*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey dione... brill idea to stick to ss for another wk. Stick to it and youll have a fab loss. Youll do brill with thelma. xxx

Thank dj thez... flying start to the day. Just wanted to say good luck for your restart today. Im sure youll do great. Hugs. xx

Hey Shanny... wish i was there. The weather sounds gorgeous. Make the most of your time away and pls stop worrying about the scales. That doesnt mean go mental over food but eat sensibly..like you have been and try having some form of exercise... whether its walking or swimming and youll be fine. Plus your also comin back to do ss for a wk.. so if thats done 100%, your bound to have a decent loss. So take a chill pill girl and enjoy. xxx

Making changes in your life is never an easy task. The key, however, is not to get caught up in the distance you have to go to get to where you want to be. Nor should you despair over the amount of control you have over your circumstances. Progress is made in the small, intentional steps, and chances are, you have more power than you think. By focusing on little steps you can take every day, the progress you make will motivate you to continue your journey, and eventually, you can go wherever you want to go.
The important thing is simply to begin.

Great quote, FFBT :) Particularly useful for me as I've got the same amount to go again from this week, and sometimes it seems quite daunting. I'm glad I had the break though as it was beginning to feel never ending. But, 4 months and 4 stones down, and although I'm doing the same again, it feels more achievable now.

How's your Monday going??
x

Hi All,

Shanny: Enjoy your holiday hun, dont worry too much about the food. I have found the more i worry the more i eat and i dont realise it until i have done it. You will be fine sweetie trust me.

FFBT: Great quote hun, thay always keep me soooo motivated

Sunshine: Hope you are ok and you have lots of love and support around you

Merrie: Hi Hun how you doing?

Thelma: How are you doing so far today hun?

Im a bit slow on the water intake at the moment but thats because i am extremely busy at work grrr.
1.5 litres done so far and still glugging. Had my bar for breakfast and just finished my shake for lunch so its so far so good.

Thanks for all of the nice comments about my pic guys, you are all too kind xxxx Hope to speak to you all later tonight xxx

i always seem to be on here at the wrong times :cry: i sometimes wish i was a lady of leisure so i can chat to you all more often. My lunch break finishes at 3, have 2 meetings and finish work at 6. Get home and pick the kids up @ 7. Get them both ready for bed, 15 minutes on the stepper whilst watching eastenders, 20 sit ups and then i should be back on to see how you have all done today.

I have just read that back....my life is sooooooo busy, where is the me time???? lol xxxx

just looked through my wedding pics as well, god the weight is awful. I hope i dont end up looking back at them and hating the way i looked on my wedding day!!

:sign0163: Where is everyone this evening?

So far i havent managed to do half the things iwas supposed to. Friend is out so couldnt get her stepper :cry: Only just got kids to bed as had an argument with motherin law on the phone:mad:!! Grrrr very angry.

So far all i have done is made kids lunch for tomorrow, put a load of washing on, put some clothes away and taken the bleach upstairs to clean the bathroom. Ive still got to clean the bathrooms, hoover the downstairs, mop the kitchen floor, put the kids clothes away and sort kids stuff out for tomorrow :(

Ive been to the fridge 3 times tonight and picked up some food Dont worry i put it back again and had a CD soup instead. :0clapper:.

Ive only drank 2.5 litres so far and its already 9pm. Wish i didnt have to go to work tomorrow, id get all of the house done and spend some time thinking about me and my life:raincloud:. I need a new direction all i dois work,clean and shout at the kids. Hubby is away 3-4 days a week and i am finding it really hard:help2:.

Just wish things were different. Sorry guys not sure who else to talk to. Good thing is ive been 100% today and intend to stay that way until i go to bed. Got WI tomorrow, dont expect a good loss becasue of Friday but ive only got myself to blame for that :d'oh:. I have got to stay 100% this week so i can move up a plan as i amstarting to get really bored now. I know i can do it, its just finding the energy to do it well.

