shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Hiya, sadia i am finding it a total revalation, Ito be able to eat normal one day and then diet the next , I so dont feel like I'm on any sort of weightloss diet, lets hope it is the one I've been looking for, how are you getting on?

Isn't it just!, I feel the same I don't feel like im dieting. im just eating a different way so to speak.... I'm loving it so far. I wish I found it years ago lol I'm already hooked x

That's it, I was 4lbs down yesterday after my dd, this morning it was still off even though I had expected a massive gain after yesterdays up day, if it carries on like this even a lb loss a week I will be over the moon.
Daughters just made us all a hot pork and mustard roll for lunch , I am being spoilt.

That's ace..I gained on my first up day but if i was dropping a 1lb minimum every day since. That's the same as what was happening on vlcd. Only I dnt have to worry about feeling hungry. It's brilliant! You are indeed hehe enjoy your lunch x

Last edited:
Blinking weather put paid to our swimming plans, off to spend in the oracle instead.

Ohhh dinner sounds lovely!! whats the oracle? Have a good time xxxx

Hey looks like your doing well on this :D Hope your having a lovely time with your daughters and your grandson :) xx

Its the nearest big shopping centre in reading, am taking the boys to build a bear first.
Emily its been an amazing few days I will be sad to let them go but both daughters are back at work tomorrow night.

Ohhh whats that build a bear like? my son keeps going on about it, is it really expensive? Awwww big hugs, enjoy today and you will see them again soon xxx

Its great , they have an offer at the moment buy one get one half price, we ended up in the Disney store spending too, they have the newest buzz lightyears on offer for £15 .
Have just cooked a scrummy meal of piri piri pork and rice ,its finally gone, ( the pork)
Going to chill for a bit before even tidying the kitchen, what a slut lol.

Ohhh sounds good!! I shall have a look :D

A slut?? Do u mean slob? Lol

Tea sounds delllllish!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emily where's ur diary I cnt find it?? Xxx

Mg yes a slob, haha I am hoping to be going up in October for a weekend, its awkward as I still have the younger ones and they both work from Thursday to Sunday nights they do the photography in nightclubs, and daughter 2 is a pa for tantra club.
need to put my total caps on for the day I had better go and calculate them, I'm a bit scared.

Hahahaha thought so!!!!

Ohhh not long to go then :)

Glad Uve had a lovely few days!

Ahhhh don't be scared!! Remember it's part of the plan :D xxxx

Oh my days, I have been a happy little piggy, today I have had:

4 chocolate biscuits
Coffee

Bread roll
Mustard
Pork

Piri piri pork
Rice

Vanilla cheesecake
Coffee

Oh and one stick of twirl.

Totals 2066 calories .

Woooo good up day :) xxx

Morning hun xxx

Morning :)
Down day today am just having a black coffee on the decking with daughter 1, we never see no 2 until lunchtime, she was out with old friends til about 4am so will leave her sleeping. The biscuits are within arms reach but will resist, I still feel stuffed from yesterday.

Ohhh good luk on ur dd :)

Stay away from the biscuits cos remember.. U can have them tomorrow!! :D

Xxxx

Back