shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

He had Huntingtons, but it wasn't that he was fishing and it seems he just fell in after a few tins that he always took? Very sad and very odd, I'm sure people will have their own opinion of what happened as his illness is a nasty degenerative one, but it was it seems a very sad accident, just cannot imagine going through the same at such a young age and young children...

aww my love that is so sad indeed but at least he is illness free now, be strong for your sister xx

So so sorry to hear that hun, my thoughts are with you all at this sad time.

Yeah I did see you was angry over something wasn't sure what though and didn't want to butt in.

You will be a great support for ur sis, ur quite an amazing person!!

Big hugs for u all xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks stef, yes I was annoyed I hate the fact some people use fb as somewhere to air everything especially argue, so pointless.

Yes will be doing all I can for her, x

I know, I hardly go on it now as u can probably see, too many idiots!!

Good luck for tomorrow xxxxx

So sorry for your loss xxx

Thankyou Pauline.

Well am a bit gutted with my weigh in I have gained 4lbs since yesterday morning so my loss is only 2lb, , how can you gain 4lbs in 24 hrs? Oh well 2lbs us still going down in the right direction, it must be something to do with the 2very good up days I had, back to it today on my dd.

Woohoo well done on the 2lb loss that's brill!!! Xxxx

ooh forgot to add last night, i ate nearly a whole tub of hagen daaz, not the mini tubs either, what a hog!!! i never ever buy ice cream as its either got to be the pralines and cream or nothing and its always forbidden , gosh the cals in it!!! anyway i treated myself and should have put SOME in a bowl , thinking to myself i will go and put this in the freezer in a minute yer right i did, i could see the bottom of the pot, that might explain a bit of a hoofer on the scales today im sure , nothing to do with the vino or nandos on saturday .

feeling a bit sad today i should be excited as daughters on the train down as i type, need to boost myself up, houseworks all done , might mow the lawns, then we are swimming at 2pm, come on woman...

Sorry to hear your sad news. Hope your daughter helps to raise your mood too.

2lb is a good weekly loss. Did you weigh after an UP day. Might be worth doing it after a DD next time.

yes i did greeneyes i had 2 up days at the weekend, i just thought if i stick to the same weigh day every week ie mondays it will , or should show a decline eventually shouldnt it? i think i am going to change to a tuesday , im sure i will be more impressed with it, i always feel much slimmer , funnily enough my waist has gone down 3 inches in a week though, cant even explain that, it is strange and with the same tapemeasure too.

Having a lovely lazy day, daughter and grandson have arrived , swimming was given a miss today so might have to do my kinect exercise later.
Am feeling really hungry today its weird when I'm alone I can do a great dd as soon as I am in company I want to eat, might have to raid the salad drawer .

Sounds great Kay :)
Haha yes see what goodys u can find in the salad draw!!
I always struggle on company too on a dd,even if there not eating!!
Xxxx

thats me too, i just want to feed them and me, my name is kay and i am a feeder lol!!!

Hahaha what u like! Someone I know her husbands a feeder he buy her cakes upon cakes every week to eat, the bigger the better he says! it's abit of a weird one?

Xxxx

Ooer, I saw a program on that, a lady on there was over 20 stone but her hubby wasn't happy he wanted her larger, very bizarre, they must like them stuck to a bed not able to walk...

So today I have had:
2 Weetabix skimmed milk
mushroom raw, piece celery
Broccoli sweetcorn, salmon
Total 467
if I get peckish later I will have a jelly.

Back