Shrinking Shams weight loss journey (hopefully)

Dinner last night; Chicken, potatoes, carrots, mushy peas, cabbage and gravy (3syns) and another hifi light bar last night (3 syns) so 10 syns in total for yesterday!

Today has been good food wise,

Breakfast; Banana-small i know but i was in a rush!

Lunch; SW quiche and large salad-lettuce, tom, cucumber, olives (1syn), muller light and an orange.

Dinner; SW chicken curry with SW egg fried rice!

Snack; options belgium hot choc (2 syns) and three melba toast with LF cottage cheese (2syns)

12th March Exercise 1/2 hour walk and 45 mins swimming Total syns; 5

Cant stop picking today for some reason and its bloody weigh in tomoro grrr!!

Breakfast; .... :(

Lunch; Homemade veg soup and a muller light (HEA) of milk in teas all day.

Dinner; Boiled ham, potatoes, cabbage, mushy peas, gravy (3 syns)

Snacks; so far i have had a small slice of birthday cake (6 syns) and 5 mini eggs (4.5 syns) and a mini cream egg (2.5 syns)and i am still hungry!!

Exercise; 1/2 hour zumba for wii Total syns; 16 :mad:

Hi, just read through yor diary, you are doing well, i have just started today and am having a wee read through some diaries for some inspiration! xx

Two and a half off this week so undid the damage of last week!! two to go to get my stone and a half sticker and three to get my club 10-it might be pushing it a bit to hope for either this week as this weekend is going to be a disaster-i am going to do my best to be 100% on plan before and after sat and sun tho so hopefully that will balance out any damage that will be done-im not gonna stress out with it tho-life happens!!

Breakfast; Banana, orange and kiwi

Lunch; Free veg soup!

Dinner; BLT-two slices of wholemeal bread (HEB), two slices of bacon-fat removed, lettuce and tomato, ceaser dressing (2syns)

Exercise Squash 45 mins

Back