shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Thanks Pauline, I shan't seeing as we are going away I want to just enjoy it, will have a dd on Monday and a fresh week.

Am back, I have had the best weekend away, my gosh if anyone gets the chance visit bourton on water in the cotswolds it is amazingly beautiful, I want to live there.
Well I have been naughty we ate out sat and Sunday also drank flaggons of Pimm's and today should have been a down day but...
I will start a down day tomorrow back on the horse as they say.
I darent even weigh myself at the moment, but have had the best time and will weigh in next Tuesday. A girl still has to live hehe.

cable said:
Am back, I have had the best weekend away, my gosh if anyone gets the chance visit bourton on water in the cotswolds it is amazingly beautiful, I want to live there.
Well I have been naughty we ate out sat and Sunday also drank flaggons of Pimm's and today should have been a down day but...
I darent even weigh myself at the moment, but have had the best time and will weigh in next Tuesday. A girl still has to live hehe.

Sounds like a great time away. I've been there and it is picturesque and I found that people made time to talk to you. Enjoy your UD today. I'm sure you'll be back into a normal routine from tomorrow x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

cable said:

Love it there and my son is addicted to the model railway exhibition! Eek :eek: ;)

P x

Ahhhh sounds lovely Kay just what u needed!
So glad u enjoyed urself :D

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad you had a nice time away, don't even worry about your "naughty" day yesterday lol, we all have them, besides its not like every days a bank holiday ;) Never been to Cotswold, though its only an hour and half from here so when start driving I might take the little one there :) I'm on a down day too, hope you have a great day xxx

Hey Hun How r u today xxx

hey everyone, yes am back on though i had better the scales were not forgiving blimey 4lbs up from last week, i was guessing it would be at least 7 so i dont feel too bad, am having my dd today or i would have just got into a bit of a tizz thinking i would gain even more .
my daughter got the train home today with grandson, have enjoyed having her here so much it has been hard though not having a babyproof home i have never been up and down the stairs so much since i have lived here.
my sister has just left with her 3 children they are doing so well after the sad news, they had just been to build a bear andf made a fisherman teddy to put in with their daddy and drew some lovely pictures its amazing how resilliant they are, the funeral is next monday, not good as we are going away friday with the kids but she was adamant i go away and enjoy a break with the kids, now i feel blimming awful!!! it is going to be a massive service .

feeling hungry now am trying to wait til hubby finishes work to eat with him we have chicken salad tonight .

cable said:
hey everyone, yes am back on though i had better the scales were not forgiving blimey 4lbs up from last week, i was guessing it would be at least 7 so i dont feel too bad, am having my dd today or i would have just got into a bit of a tizz thinking i would gain even more .
my daughter got the train home today with grandson, have enjoyed having her here so much it has been hard though not having a babyproof home i have never been up and down the stairs so much since i have lived here.
my sister has just left with her 3 children they are doing so well after the sad news, they had just been to build a bear andf made a fisherman teddy to put in with their daddy and drew some lovely pictures its amazing how resilliant they are, the funeral is next monday, not good as we are going away friday with the kids but she was adamant i go away and enjoy a break with the kids, now i feel blimming awful!!! it is going to be a massive service .

feeling hungry now am trying to wait til hubby finishes work to eat with him we have chicken salad tonight .

Hello you!! Glad to see u back :)
4lb not too bad well done will soon be off again!!
Hahaha I know how u feel I've got my cousins 10 month old baby stayin who has just started walking ahhhh!!!
Bless about the bears for the little ones dad that's very sweet, it's amazing how well kids cope in difficult situations.
Where did u end up booking to go away? Was this the turkey or Malta Hol? Xxxx

oh no this weekend we are just going to burnham in somerset i think it is, where that poor little lad went into the sea, breaks my heart to even think about it, we havent even booked that holiday yet , its a bit of a pain as we want to go sat to sat but most flights go on a friday which means we miss a bit of the break, i think we are going to wait a bit and keep looking but turkey is looking promising though.

Ohh sounds lovely!! Aww i know its awful, makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it, No wonder i wrap my son up in cottom wool!! Did u hear about

that freak wave that killed that little girl and her grandad in portugal too :-|

Ahhh flightys are always put to rip you off! Where in turkey are u thinking? xxx

Oh its just frightening I dont know how people cope after a tragedy like that.

I dont know stef , we have been to marmaris but dont want to go back there.

I have had my best dd yet today I have had:
3x coffee
Tuna salad with vinegar
Flavoured water
Total calories 263

Well done on the DD :)

We went to somewhere called icemeler, think that's how it's spelt! The other year, was lovely! Xxx

stef2009 said:
Well done on the DD :)

We went to somewhere called icemeler, think that's how it's spelt! The other year, was lovely! Xxx

Steph

Agree with you, Icmeler is beautiful :D

P x

will have to have a look at that then, my neighbour had a lovely holiday in turkey too but cant remember where it was now .

i have had the best lazy morning, laid in til 8.45 lush!!! came down and did my shopping compare list i have been begging and begging hubby to let us do 1 shop in lidls our local shop is waitrose which is quite expensive or a 5 mile drive into town for tescos , anyways a new lidls is about 3 miles away and i have wanted to try for ages but he thinks its too grubby , last night he was so tired he just said oh come on then, it is so cheap, i have sat down and done a comparison to everything on my list that i bought and saved a massive £36 on a weeks shopping, thats just under £2000 a year saving, thats an extra holiday!!!

its my up day have had a lovely brekkie with son, i tried waking daughter no 3 but its like waking the dead, she may surface around lunchtime, she wont get these years to just snooze at leisure again.

swimming today at 2pm.

Ohhh I quite like lidl too, reminds me abit of aldi, ours have just put fresh bakery's In them!

Wish I had a waitrose :(

Have a lovely swim!! Xxx

swimmings off, its teeming down out there, i know i would be in the water but dont fancy it in the rain lol,

and had to put my winter duvet on last night i was freezing, was it me or is it getting stupidly cold?

Back