*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning FFBT make sure u get a nap and catch up with your sleep hun. Im smilingtoday Who's in with me on having a smiling day today lol??????????????
Right ive just had my second green tea and off to make my Banana shake then start on the water.!!!! xx

Hope you have a fab time at the wedding...and so looking forward to seeing your pics. Have fun... xxx

Hey Shanny... You sound so happy and alive...lol! Its actually put a smile on my face too, so thankyou for that :)
Im really finding it hard to drink coz i feel so bloated and full. Im just praying totm arrives soon, lucky you sunshine.
Nevermind, lets just smile and have a fab day... Im with you shan. xx

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Hi all,

This has to be quick as plans have changed and we're off to the New Forest instead.

Polishrose, I wrote on your thread before seeing you'd already popped in...whoops sorry! I look very bossy now :) Hun it's great to have you back with us. It's hard when our routine changes. Ah so much to say but no time now, I'll be back later. Stay strong.i've updated you on the list.

Shanny you are def on a good run at the moment.

FFBT i'm sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish. Don't do anything rash.
Back later : hugs

Hi Jella xxx catch up with you all later

Gone x

Hi Shrinklies

Hop you are all ok. Im at lunch and the office smells of taost which is killing me so i thought id pop on here to avoid temptation :)

Im off to the gym again tonight for a bit of a swim and sauna before WI

Hope everyone is having a good day xxx

Mmmmmm..... PLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE DONT MENTION FOOD.... LOL!!! Im hungry as it is and your last post isnt really gonna help ;) Try not to mention what food specifically. Im just so bored and fed up and feel like eating but keep telling myself if i eat im gonna regret it. xxx

My one and only posting today. Its 2 pm and I need to get my BFA off the settee and into gear. Off to help out some friends who run own business and one of them has gone down with ‘swan’ flue and can’t meet clients. That my exercise sorted for today as its physical and on the go all the time.
Have been really good today, have managed 2.5 litres water and have just made my first shake. Made it up to 1 ½ pts with ice and as it is cappuccino have added a shot of espresso, lots of ice and it’s fantastic.
The only downer is my scales say I’ve put on 4 lbs!!! since I saw cdc last Saturday!!! Just hope my scales are wrong.
Those who read my thread last night, the supper is off and my neighbour has refused to give them back until they have been frozen in HER freezer!!!
Hope everyone has a good day.
Merrie

Emmmmm.... :sign0007:
Ive got a confession to make.... Ive done a booboo :ashamed0005:.

Im hear if u wanna chat hun FFBT??, im nearly ready for my bed soon as well.The gym was hard today i loved it thou cause it was just me in the gym i was singing away lol. To MTV base lol then went into town had a look round.Then you wouldnt believe i had to go to M&S threeeee times to use the loo.! lol i bet them security men were wondering what i was up to, when i wasnt even shopping in store lol.
Its quiet tonite are we all hiding from meeeeeee! lol Dione how was wi?? x

Awww Hun, thanx so so much :) Thats so sweet of you. Im not gonna make a ton of excuses as i believe we always have a choice and i made the wrong one :( Just wish totm comes soon as its already been a wk over. Im so fed up now and dont really wanna do any further damage.

Glad you had a good gym session and lol about m&s loo :)
It is a little quiet here tonight, dont know where everyone is???

Im away to give my little one a bath and then put her to bed. Will come back later. x

FFTB - soz hun forgot about the food thing :(

I have just come back from WI. This morning my scales said i lost 4lb:D. cdc scales said i lost 2lb. She told me that obviously you weigh more in the evening then you do in the morning so i am sticking with the 2lb loss and as of next Tuesday i am doing a morning WI.

That means i have lost 13lbs in 3 weeks (16lb if i onclude my WW 2 week diet beofre cd):wee:. I am sooo happy with myself. I have also drank 3 litres so far and have just opened another bottle mmmmm. Hope everyone has had a succesful day xx

ffbt {{{{hugs}}}} having made several wrong choices over the past 2 weeks all I can say is hang in there and don't let a blip lead to a binge.You're not pregnant are you?LOL

"Well done Dione i do prefer morning wi's then afterwards i drink etc.
You always weigh lighter in the morning.

Ive got my last shake at 9ish then bed i reckon my both legs are sore and stiff.

FFBT "i want u to have a early nite hun forget your blip i know wi on saturday will still be FAB.!! (That sounds like im telling u what to doooo! lol)
Right need to have that shake now but FFBT i will be on early and will be waiting for your daily motivation words of the day.! "The FFBT style" oooh yeah FFBT u said u were in with me in having a smiling day so before u close your eyes tonite.Make sure u smile because you will get through this week.!!

Polishrose how did u get on today ? sunshine are you still out on your trip? NIGHT NIGHT shrinkies.!
FFBT member the smile hun.!!xx

FFTB i wish i could come and give you a great big hug xx As i cant i will send you the BIGGEST hug there is ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

I am now sending you positive vibes to prepare for tomorrow :vibes:. I know you can do it hun,
just put the blips behind you and think to the future.
Just think every blip is an extra week on CD. Do you want to be on it forever? No you dont so its not worth it hun.

Big hugs to you and more importantly:whoopass:consider you ass smacked lol xxxxx

shanny I've been 100% today-had 3 shakes,4 litres of water, black tea and coffee and NOTHING ELSE!!!Not back in ketosis yet but I'll keep checking :)

Hi all, just a quick post tonight. FFBT we've been in touch today so I know how you are but it's a brand new fresh day tomorrow so no looking back xxx

Polishrose, well done you on a 100% day today. Just gotta take it one day at a time. I'm not letting you go quiet again lol..... if you do, I'll carry on pestering you as requested lol :) Good work today xxx

Jella, have a great time away.

Shanny, you're on a happy roll. It's great to see.

Thez hun......come out, come out wherever you are? You're hiding and I'm worried!!!!!!!!!!! hugs

Dione, great loss this week well done you.xxx

Merriefach, you have a brilliant neighbour. Hope you've had a great day xxx

Hope i haven't missed anyone, this is all from memory as I'm just popping in.

I had a fab day in The New Forest with all the gorgeous countryside and horses an of course my size 8 leathers lol.

I'll be around tomorrow. We're off to some Air Balloon Show in the afternoon and probably the gym. I'm having the urge to clothes shop again ....eek. May have a look in the morning for the school reunion and dublin events.

Another 100% day for me so I'm chuffed. See you all tomorrow.

Lets all have a Myday Friday and do something nice for ourselves xxx

Last day of Juicy July tomorrow altho the focus now is on Everything August.x

Juicy July Finale!

Well, Shrinklies, I thought I better post a final Juicy July song to make sure we leave this challenge on a high :character00238:

Use this as your mantra today - you know you want to and you know it's true!!!!!

I'm too sexy
:bananalove:Right Said Fred:bananalove:

Well, this is DJ Thez signing out for July! It's been a pleasure and I hope the songs have at least made you smile once in a while!

Be back for Everything August!

DJ Thez
xxxxx

Back