shrinking for the school reunion, and forever.

There is research showing correlation between high protein intake and kidney problems- tho don't think it would cause a infection

15 lost : 52 to goal

Aww no! I hope the kidney problems go away soon :-( I'm guessing youre going to be upping the carbs for a while? xxx

thanks ladies, thats what i think too fizzy, but they think there is something causing the problem i keep getting, and lupies are more prone to kidney problems so it just something to get used to i guess.

has been a lazy day just me and son laying on the sofa watching movies , he had eye hospital so hubby took him before workl, i didnt worry about him going back to school today, it just means hubby will be on another latey tonight to make up the hours. am trying to guzzle down as much water as possible , its a bit hard when you dont feel well.

Hey hun how r u today? hope ur ok xx

no i dont feel good, but, luckily i can just laze on sofa, i have been trying for the last hour to get hold of my rheumie nurse for blood results , with no joy,

its a dd today so will be having my shake at 11 am i think, have just had a builder in threy are taking out the boiler on monday so need to ghet some boxes in to clear the kitchen its so exciting but just bad timing, is that so sad to be that excited over a new kitchen ???

have a cup of soup for lunch and will have s&s macaroni cheese for dinner, throw hubby off the scent that i am still dieting , he's really not happy about it, but its not him whos a lardy is it.

how are you stef its weird not having your diary to keep tabs on xxx

Ahhh get plenty rest today then!! No not sad!! new kitchens are exciting :D I want a new one!
Gotta say.... I agree with hubby lol u need to rest and get better.. why not have a salad for tea or something?..

I have a diary!! I wrote it on my old one but the diary must of got deleted before u saw the link!! here it is xx

http://www.minimins.com/brides/293132-im-gonna-mini-bride-28-09-2013-a.html

i could have salad as well as the macaroni cheese couldnt i.

thats good, no i didnt see it, i will have a look.

i will have a gift in the post for you it should be there tuesday as i not been able to get to the post office this week, hope you like it, seeing as your also turquoise lover like me xxx

yep u could and should!!

Ohhh a gift! Im excited :D

Love the new pic by the way, looking very coooooool xxx

haha, i had just bought that dress, i really didnt think it would suit me i was pushed into it by daughter, we went to the park and i just bunged it on over my clothes , i'm not looking too happy daughter wanted to take a pic, but was pleasantly surprised, i cant wait to wear it out, well over leggings, its a bit short to wear alone.

have just been shopping for a gold bangle, its my daughters 21st on monday, hasnt gold shot up in price blimey!!! got one from the swarovski shop in the end hope she likes it.

It looks lovely! Can tell your not best impressed lol

Ohhh i bet its gorgeous! It has gone up! I sold all my gold when the price was high, got nearly a grand :eek:

xxx

wow, thats great a grand, i dont really get a chance to sell mine as soon as i stop wearing mine or get bored, my daughters are in there like a shot, trouble is i then have to buy another 2 of something to even things out lol,

i did get a bargain the other day well hubby did, we bought a 2nd hand diamond tiffany ring for £500 its worth way over £3000 in the box with certificate, we needed another as i have the 4 kids i have my engagement wedding and eternity ring and wanted them all to have a nice one of around the same value each, for whenever the time comes lol.

have just seen the most lush dress on the m&s advert, turquoise with 2 black slimming panels down the side, its either a toss up between that one or goks from sainsburys for christmas this year, thats not far off is it x

I agree with hubby and Stef too x Just rest up and eat well for now x that's what I'm doing and do you know I feel lots better for it. I want a new kitchen now! I got my bathroom done last year and I love it but don't think I'll be able to get my kitchen done for a while. It needs doing as its so strange looking, lol x

Lovely profile pic I agree these pretty xx

I'm really loving the new Victoria Beckham collection especially this dress. I can't wait for high streets to start making versions of it so I can buy it when I'm at my ideal body shape but I'd wear it with tights.

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Attachments

• image-4172194745.jpg
    image-4172194745.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 34
Ohhh ring sounds niceee :D haha i was the same my mum had no jewellrey left i took it all!!

Ive seen a few nice gok stuff from sainsburys too, was having a mooch the other day.

Yesss christmas is so not far away!! My sons list is shocking, its not that he wants loads, but each thing costs a fortune!

Deffo wen i get back from portugal presents are starting to be bought! x

her collections is amazing isnt it faith, but yes there will be copys everywhere soon wont there, good job too as hers is way above my budget. agreed tights are a good move its a hate of mine seeing bare legs that just dont look good.

gok has a lush black dress with draping over the tummy area, (my problem area) its gorgeous and a really super price, stupidly cheap.

hubby took son into toys r us yesterday after the hospital as he was so brave having his drops in , all he bought was 4 figures from the avengers film, £40 blimming quid, its a good job he loves his figures and does play with them all of the time, his imagination is amazing , my girls never played like he does, he will be in his room for hours with a whole world of disney and super hero figures,

cant wait til christmas its my fave time of year.

omg i am such a prize knob!!!
the phone rang and i didnt get there in time, so i rang the number back, when the lady answered she said its my daughters school, me like an idiot started talking to her like she had phoned me, so i'm going whats the problem then, she was saying er you phoned me, and i'm going no you phoned me, then it hit me i had rung her back so i said sorry , but i was just ringing back as you had phoned whats the problem, she then said oh that wasnt me it must have been someone else, she must of thought it was some weird radio show call in or a jeremy beadle type thing lol, will have to send hubby to parents evening now.

I know!! So expensive! Wish my son had imagination like that! He wont plan on his own ATALL its quite annoying! We bought him all the batman set on his birthday in june, cost about 160 quid, does he play with them?? No!!

Haha theyll be putting ur name down ad a prank caller to watch out for lol Have they only just told u its parents eve!? xx

no its not for a while thank goodness, they were phoning about a letter daughter should have taken in by today, i just said it will be in on monday, i cant believe her it has been on the side all week already signed.

aw they are expensive arent they, they either do or dont , my girls had all of the barbies they wanted , but they never played with them used to really annoy me especially when i could see my friends daughters playing nicely, but its either something they do or dont do as son does, i could sit and watch him for hours in his own little world, god help me if i went in his room now and moved anything, he would know.

Todays down day has just gone for a burton!!!

My neighbours business is importing delicacies and selling to cafes and other delis, from time to time she will bring round things for me to give my verdict on, the pie was delicious :) is all I have to say, and all I had had up until then was my shake too, oh well.

Now I have to sit whilst hubby has pizza soon, he is in the kitchen now spinning pizza dough with son. hmmm not my best dd .

Back