Shrinking Shrimpy...

Shrimpy

Gold Member
As i get closer to target my weight loss seems to have slowed, I'm still 18lbs away so I'm not REALLY close, but I think maybe if I post on here and anyone can see what I need to do to up the losses I would be really grateful!

Yesterday-
Breakfast- I had a danone activia ff & apple & banana
Snack- plum and strawberries
Lunch- Morrocan veg stew (containing tomatoes, courgette, peppers, carrots herbs and spices) with brown rice
Snack- Apple & plum & a clementine
Dinner- 2.5 Joes sausages, egg, potatoes, baked beans, mushrooms
HexA-was milk used in coffee
Hex B- Mint Hi fi bar

Syns (in the evening during snack chaos time)
1 Pink & White--- 2.5
1 2 finger kit kat--- 5.5
Total - 8.0 syns

I think that was ok.....

Looks ok Hun. How much milk did you have? Did you measure it? You really need to measure and weigh your Healthy Extras to make sure that you're not "guesstimating" and going over on your syns.
My wedding anniversary is the 22nd October too!

Yeah, Mrs V I measured 250ml semi skimmed milk,I always do! I'm a tad pedantic about it, I use a measuring cylinder from my lab. LOL :) Woo- Anniversary buddies!!!

Today I had:
Breakfast/ Lunch:
Banana (to warm up my stomach)
3 egg omlette with bacon, courgette, peppers, scallions fried using fry light

Snacks:
Apple, pineapple pieces, Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar (HexB)

Dinner
SW Chicken Jambalaya (made with chicken, Joes Chilli & garlic sausages, stock, courgettes, peppers, tinned tomatoes,onions

Dessert:
Danone Activia FF Vanilla Yog on a HUGE bowl of strawberries

Snacks:
mandarin, grapes, more pineapple
Coffee made with HEXA milk (250ml SS) with my syns: Caramel Snack a Jacks (25g)- 5.0 & a treatsize crunchie - 4.0

I'm full and content, so I think it's been an okay day... Let me know if anyone spots that I've done something stupid!

Last edited:
Today, I stepped on the scales early- STUPID GIRL, it looks like I've somehow gained 2lbs! I don't understandd how I could I've been totally within syns and 100% on plan!

Food Diary 21/08/2010
Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs, bacon, eggs and beans. Orange & apple.

Lunch:
Mugshot
Strawberries

Snack in cinema:
strawberries, pineapple, orange & Kellogs Fibre Plus bar (HexB)

Dinner:
Spaghetti Bolognaise made with extra lean beef mine, balasalmic vinegar, worcestershire sauce, courgettes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, tinned tomatoes, passata.

Gonna use up the rest of my HExA of 250 ml ss milk in a nice coffee with some synned chocolate or something. I think I'll have a Mint HiFi (6.0) and a pink & white (2.5). :)

What do you think- is it right?!?!

NEVER STEP ON SCALES - who am I kidding I do every week lol!

How many days to WI, I wouldn't worry, weight fluctuates during the day, you may need the loo? have eaten a meal? drunk a pint of fluid? who knows, your scales are different to SW ones, I know mine are much kinder, they weigh me every week 8lbs lighter!

I'm jealous of your scales Donnajt, mine always weighme heavier but by a fixed margin. I'll hope that things right themselves by WI on Wed.

Today's food:

Brunch (due to ULTRA LATE get up)
Apple (to start)
Joes Sausages, baked beans, bacon, egg, mushroom fried with fry light & garlic.

Snack - after the gym
banana

Dinner:
Baked oriental fish and veggies: Lemon sole, soy sauce, ginger, lime, garlic, carrots, broccoli, baby corn, green beans

Snacks
Coffee made with my HExA milk allowance (250ml ss milk) & splenda
HexB- fibre plus bar
25g packet of caramel snack a jacks (5.0)

I might help myself to something else later, or not...
I have also drank 2.5 ltrs of water today, since I had the CHAOS gym trip. :)

I think I've pretty much finished eating for today, lol. Today's intake:

Breakfast:
Danone Activia FF Yog- Peach with a banana, apple and a small bowl of strawberries.

Snack:
Choc orange HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
2 egg omelette with peppers and scallions
pineapple

Snack:
Coffee with some of HexA Milk
Pink & white Jammie - 3.0

Dinner:
Chicken & prawn stir fry with cabbage, carrots, onions, bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, water chestnuts, spring onions, mushrooms, peppers. Herbs, Chilli, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce. Served with noodles.

After Swimming Snack:
Coffee with HExA milk (250 ml semi skimmed)
25g Caramel Snack a Jacks 5.0
4 mikado 2.0

Total syns for today: 10.0
which is more than normal but I'm sure it'll be fine, i hope!

Today was GCSE results day and I'm proud to say I avoided the cake, biscuits and treacle tart in the staff room!

