*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Ladies :) Where is everyone this morn?

I had a few trips to make out this morn and came home soaking wet. What a terrible day... but for some strange reason, even though its dark n pouring heavy... it doesnt seem that miserable?? Maybe Ive woken up happy and the weathers not really bothering me at all??? Whatever the reason..... Im a happy bunny and feeling so alive, positive and full of will power n determination.

Im so excited about the new challenge starting on saturday.... lets all make it a happy challenge.

Love cd... love shrinklies.

Happy cding :)
xxx

Morning All,

Just thought id send a quick post before i start work :(

Wanted to say a big :thankyou: to you all for your support yesterday. Drank 4 litres yesterday and feeling better after my little blip. Its always when the hubby away!!

Anyway i have no children tonight. They are staying with the in laws as they are taking them out for the day tomorrow so i have promised myself i am going home after work, getting changed and going swimming at the gym :happy096:

Bit worried about WI tomorrow as its at 7.30pm (which is a crap time) plus i am a bit worried that it will be another small loss which will leave me a little deflated.

Oh well:fingerscrossed: that it will be a good one. I am going to make sure i am a little:angel:, drink lots and make sure i have a 100& ss day.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Hey dione... Its brill you managed 4ltrs and have been the past few days. I can only do 3ltrs.

Hope you enjoy your swim and make the most of the evening and night on your own. Pamper yourself....have a long soak, a face mask etc... and just relax. Bliss :)

Keep going babe... you can do this.
xxx

Gooood morning Shrinklies,

Dione, even if you have a small loss, look at the montly loss. It all adds up. You're doing fab so keep smiling.

FFBT, I feel pretty happy this morning too after a lie in! Going to the gym very soon. Are you about this afternoon?

My period has arrived at last, what a relief! Another 0.5lb down which is better than nothing on my 4lbs off mission. So 2 down 2 to go in the next 6 days.

I'm taking my oh for a joint jet ski lesson in a few weeks to make up for panicking a year ago when he suprised me with it..... I litterally ran away in a complete state. This time I'm prepared and at least I'll be a size 8-10 in the jet ski suit this time and won't feel silly.

Also, I am def meeting with primary school friends on the saturday night I'm in Dublin. I think i'll be able to drive which means I have an excuse for not drinking. I told one of my friends I can't drink and the reasons why and she told me she's doing WW so loads to chat about :) It's so much better having all these little events and being slim and not having to worry about what I look like. It's amazing.

Right, i'll be back soon xxx

Have a fab day staying 100% because you deserve to xxx

Ooohhhh my oh has the next 4 days off from tomorrow. We're going to Warrick Castle on the motorbike (in my new leathers :) ) tomorrow. Saturday we're going to a footie match to see Reading and Chelsea playing. I'm sure we'll be seeing friends and all sorts of things to as we hardly get time together at all. xxx

"You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance. Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live"
:rainbow:

Hello hello hello Shrinks

Sorry I was quiet yesterday and this morning - was working late and sewing! Such is my life these days! lol

Nice avatars, everyone!

Dione, how's today going for you?

Jella, congratulations on your college decision! that's fab!

Right, I'm off for more water!

T xx

Wicked Quote xx

What is the challenge for August? Think i have missed some posts xxx

Everything august challenge- add your targets

Hiya,

Thanks for that FFBT, love it! Good to hear you're still with us Thelma :).... and good luck with finishing on time. You must remember to take a pic of you all dolled up for this wedding for us.

Dione......lol.... okay

The Everything August Challenge starts on Sat 1st. It's for the month and you need to set your own target goal. So realisticaly how many lbs Do you want to strive to lose by the end of August? Because it the 'Everything' challenge, this time we are setting individual goals throughout August too. So I'll start and everyone please add what it is you want to achieve in August.....

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Marifech:

DaisyDoo:

Miniminx:

Shanny:

Jellabella:

Polishrose:

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Please copy this page and add your details

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:

Miniminx:

Shanny:

Jellababy:

Polishrose:

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

Last edited:
Good afternoon ladies well back from cd visit wi was 0.5 off so (NOOOOOOOO) GAINS!!!.

Im well happy also had 1 inch off my thigh lol my cd advise me to do the 810 plan from today so gonna do that till i jet off.
My cd was very suprised i had not gained weight or inches so i can be good if i put my mind to it lol.

Sunshine how do i enter my detalis for the August challenge on your page lol???

Sunshine forget that last message to you lol

shanny
lose: 7lbs
get to official GOAL 10.10
By the end of August i will get to goal if not before the end of August.!!!
Maintain my loss of inches!!!

Please copy this page and add your details

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:

Dione:

Merriefach:

DaisyDoo:

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:

Polishrose:

Pleasure :) :)

Just 6 days but I really really want to stay motivated while I'm there. Just wanna get to goal now. It's cool we're both wanting to be at goal next month xxx

Merriefach.....calling out to you......... you've been really quiet. Are you joining us in this challenge and how are you getting on today ??? xxx

I know how u feel hun im on them scales every morning checking.
But we both will be at GOAL this time next month.

But i did say to my cd that im happy with my weight now ive always wanted to just be a size 12 which i am now.
But suppose another 7lbs wont hurt even thou it's taking for ever to shift.

It really makes me think that i never want to be 14.3 every again cuz it's soooo hard to loose weight. x

I know :) we've come too far to go backwards now. I said in my diary last night that I'm loving being a size 10 and way too happy to go and undo all my work this last 3 months. It is the most amazing feeling to be slimmer. I really want to be 8st 11lbs soon as i'm dying to know if I'll want to go to about 8st 8lbs. It's only 3lbs under my official goal but I bet I'll want to do it especially If i'm feeling this determined. The funny thing is that the other two bridesmaids at my sisters wedding this November are slim and I have all their measurements as I ordered the dresses. My measurments are now smaller than them which is so exciting :) yay x I must get the pics from the 3 try on's of my dress and post them here for fun and then i'll add the official one at the wedding. x

Hey sunshine... Im gonna wait until saturday.... when i find out my loss. I'll decide then what my august target will be and what plan i need to be on. Most prob id like to ss for another wk or so.... lets see. xx

Back