shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

I hate going swimming then coming out with my hair wet to rain always makes me feel crap!

Heating was on last night so I can confirm its getting nippy!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blimey the wet, hope it clears for the weekend.
its that bad its all damp under the decking in the garden i have a nice rug of slugs on it at night, not good if i go to put the rubbish out without shoes, ew and i have forgotten a few times....

It's the same under our decking too! Urghhh haha
That won't eve happen to me I'm one of these ppl who won't go outside without shoes on haha!' xxx

i think i should too, i always have flip flops on in the summer but in the evening when i have been lounging one always disappears , then my brainwave of putting the rubbish out before bed hits me, note to self , wear the shoes!!! slugs eugh why? what good do they actually do but lay there all slimy, waiting for me.

housework is calling , i have been dossing on here all morning, better get to it.

just going to do my food for the day as daughter is ahving a sleepover later and i may not get on here,

so far i have had a glorious up day, tidied up then daughter and i sat and watched cocoon together, i was supposed to be painting but that can be done on monday.
so today i have had:
sweetened muesli with milk
wrap with egg mayonaise
slice of goats cheese
cherry tomatoes
a kinder bueno
a couple of cashew nuts.
2 chocolate biscuits

for dinner i'm having chicken salad
this makes 1755 calories it looks loads written down didnt feel it whilst i was scoffing it down though i still have spare calories for a nice coffee later on.

Sounds good!!!
Will add u now :D xxx

oh dear the chicken salad didnt happen, hubby came home with kfc AGAIN!!! so i didnt have chicken salad i had 2 chicken thighs and a corn on the cob, and now have gone over my 2000 calories, its 2171 today, not broken the bank really.

Hmmmm fkc :D hmmmm corn on the cob :D Lol
Not too bad only just over 2000 considering u had a kfc too!!

Hope u managed to get back to sleep last night xx

did manage to get to sleep eventually, i never have trouble its a joke in our house i can go to sleep in seconds, managed to sleep til 9.15 as son laid in this morning which is a bonus.

i have been in a quandry all morning do i have an up or down day, it should be officially a dd but as we are going away today i could have been good all day then i know when we arrive tonight my lovely hostess my hubbys godmother will have laid on a spread for about 20 people, if i just pick she gets a bit offended. so today will be an up tomorrow a down which is easy as its my meds night which always makes me sick and everyone knows this so thats tomorrow dealt with, sat can be an up and sunday a down.
next week will have to be juggled so eventually i get back to monday weds and fri dd's, oh how the dd's will be easy when the kids are back at school.

time for a bit of willy wonka with son then housework.

Have a lovely time Kay! Sounds like ur got it all planned out :)

Oohhhh love willy wonker!!! Xxx

me too hanna, i absolutley love the hot wings and thighs.

am all packed for the weekend, now just wait for hubby to arrive home, today seems like its going to drag.

daughter has just gone into meltdown i showed her all of the new uniform i had got for her as the school has changed it, she is insistant that she dont have to wear the new one and hates it, it actually looks lovely on her now she's sulking upstairswhilst her friend who goes to another school is saying it looks great, oh to be a teenager again NEVER!!! actually she's only 12 looks like some fun times ahead, being there twice before never prepares me.

time for a drink i think, ooh before i go i decided to try the sparkling flavoured water from lidl 45p a bottle and only 8 cals a litre the lemon and lime one is scrummy, i also have apple and blackcurrent and cranberry and raspberry, might have to get some cranberry down me i think another water infection is on its way, do i go to the drs or wing it??? always something.

Back