*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

WI this morning - gutted - stayed the same..... how does that work when have been ssing since saturday - gym 5 times a week - burning min 400 cals and davina's dvd... Shouldn't get disheartened. Might be TOTM - not sure cos cycle erratic!!
Oh well lets see what next week brings!!!
:cry: :break_diet:

Hey shrinks... Hows everyone doing?
Thank you so much merrie, dione, thelma n jella. Also a big thanks to dj thez for the special dedication :)
Had a lovely day yesterday. We spent the day in peak district. It was beautiful n peaceful and the warm weather was such a bonus. The dress fit me perfect and i felt fab. In short it was a great day.

Hope your feeling better thelma. Dione its a good choice goin upto 810 if youve been feelin like that. Good luck hun. x

Hope everyone has a good day. Stay determined and keep an i can do this attitude.

xxx

look at the big picture but dont ignore the little achievments, even on a daily basis.

Hi Guys,
Thought id pop on during my lunch break. Mini dont forget muscle weighs more then fat. If you have been going to the gym 5 days a week then you are building up your muscles. I bet if you were to measure yourslef you would have definately lost inches so dont be disheartened.

Thelma: Hows SS going hun?
xx

Evening all,
Just a quick post from me to say hi. Sorry I haven't been around much today - still not feeling great and could sleep for Scotland! Apparently there are a couple of people at work who have the same type of thing, so I don't feel like I'm going completely mad any more!

Anyway, will probably check in later.

Mini, stay strong, hun - sometimes that happens and next week you'll have a fab loss.

Dione, hope your last day went well - have a brilliant holiday! I haven't been SSing due to feeling so rubbish (haven't gone completely off the rails, but have had regular food as well as CD products), so haven't been a great SS buddy for you this week - apols! Hoping to feel better and get back on track on Monday.

FFBT, glad you had a lovely day yesterday. Enjoy your anniversary weekend too!

Sunshine, I hope everything went as well as can be expected at the funeral. Hope you're doing ok

Speak soon, Shrinks

Thelmz xxx

Morning girls...

Its a gorgeous day... so feel all charged n ready for another 100% day today. Ive already managed to have 1ltr of water this morn and am away to have my shake soon.

Thelma, its terrible when your not feeling well. Try having alot of fluids n take it easy hun. Hugs. xx

Dione, congrats about the promotion. Glad youve got some time off too as youve been so busy n tired lately. Make the most of it :)

Shanny, well done on getting right back to ss. Good idea to get rid of any excess lbs right away.

Mini... the scales may not always show a loss but im sure youve lost inches. Dont get disheartened hun. Stay strong. Hugs. x

Jella, hows atkins goin? You mentioned your wed anni is soon. That will be a good motivation.

Sunshine, hope your doin well and it all hasnt been too upsetting for you. Hugs. xxx

Lets all smile, be happy n get to goal quick ;)
xxx

Visualize how you'll feel when your the size you want to be....
are active....
look fabulous
and can enjoy shopping for clothes you love.

You cant do what youve always done and get a different result -
YOU HAVE TO MAKE CHANGES!

Morning :)

I'm here but can hardly move I'm so tired. It was 11 hours of travelling each way and over 3 days! Really glad I went over, very worth it. Funny people not recognising me as a brunette.... that could come in quite handy actually!! lol

FFBT so glad your dress fitted and you felt so fab and Thez I hope you're starting to feel better.

August has gone even faster than July. I think I'm gonna have to look at this summer as basically maintaining keeping the weight off. I suppose it's good i haven't piled it all back on but it's disapointing to not have acheived my goal by now. Anyway why should I be in a rush! Day 1 away i was on track, day 2 mostly on track and day 3 def not on track! But french food has to be done while there.... too good to miss :)

So i'm back on track today (again :) ) still doing 1000. I did consider going back on 810 to get to goal but I was so sick on it I've decided to stay on 1000 for now. Oh and I'm due on any day now! what a mix.

Hope you're all having a good day x

Hi everyone how are you all

Sunshine: Babe you have had to deal with so much lately you should be proud you have maintained you weight hun so give yourself a pat on the back.

I really think we should all start to focus on losing the weight rather then how long it takes. As long as we are not piling the pounds back on we should be proud that we are actually trying to better ourselves.

Cd is difficult enough without putting extra pressure on ourselves. As Mini said there are people out there that have to face far worse senario's in life yet they still smile. We need to all start doing the same. It is inevitable that there will be occasions that take us off track but as long as we learn from it and go straight back to it then we should accept it. I am no longer going to beat myself up over everything and start to look on the positive side.

