Shrinki's low carb food diary

Thanks for the advice Cai - just managed to have some of it now it's luke warm. Now have ice on my face. Will have jelly and cream later. X

shrinki said:
Thanks for the advice Cai - just managed to have some of it now it's luke warm. Now have ice on my face. Will have jelly and cream later. X

Oh I remember jelly and cream when I did atkins...amazing!I also loved scrambled eggs made with cream and loadsa cheese stirred through *drool* oh with bacon!!!!

Could really drag me bk onto atkins actually lol xx

My stomach is growling and growling...

I had some jelly earlier and it was great. Just managed to eat half an avocado with prawns and vinegarette without it starting off bad pain again.

My jaw is aching but pain has reduced from 100% to 20% as the dentist said it should so I am hopeful that they have treated the right teeth and that I will start to feel better soon.

Gonna watch supersize vs superskinny - love that program - and then go to bed (finishes at 10pm tonight).

Slight lie in tomorrow as Georgia has a very sore throat so won't go to school and little one doesn't go to school on a Wednesday. Will just get up in time to phone the teacher.

Ouch! Hope that jaw feels better soon - tooth pain is so miserable! Lots of love xx

In hind site, I think trying to eat anything which required any degree of chewing on three new root canals was probably ambitious!!!

So plan for brunch tomorrow is:
Scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon bits (thanks for the idea Cai) high protein, high fat and filling which is what I need.

I will then see how my mouth is feeling with regards to dinner.

Morning Jane... Poor love! You have certainly been through the wars... I had tooth abscess last Sept - was complete agony and lost 6.5lbs in 4 days til I managed to get it sorted !! Hugs xxx

Loving the breakfast! And I'm v jealous lol xx enjoy!!

Alpaca said:
Morning Jane... Poor love! You have certainly been through the wars... I had tooth abscess last Sept - was complete agony and lost 6.5lbs in 4 days til I managed to get it sorted !! Hugs xxx

It's just the worst pain imaginable isn't it? Sorry to hear you had one too. X

Week 2 day 2 -0.8 (week 2 so far 1.8 )
Obviously very happy with the weightloss but know it's mainly due to lack of food!

I am feeling so much better today. Still a bit of an ache but nothing in comparison to the last two days. I slept very well too.

I've had a coffee with cream and will have my breakfast as a brunch as rarely like to eat in the morning on Atkins - prefer to have a coffee or two with cream. I also need to take my anti biotics with food and they are due at 12.30pm.

So am feeling relieved today. Am waiting for my fatboy hammock to be delivered - it will be big enough for me and the kids to go and are apparently really relaxing. Hope it comes today as it is a beautiful day.

Have a good one.

Morning shrinki, so glad you are finally feeling better! Enjoy your food:)

Thanks guys x
It's 10.30 and I am absolutely starving so will have my eggs now and something else with my anti-bs at 12.30.

OMG!
Just had scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon bits and it was Devine! Never had cheese with scrambled eggs before - I've been missing out!

It did aggravate my teeth a bit but I quickly wolfed it down as was so hungry!
Will ice my cheek now and wait until dinner time time to eat again.

image-1558538312.jpg

Also having inspected my mouth, I have actually had two and not three root canals which will make a big difference to the bill so happy about that.

Mmmh breakfast looked lush and Im deffo gonna have that tomorrow my dad cooked me bacon and eggs this morning though very nice... Glad to hear your feeling a bit better though Jane it'll continue to improve im sure xx

Thanks Kals - a friend picked up the girls this afternoon so I could catch up on some sleep and I crashed for two hours and now feel much better :)

I was soooooooo hungry!
Scared to eat in case it set it all off again but my stomach overruled my mouth and I picked up 2 x cheeseburger royals from maccyds - ditched the buns. Ate it in a flash on the other side of the mouth and so far seem ok and finally don't feel sick. Was so deep in ketosis that I was feeling nauseous. Not pleasant!

So now feel better. Will take it easy tonight and just have a lovely bubble bath. No plans for tomorrow morning so can just potter in the morning when the kids go to kindergarten and hope that my hammock arrives!

Back