shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

i get them all of the time they absolutley are the freaking pits!!! i'm sure its the mtx .
i might give my drs a call they might write me a prescription out if i'm lucky, and weirdly today i have had my letter to go and have a scan on my abdomen as i keep getting these infections, my dr reckoned he could feel a lump when i had the last infection in my pelvic area, but i'm sure kidney stones are minute arent they, you wouldnt be able to feel them???

Boooo to the possibly infection! Did u ring the docs?

I agree about the lidl water it's great!!!

Hope ur daughter finally likes the uniform haha xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no i didnt in the end stef, i always leave it to the last minute. its not like a full on infection just a twinge i'm hoping the sachets i have will keep it at bay as i have to go for my bloods on monday, if it is one then i wont have any choice but to go. i'm such a wuss i hate the drs .

if daughters anything like me she will never like it, but she wont be doing what i used to do and take a skirt in her bag to change into at her friends lol.

Ahhhh me and my little man have to have blood tests tomorrow morn I'm well scared, more for me than him!! I havnt had it done in along time I hate it, they couldn't get it from me wen I was pregnant I was always kicking and screaming and having panick attacks!!

Haha nope she won't be able to get past u on that one ;)

Xxxx

awk flips sake thats right you're on mtx, isn't it a common one for infections? I always suffered badly with rhinitis/bleeding sinuses on it :( Hope it goes away soooon. Lumps could be inflammation I guess? Make sure you do go for the scan even if it is something small its worth checking when you're on mtx! :)

If you're in really bad pain you should be able to ring the out of hours service through the night or weekend and they can at least advise xx

yes i get that too hanna, they just bung naseptin at me all of the time for it, yes i will definitely be going for the scan i just want an answer , probably nothing there just a fat lump lol

and as for blood tests stef, you soon get used to them its as routine now as going for a wee, but wouldnt like my little one to be having one i think it would break me, billy had to have one 2 years ago, but they soon forget all about it.

have just had the scrummiest egg custard yogharty thing, well lushh.

am off to burnham on sea til saturday, hopefully i can get on here later to do my updates on food. i must try to be good.

Ohhhh were not going now, he was fine about the test but was crying through the night over it and this morning so it can wait for abit! He has got alot on his mind at the moment with skool starting back too.

Hope ur enjoying urself xxx

p.s LOVE ur pic on ur signiture lmao xx

Aw poor little man, bless him, yes it can wait.

Haha I thought that would tickle you I have a few I will put on here eventually, cant even go there on the food front, I'm not even joking if I lived with our hosts I would be on a program like the 100 stone woman laid like a blamonche on a bed, with a buffet stuck in front of me still, they are serious feeders, i had 6 yes 6 sandwiches and I am being asked go on just have one more for me , blimey!!! That's on top of breakfast , and tonight will probably be another 3 course meal, I'm. Not even going into what was awaiting us last night, and we didn't eat til 10pm going to bed full is not good.
Mind you when I go home I am sure I never want to eat again it might be reverse psychology???? Feed her up make her sick of food, literally, god I sound ungrateful, I'm not really I love it here.
If I

cable said:
76 calories in a refreshers chew, are you having a freaking giraffe!!!

Wow won't be eating them then, mind you they make my jaw ache
I made the same mistake with marshmallow earlier - 4 marshmallow 100 calories . I could have had a solero for that

Hope you are enjoying , it's nice having someone cook for you

Ohhh just enjoy it hun, not like u go every weekend :) xx

Morning hun, hope uve had a lovely weekend xxx

Am home , have gained the 2lbs I.lost last week to be honest both myself and hubby were thinking it would be more like 7 so its a bonus after what I have hoofed away this last 5 days, so back onto a dd tomorrow, I have just had the horrid news son goes back to school tomorrow and not weds, am gutted I had a lovely day planned for us.
I am lounging after a lovely swim whilst hubby is cooking bolagnaise, he goes back to work tomorrow, I have honestly had the best few days.
Glad the sun is shining for the funeral today.

Yayyy well done hun! 2lbs not bad then! Glad uve had a great weekend! Boo to tomorrow ah well atleast uve had a good last weekend :) Soon be school holidays again lol xx

Thanks stef, am bit upset, blinking familys, I'm sure I have had enough now, why do.people have to be so.mean???

Why what's happened? Big hugs xxxx
Pm me if u want xxxx

Back