shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

Have to be honest, no idea what that means in regards to the liver enzymes, but I hope youre feeling better soon xxx

Yes be fine, just wait and see what the scan shows on the 21st , going to have bath I think a nice hot one .

Am ill, just going to be resting today, weirdly my sister was taken into hospital with the same thing last night.

Oh no hun i hope ur both ok! Plenty of rest and water xxxx

The painkillers are working, weirdly I dont have the symptoms of a water infection just the pain in my kidney.

Am just sat having a large water, I was going to move everything out of my room and clean as we have had 4 monster truck spiders in there in the last 2 days, they are ginormous!!! Poor son woke up in the night screaming his head off dreaming about them. just dont know where the nest is, :(.

Awww no I wouldn't tackle that just yet get some rest!
Oh well glad u don't have the other symptoms! I cnt even sit down sometimes with it grrr!!

Will inbox u after work with the numbers and details xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yes it is good luckily its been caught before it went that far, mind you the painkillers I'm on at the moment are making me feel like I have had a shot!!!
No probs mate, have a fab day x

Haha don't u love the strong painkillers!! Xxx

Its an up day but all I gave had is a cuppa soup and sausage roll, have drunk tons of water to get this kidney infection shifted.
I saw a mum at the school who hadn't been round for coffee since July she looked amazing she has joined ww and lost 3 stone ,

Glad ww worked for someone Pffft lol
U feeling any better? Xxx

no not really it seems to be getting worse, dont know what to do, might give until tomorrow, then go back, got the surveyer out in the morning i want a new kitchen and bathroom, is that reason enough to not go to the drs tonight?? obviously if it gets to the stage i have to i will.

kids want pizza for tea, nice and easy for me to just put in the oven . think i am going to have soup.

Oh bloody hell what a nightmare, what u gonna do? Xxx

will just see how i go later, hopefully all be ok once the antibiotics start working. x

having 1/4 of dr oetker pizza for dinner cant even remember the last time i had pizza, its not one of my faves.

Ohhh but dr oekters pizzas are gooood!!! Xxxx

Inbox been emptiedxxxx

Took me a while to work out where haha!

How r u feeling now? Xxx

Back