shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

pics are on fizzy, i have put a pic of the head on that i am just about to start doing the hair and eyelashes on as she/he is painted, and some of the ones that i have sold already, alot of my friends plus hubby think they are weird but i enjoy making them, i would love to know who buys them.

I'm on my phone and it won't let me up the album for some reason, will have a lookie on the computer later :)

How's your second dd going?

9 lost : 58 to goal

this is my 1st of the 2 fizzy, so far so good, i have had a banana, and will just fill up with fluids til teatime which is salad and mussels, evenings are my worst time, during the day when i can keep myself busy i find it easy especially when i am alone.

Oh wow, was wondering what the reborns were so had a check of your album.... they are absolutely wonderful, they look soooo real.... gorgeous.

aw thasnks greeneyes, yes i love doinjg them, not tempted to keep 1 though , against my 12 yr olds wishes .

so today i have had:
small banana
s&s caramel shake
5 slices of bernard mathews turkey
apple
small banana
salad, chopped mussels,
total calories 525
quite a good day.

am not going to do a double down day, so tomorrow will be an ud, hooray!!!
i have just been reading and like that its not recommended, as i would have struggled, i will just go through til monday then do my dd then, that way i am all back in =to the swing of things.

Have to admit I'm slight glad to hear you aren't doing a double dd, I've seen a few do it and it's completly thrown them off track if they haven't successfully done it!

If you really can't face a dd on a sat you could do 3 up days in a row, just make sure your under the 2000 each day and it shouldn't do any damage

9 lost : 58 to goal

I agree about the Double DD I did it a few times it did me no favours!!! Enjoy ur UD!!

Did u go into skool this morn? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I'm going at end of day I will have their full attention then.
Am just going to look for a night away somewhere as kts going to be so gorgeous this weekend, we have a wedding reception tomorrow night so will have to be back by about 5pm to get ready tomorrow.
Hubby is working Sunday at earls court so I have a choice daytrip to London whilst he works or get train to beach hmmmm decisions??? I do know Sunday is going to be hot so the beach may just win.
I have just been to visit an old neighbour for a chat, she has been advised to do 4 slimfasts a day by the hospital for 2 weeks in preparation for an operation, they reckon she will lose 3 stone blimey I wouldn't mind a bit of that hehe.

Ohhh sounds lovely!!

May aswell make full use of the sunny weekend!!

I did slim fast it did nothing for me atall, nothjng new there then!!! but I know ppl who do really well on it! Shakes are good too lol

Xxxx

I actually have 6 Pre made shake in the fridge they need using by October may aswell use them this month! Xxx

cable said:
They are lush I love the premade vanilla one.

I bought a couple for DD emergencies - a chocolate one and a banana one. Haven't used them yet but I really wasn't expecting them to be "lush"! :D

P x

Well for me its only the vanilla I love, i shall get some in but can I be trusted I love them hehe.

Sister in law has arrived for tea so better do.my foods , today I have had, oh dear am frightened:
Muesli
Can of kick
Ham sandwhich
Iced gems
4 ginger nuts
Toffee crisp, ew didn't like it!
Chicken and noodle soup.

Have a lovely tea!

What's a can of kick?!? Xxx

Its the Tesco version of red bull, I went to visit a friend its all she has all day long every single day then an evening meal, mind you she's a size 6, I have known her 6 years and she swears by it, it frightens me what she must be doing to her insides, it cant be good.
Lol the chicken and noodle soup was going to be my tea but we are having pulled pork and salad instead, its best to have something to chew on an up day .

Back