Hope everyone has had a good day. Be good to talk to someone xx:break_diet:

Responses in blue below hun! x

:sign0163: Where is everyone this evening? I'm here!

So far i havent managed to do half the things iwas supposed to. Friend is out so couldnt get her stepper :cry: Only just got kids to bed as had an argument with motherin law on the phone:mad:!! Grrrr very angry. How glad am I that I'm single again so don't need to worry about MiLs! Sorry you've had an arguement though - take some deep breaths and shake it out!

So far all i have done is made kids lunch for tomorrow, put a load of washing on, put some clothes away and taken the bleach upstairs to clean the bathroom. Ive still got to clean the bathrooms, hoover the downstairs, mop the kitchen floor, put the kids clothes away and sort kids stuff out for tomorrow :( One task at a time and you'll get through it, hun. Don't stress yourself out - you can do it.

Ive been to the fridge 3 times tonight and picked up some food Dont worry i put it back again and had a CD soup instead. :0clapper:. BRAVO!!!! You've been better than me; I've got a stinking cold and ended up having something off plan (but not terribly bad) just to get rid of the horrible cold taste (would rather have ketosis breath than this! lol)

Ive only drank 2.5 litres so far and its already 9pm. Wish i didnt have to go to work tomorrow, id get all of the house done and spend some time thinking about me and my life:raincloud:. I need a new direction all i dois work,clean and shout at the kids. Hubby is away 3-4 days a week and i am finding it really hard:help2:. 2.5litres is the minimum you should drink, so you've done that! Don't give yourself a hard time about not drinking more - you've done enough. It must be tough coping on your own for half the week - I take my hat off to you. What would your new direction be? Do you have any thoughts so far? (no matter how off the wall or unacheivable they seem!)

Just wish things were different. Sorry guys not sure who else to talk to. Good thing is ive been 100% today and intend to stay that way until i go to bed. Got WI tomorrow, dont expect a good loss becasue of Friday but ive only got myself to blame for that :d'oh:. I have got to stay 100% this week so i can move up a plan as i amstarting to get really bored now. I know i can do it, its just finding the energy to do it well. You will do this! You've done so well fighting adversity today and staying 100% - big pat on the back hun! One more week and the boredom will lessen as you reintroduce more variety - keep focussed!

Hope everyone has had a good day. Be good to talk to someone xx:break_diet: Apart from my brain being a bit fuzzy from this cold, feel free to talk anytime - I'll try to offer a listening ear and some sensible advice if need be :) Hugs xxx

Thanks Thelma,

I feel so down. not because of the diet but everything else in my life. I wish i didnt have to work full time so i could be more of a mum to my kids, make sure the house is clean and tidy everyday and not have to cram in so much in so little time. This week im on lates so have to get up a 6.30, get myself ready, wake kids up, get them ready, take them to childminders and then do a full days work. I dont get home til 7 and by then im knackered so the house suffers. I then get peed off coz i havent done anything and hate sitting around in an untidy house which putsw me in a bad mood. All i seem to do is shout at the kids or call my hubby and have an argument. Curse the spice girls with thier girl power lol lol lol xx

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well hunni. Its so hard to do ss when unwell so i can sympathise with you there. Try and stay 100% tomorrow i know you can do it xxx

Thanks for listening and sorry to moan all the time xx

Don't apologise - we all have down times and that affects our energy for CD. But you're doing great! Focus on all the good things you've achieved today. I know it's annoying when the house is a mess, but better an untidy house than kids you haven't spoken to/fed/nurtured because you've been cleaning!

