shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Nice and easy well done my lovely, it will be easier tomorrow xx

cable said:
Ooer, I saw a program on that, a lady on there was over 20 stone but her hubby wasn't happy he wanted her larger, very bizarre, they must like them stuck to a bed not able to walk...

I saw that too, bizarre! Nowt so queer as folk, 'eh? ;)

P x

Eeeek it's very strange!!!

Great dd hun!

Any plans for tonight? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are having a quiet one , grandson is now asleep after we all had some ball games in the bottom garden, hubby has gone now to play footie, and I am chilling watching tv with my eldest and daughter 3, trouble is they are watching the documentary about kony, its horrific the crimes he has been committing.

Oh and daughters have baked cookies, the little demons, they could have waited until tomorrow, am going to have to make do with a pot of jelly.

Ohhhh the little devils haha hope there's one saved for u tomorrow!!!

Has ur sister arrived today?
Xxxx

Awwwww lol that's mean!!!

Ull have to bake ur own today :D xxxx

Morning only just trying to catch up with everyone as I have been so busy of late, I am so so sorry for your loss, I nursed a few people with huntingdons as my time as a nurse and a close family friend died of it,it is a particulary horrible disease and whatever happened he is at peace, its those who are left that have to live with the loss, my thoughts are with them and you. I feel pretty useless when you have to support someone through times like this , I think everyone does really, My father died in Feb this year and I found just having people there if I needed them helped so much, I knew no one could help, no one can but to know someone is there is all you need xx
Anyway, please don't worry about the gains after UP s is to be expected its not fat weight its food and water weight, if it is bothering you I would suggest hiding the scales till weigh in day, I hope you have a good day today to be fair its hard to stick to these things when you have a loss like this so well done to you for trying , take care xx

Bajoleth, that is a lovely kind message thankyou, yes we are all just doing what we can, i think death does just make you feel useless whatever the circumstances.
I will try to be good today but cant promise anything as am taking kids out for the day .

Hope uve had a good day hun xx

It has been a good one, had a lovely afternoon out with the kids at the park.

Today I have had:
4 cookies
chicken pasta with honey mustard.
Jelly
2 chicken wraps with lettace and peppers.
few Pringles
Cherry tomatoes.

Hmmm sounds good! glad youve had a good day :D How long is your daughter here for? xxxx

She is going on Friday stef , so tomorrow before swimming am going to go to the garden centre with her and grandson they have added a little farm of animal for the kids to pet so should be good as long as this rain stops.

cals for today 1855

Awww tht sounds lovely! What a garden centre tht is!! They have everything lol

Oooohhh great UD! Xxxx

Its called sheeplands at hare hatch, google it stef, or look on fb, it really is great,
Hubby reckons he's still hungry, great!!!

I won't be googling it as I'll be too jelous I don't have one near me haha!

Ohhh what u gonna have? Xxxx

Sorry just nipped to tescos, managed to talk hubby out of KFC, thank goodness or I might gave succombed to that, I stocked up on salad and some cup of soups for my low days coming up, in the end he and the girls had some French stick with ham and dairylea, so unfair.... I am having my coffee, I shouldn't even be moaning I have had a fab up day :)

Few about the KFC! Well done though I probably would of had it on an UD!

Have a good DD today xxxx

Back