Breakfast:
strawberries, banana and danone activia ff mango yog

Snack
Kelloggs Fibre plus bar (HexB)

Lunch:
Mugshot, pineapple and apple

Snack b4 gym:
Alpen light bar 3.0

Dinner:
Fiesta pork casserole with mexican rice from the magazine containing:
jalapenos, onions, garlic, peppers, lime, pork, bacon, mexican bean mix, sweetcorn, chicken stock cube, herbs & spices.

HexA: 250ml semi skimmed milk used in coffees

I will probaby helpmyself to a kitkat or something later. :D

Donnajt how'd it go???

Thanks for the advice 86alpzzyj, I'll have a go at some different stuff! :)

Today was my first full day back from Frighfest- I'd been away since last wednesday watching on average 5movies a day with very short breaks between. I had difficulty with food (finding syn free stuff- but I did eat an absolute tonne of fruit) but had lots of fun though! I was weighed and gained 1.5lbs- dealable I guess!

Breakfast:
2 weetabix (HExB) & coffee with milk from HExA allowance
banana, apple

Snack:
Blueberries & raspberries
Apple

Lunch/Dinner:
Beef Tikka skewers with rice (fat free fromage frais, fat free greek yog, beef steak, herbs & spices, stock cube, rice, peppers, onions, tomatoes, courgettes)

Syns
2 mini flumps 1.0
4 mikado 2.0
25g pack of caramel snack a jacks 5.0
1 cadburys dead head 2.0

Total - 10syn

Drinks- 2 coffees (made with splenda and milk from HexA), 1.5lt water, 250ml pepsi max.

Today I had to go into school (boo!!!!) so had to do a smash and grab lunch. :(

Breakfast:
Danone Activia, banana, 1x Alpen Light (0.5 HExB)

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Pasta 'n' Sauce Mild Cheese & Broccoli (0.5syn)
Pineapple
Raspberry

Snack:
Alpen Light bar (HExB- other half)

Dinner:
Chilli con carne- Onions, frylight, peppers, scallions, mushrooms, extra lean beef mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, worchester sauce, herbs & spices, Served with Rice

Post Gym Snack:
Raspberries & FF Greek Yog

Rest of Syn Update:
Cadbury DeadHead :2.0
25g snack a jacks caramel: 5.0
5 mikado: 2.5

Total: 10 syns

Drinks:
1.5lt Water
2 coffees
1 peppermint tea
2 glasses Pepsi max.

Last edited:
Weigh in is on wednesday night... I hope *fingers crossed* to have lost the gain I had due to Frightfest!

Have you planned everything? What time is your WI? I'm excited for you,keepme updated on your great losses!

86alpzzyj- I love porridge!!! It's an amazing breakfast! I don't actually plan, I just buy a tonne of free and superfree stuff and then go wild in the kitchen. I find that if I plan I get antsy and don't want to eat the "diet food", whereas if it's something randomly created that day from "diet food" I love it! Weird, huh?! You won't need fingers crossed you'll do fab! :D

Woah! Well done Donnajt! I have no idea how I sat through all that, I did have a square butt at the end, oh an square eyes to match, lol! I had a great time though, despite the 15minute breaks in Leicester Square and the nearest semi-ok food being at piccadilly's boots! But i packed a ton of fruit and survived! I am eating lots of berries and pineapple. I ever braved melon today :jelous: So hopefully on wed I'll lose that silly little blip on my almost clean record!

Mustard is synned unless it's mustard powder. You doing EE or red/green? I think protein shakes are quite high in syns... you got the nutritional info? I'll look it up on syns online/calculator.

Ok, I forgot to update last night! Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:
banana, pear and a Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Snack:
Tesco Tutti Fruiti snack pack: melon, blueberries, pineapple and grapes

Lunch:
Jacket potato and baked beans
apple (HUGE one)

Dinner:
The Pork One Tray meal from a magazine: pork steak, potatoes, frylight, courgette, peppers, onion & garlic
Dessert- blackberries and some greek style fat free yog

Evening Snack Chaos:
Coffee with milk from Hex A
Cadbury Dead head : 2.0
Mini Oreo snack pack: 6.0
2 mini flumps : 1.0
2 mikado: 1.0

Total syns: 10.0

Drinks:
2ltr water
2 coffees (splenda and milk from HexA)
1 peppermint tea
1 tea (splenda and milk from HexA)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, 86alpzzyj, but your protein shake is nasty evil thing!!!

10 Syns per package/portion on Extra Easy
10 Syns per package/portion on Green
10 Syns per package/portion on Original

LOL, I hate liver! No way I'd even try to eat it. I think I;m being brav by eating mushrooms, lol! Your day sounds nice, did you at least enjoy dinner if not lunch?

My husband makes me dinner when it's his turn! :)

Hijack away, lol! SW quiche is awesome, great fun to play with the different "fillings". I enjoy smoked bacon, mushroom and broccoli! :) Breakfast seems to be going well, but today I fell off the wagon to have a fry-up SW style, but sat mornings are not complete without one. LOL.

Back