The fact is i have lost nearly 2 stone which is a fantastic result. I know i will get to target and i know i will never put all of the weight on again as it has made me realise how unhappy it made me. I am not going to stress anymore as that makes me just as unhappy. I will stick to CD until target but if i have an off day for whatever reason then i have an off day. I want to enjoy life, you only get 1 shot at it and you never know what is going to happen in the future.

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULL AND ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE. REMEMBER FOOD IS NOT THE ENEMY ITS THE WAY WE SHOULD CONTROL IT THAT WE NEED TO EVALUATE!! WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE IN OUR OWN WAY, WE WILL ALL HIT TARGET AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES AS LONG AS WE DO IT WITH A SMILE :)

Love you all xxxx

Hello my honey's - am still here and tbh not too upset about staying the same this week - did the old tape measure thing and the inches are slowly disappearing!!! Which is all I need to see.... Would love to be in the 10 stone something by end of August though.... Unfortunately got a lot of travelling coming up and staying in barracks which means either I take a travel kettle and blender with me (not ideal as flying) or break the ssing for a few days... Will decided nearer the time. Got a blind date tomorrow!! Scary!!! x x

Hi Mini,

Take some bars and ready mades but as i said earlier dont pressurise yourself. Well done on the inch loss hun knew you would have lost :) Blind date hey well good luck mate xx
Hubby in my bad books at the mo being a total ass!!! Nice start considering we're off of work for a week

Heey shrinkies on a positive note i gained 2 lbs from my hoilday wedsday jumped on scales and ive lost the hoilday weight all ready.!

Trying to take each day as it come's now.! It's my 27th birthday next month and already seen my outfit.! wooohoo.!

Hope everyone is having a good cd day.x

well done hun that is fantastic news xxxx

yeah things are ok, had a couple of stressful weeks but have a week off wrok with hubby andkids so hope to de stress. Ive been finding the diet hard lately had bad days and good but im not going to kick myself anymore as that is what is making me unhappy. It dont help thatn all of the papers and mags lately it is being promoted not to diet as as soon as you eat you pt it all back on. They r promoting to eat when you are hungry but just choose sensibly wot you eat i.e lean meat less carbs etc...its making me think (and panic) that i am going to put weight on again as soon as i eat. It is making me scared of food and i cant let that happen. My head it spinning :(

where is everyone this evening :) xx

Hi Dione, enjoy your destressing days, be kind to yourself, have had a bad few days this week as I have been put on steroids, have eaten carbs and I am really suffering for it, indigestion !!!!! Might have to come off SS and head for 1000 according to Doc my blood glucose is round the twist!!

Morning shrinksters :)

Sunshine, nice to have you back hun. Must be knackered by all that travelling you had to do. Good job its the wknd n you can relax.

Thelma, how are you hun? Hope your feeling better :)

Shanny, well done on losing what you gained so quick. My bdays next month too (21st sep) when is yours??

Awww merrie... you poor thing. Hope you feel better soon. Good idea to go up the plans. Take care hun. Hugs. x

Dione... Please dont let what the papers n mags stress you out. I used to feel the same so can totally understand. But everyone looks at diets in a different way. Some might see cd in particular as a torture others might prefare taking extreme measure to decipline their eating habits and then leading on to a healthy life style. We all see things differently.... the main thing as you said is to be happy. As with any diet or even plain healthy and sensible eating, you have to work hard at keeping it off and change your lifestyle.

Mini, glad the inches are goin down. Hang in there hun. Im sure there'll be a big, fat loss next wk ;)

Obviously cd is not meant to be a way of life. I had tried so many diets before n never managed to go beyond a few days. When i heard about cd i knew ss will suit me as completley coming off food might be easier then having to be selective n counting cals or weighing my food. It was comforting knowing the only decision i had to make was to stick to the shakes. Its given me the initial weight loss boost i was needing and also as im moving up the plans its teaching me to eat sensibly. I am a little apprehensive about introducing food back into my daily routine but hopefully by the end my body will have trained on the correct portion sizes. My attitude toward food is already changing as well as my taste buds :) Simple things (wont mention) taste wonderful.

It all boils down to one thing in the end.... its all about balance. Once im at goal im gonna keep my portion sizes smaller, do plenty of exercise and love myself more :) Ive invested money in losing weight so i want to keep investing in my health.

Happy Sunday. Stay positive.
xxx

Back