I'm so with you on the Spice Girls curse though! But that's more for their dodgy singing! lol

xx

All i need to do is win the lottery. im not greedy, 50k will do me nicely lol. Thats enought to clear the crap and give up work and be a mummy for a while :)

Did you manage your wii fit tonight? xx

Yep, £50k would be lovely! I think they should change the lottery guidelines and make more bigger payouts and less of the one off £3million type payouts. Share the love and all that! lol Mind you, I'd need to start playing it to have a chance of getting some of it! lol

Didn't do the wii tonight - can barely breath when sitting down never mind jogging/ski jumping! lol Hoping it'll be better tomorrow - will sleep in a fog of Olbas Oil tonight! If I feel like this tomorrow, I won't go to work (what a cheek after being off for over a week!).

Managed my water intake though and put cream on this morning so at least I managed something!

Think bed is calling me. Stay strong luvvie; I've got every confidence in you :)

See you tomorrow xxx

Thanks babe, im gonna update my photo albums with the before and now pics to help me out a bit xx

See you tomorow xxx

I have just updated my photo albu titled fat me and me halfway through. For the 1st time i cannow see the difference which has really left me feeling motivated. If i can get this far then i can got he whole way :) :)
I have reduced my target to 10 stone and then see how i feel when i get there. If i still feel i need tolose weight then i will reset my target for 9 1/2 stone. ust taking little steps now rather then trying to run before i can walk. Anytime i feel the need for food i am going to look at these pics to remind myself why i shouldn't do it.

Heres to a skinny me lol xxxx

Go Dione! Fab pics - you look gorgeous and will just keep getting better as you stick with CD!

Remember, focus on the positives - you're doing brill!! xxx

definately thanks hun. im going to do it for my nan, she gave me a huige compliment on sunday so im gonna get to 11st by her 80th xxx

Hi Shrinklies... I've posted on my diary and thought I'd share the edited 100% version :) with you here.

However I also want to say a HUGE thankyou for all your lovely messages. I really, really appreciate them. I have read our thread but am so exhausted I'm not going to comment. Just know I'm thinking of you all and sending you loads of Shrinklie Positive Power vibes.

You're all foing really fab. Keep up the good work. No doubt I will be popping in tomorrow. Hugs to all of you xxx

Hi everyone,

A HUGE thankyou for all your messages.
Just a quick mention to Curly to say well done on the hen weekend. You've done so well and you're right.....you will be slim for life :) You've come so far.

And Laura....... what can I say. I read your poem last night and I love it. I put it on my Aunts FB page and sent it to my sister. It's so beautiful and I really want to thank you so much for sharing it with me. It's really calming. Hugs xxx

Oh my gosh.... I am so shattered. What a day! From the min I got up the phone was ringing which was nice. I was doing several things at once most of the day. I carried on with my teaching which kept me busy. As soon as I finished we were able to book our flights to Paris and then after a very later dinner and much research we finally booked the hotel, car etc. So I'm flying to Paris Wednesday morning and will be back Friday night. Meeting my Dad and sis in Paris and then driving together to the sticks :) We'll be sharing a room so we'll have some good times amongst the sadness. :)

I have brought my hair apt forward to tomorrow. So tomorrow is the day I go back to my natural dark blonde/light brown colour. Thought it would be nice to have freshly done hair (and fringe cut again) and hopefully shiney etc for the few days... might lift me a bit :) Then I'll be off to get some bits in town for the trip. (yes Curly any excuse to shop :) )

I have been in touch with my cdc and have arranged to collect 6 cranberry bars to take with me for the 3 days. So i'll be having 2 bars a day but it's better than going way off track and very handy for the travelling. I have every desire to remain on track. Hummmmmmmm.... french food! As my cdc said just stay on track as much as poss. I'm pretty determined when I'm away so fingers crossed I'll remain strong.

Luckily I finished my antibiotics today. Feeling a bit better and stayed 100% which I'm pleased at. In fact my dinner was scrummy 1000 plan dinner.

My throat is sore from talking so much today so I'll be off to bed very soon as I have a lot to cram in tomorrow.

I feel so much better that I'm booked to go to my Aunts funeral and that'll we'll be with our family at this awful time.

Thanks again for your amazing support, hugs to all xxx

Back