*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

working the late shift doesnt help either, thats when i am mostly hungry. I have to do a late **** every other week

Why are you craving? What do you feel when the craving starts? What's the emotion that's behind the craving?

that was supposed to say shift lol

Not craving anything in particular just food. If it was a certain somethin then it might not be so bad. Just feel really hungry. I then drink more water but it doesnt take it away. I then get a headache which im not sure if thats because of lack of food or stress thinking about it just feel groggy. Its definately when on the late shift more then the early shift

Is it definitely real hunger? From personal experience, I know it can be hard to tell the difference between real hunger and head hunger.

How do you spread your shakes etc when you're on lates?

i have my 1st about 10-10.30, my lunch 2.30 and then my last shake when i get home about 7pm xxx

How about trying to have them a wee bit later? I manage to survive till lunch time on water and coffee. Sometimes I'll crack open a tetra about 11.30 and start sipping and then have porridge for lunch about 12.30. The tetra usually does me all afternoon and I just sip away at it.

1. Make kids lunch for tomorrow :checkmark green:
2. empty dishwasher :checkmark green:
3. Do 2 loads of washing
checkmark%20green.gif

4. Hoover downstairs :checkmark green: and mop kitchen floor
5. Hoover stairs tomorrow
6. Put kids clothes away :checkmark green:
7. Clean bathrooms :checkmark green:
8. Hoover bedrooms tomorrow
9. Bath and put kids to bed
checkmark%20green.gif

10. Have my Bar :checkmark green:
11. Have a bath On my way
12. Update my status
checkmark%20green.gif

13. Go to bed goodnight :)

Just off to have a bath and go to bed very tired. Thanks for being here Thelma you are so kind xxxx Speak in the morning

How about trying to have them a wee bit later? I manage to survive till lunch time on water and coffee. Sometimes I'll crack open a tetra about 11.30 and start sipping and then have porridge for lunch about 12.30. The tetra usually does me all afternoon and I just sip away at it.

i'll give that a go tomorrow and see if it makes any difference. Thank you again for all of your help and advice. Off to have a soak now then off to bed. You are one very special lady xxxxxx goodnight hun xx

You're very very welcome - anytime. I'm sure I'll lean on you soon! lol

Enjoy your bath and remember to check in tomorrow and let me know how you're doing.

xxxx

Hi Shrinks,

Dione........ hugs from me coming your way. When it's easy on CD it's really easy and when it's tough going it's really tough going. Hang in there. This cloud will pass and you'll come through.

Thez.... i love your new avatar pic. I'm gonna check out your labum after this and then collapse into bed :)

FFBT.... how are you doing today?

Again a big thank you for the lovely posts. I am now a brunette and loving it. Had been blonde for too long :) I've posted a few pics in my album if anyones interested in having a look. Still 100% and got my CD bars for France. Off in the morning and back Fri night.I'm sure I'll be back here Friday night :) Loads to do first thing and leaving at 9.30am eek.

Have a good couple of days everyone and Thelma I hope you're feeling better soon. Don't rush back to work hun you'll only make yourself worse. Take it easy. Being sick is the worst.

Love you Shrinklies xxx

Hey sunshine... just pm'd you. Love the new hair colour. Hope you have a safe trip hun. See you on friday. Take care xx

Morning All...

Hope you have a safe trip sunshine. Take care hun. xx

How you feeling this morning thelma? I hated it when i got the cold... it stayed almost all wk. It gets so tough to down the shakes when your not well. Hugs. xx

Dione, babes how you feeling this morning? Please dont panic about jobs to be done...take care of yourself, if your well n fit all will be done. I know its easy said then done, i too hate having a messy house. It makes me really grumpy and i feel as if i havent done my job well. But at the end of the day the fact is that worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength. I have to tell myself that every single day.

Hope everyone has a positive day today.
xx

New shrinklie motivational wkly tasks - wk1

THIS WKS SHRINKLIE TASK:

GET RID OF YOUR CLOTHES AS THEY GET TOO BIG.

This gets rid of the safety net of having clothes if you gain the weight back. When you lose weight you have to have the mind set that you will not gain it back. If you don't, you are allowing opportunities/excuses to go back to your old life-style.

Morning Shrinklies,

Well, this morning's tune comes in a whisper from DJ Thez as there's very little voice to rock the thread with! So the music will just have to make up for it.

Thought we'd have a bit of classy swing tune today - it's for all of us, but especially those of us who have been struggling (that includes you, Thelma!).

Lady Be Good
George & Ira Gershwin

Morning All...

Hope you have a safe trip sunshine. Take care hun. xx

How you feeling this morning thelma? I hated it when i got the cold... it stayed almost all wk. It gets so tough to down the shakes when your not well. Hugs. xx

Dione, babes how you feeling this morning? Please dont panic about jobs to be done...take care of yourself, if your well n fit all will be done. I know its easy said then done, i too hate having a messy house. It makes me really grumpy and i feel as if i havent done my job well. But at the end of the day the fact is that worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, it empties today of its strength. I have to tell myself that every single day.

Hope everyone has a positive day today.
xx

Morning FFBT,
Thanks for the good wishes. Not got much voice today, but at least the congestion in my sinuses is clearing. Those scientists need to find a cure for the common cold soon! lol

Great task idea! I was just saying on Sunday that I should have another clear out as there are trousers etc that definitely don't fit me. And because I don't have many choices of things that do fit me, I just end up looking at the ones that dont and almost wishing I could fit them again. That's not a good attitude to have. So, I'll chuck them out at the weekend and I've already been to Tesco/Asda and bought a couple of cheap pairs of jeans, a pair of black trousers for work and a couple of (short! Yikes!) skirts - that will just have to see me through the next couple of months. And if I get bored with it, then tough! lol

Right, off for a cuppa. Am thinking I might make it out of my pj's today! lol

Have a good day. Be back later

Thelma xxx

Dione, how you doing today??????

Check in whenever you can.

Hugs xx

Merriefach, I haven't seen you around recently. Hope everything's ok. Look forward to hearing your news.
xx

Back