*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I've added mine to my sig now so i can't lose them and I'll just change as I go.

I measure hips from around my hip bones (wherever they are :) muffin tops and my bum i suppose measures around my bum and thighs. I never did this with my cdc, i just used to measure myself that way years ago from Weight Watcher times.

As long as we are doing the same places on ourselves, that's all that matters. I am still in bed would you believe, haven't moved from this laptop!!! and getting nowhere fast. This site is addictive xxx

Good morning Shrinkies, im so glad it's the weekend long week sunshine inch loss is fab hun. And Thelma THREEEEE Stones amazing hun and i mean it. How long has it taken u yo loose so much weight? And u sunshine how long? My weigh loss is slowing down but don't mind now while it's coming off all by the 10th August before i go on hoilday i will loose that 13 lb. FOREVER!
Rose 3lbs off well done hun i lost a small 1 lb this week.

Right im off to have me strawberry shake now yum lol x

Ohhh yes i like the idea of inch loss results Thelma i started CD
4/5/09 to 25/6/09

was now
waist 32 1/4 28 3/4
Hips 46 1/4 40
chest/bust 40 1/4 36
arms 13 11
thighs 25 1/4 21
stomach 39 32 3/4

Total 26 3/4 in 7weeks im proud of my inch loss more than my weight loss.!! x

Haahahahaha that wasn't ment to send silly me!! im trying to shake at the same time lol .

was now
waist 32 1/4 28 3/4
hips 46 40
chest/bust 40 1/4 36
arms 13 11 3/4
thighs 25 1/4 21
stomach 39 32 3/4

Thelma you can't add up!!I've lost over 6 stone not 4 stone!!

Glad your date went well :)

If we're talking inch loss....
bust 11 inches
waist 11.5 inches
hips 12 inches
upper arms 3 inches
thighs 5.5inches

Not bad eh?

Shanny - your inch results are fantastic! It's amazing how 1 little stone can cause all those inches to disappear!!!!! Well done you!

I started CD on 16 April and have lost the 3stones since then. Can't quite believe I've lost that much weight in 10 weeks!

Keep going Shanny - those inches are falling off you, no matter how small the WI result :) xx

Oops! Rose, my bad!!! And I'm even worse when you think that I work in a team that helps people improve their numeracy skills! lol

Brilliant stuff Rose! It's just amazing when you see the figures.

I'm so proud of all the Shrinklies! :)

Hi Thelma my cd said the same i have only lost 14.5 pounds to date but lost loads of inches from my body.

I must say ive always been like that since the age of 21 from when dieting i always lost inches first then the pounds would follow.Fantastic weight loss Thelma in 10 weeks hun bun!

Im staying in today relaxing today planning my friends HEN weekend for July.The Stress i have just roped in another friend to help me because i dnt want to get blamed for anything lol so the two of us can get the blame now.

Sunshine u look so trim in your foto's hun.xx

My goodness the inch loss on this thread is amazing! Well done everyone. 6 stone Polishrose!!!!!! and Thelma 3 stone in 10 weeks.... it's really pretty brilliant.

Shanny, i'm giving up on my weightloss at the moment hun lol..... i lost the 24.5lbs in 8 weeks and the last 2 have just stayed the same for me. So that's why I started looking at my inch loss. They do say it's a good thing to do but my cdc never suggested it.
You're doing really well.

Oh we are a good lot lol

Now after all my, 'i'm off to town to get fitted and buy a new bra....', by the time i'd done the housework, lunched and tried on loads of my big clothes my energy was too low to bother going into town. So I decided i'll make do with washing my one bra to death on the smallest back and straps for another 2-3 weeks when me and my sis are going to London for a big shopping spee. Instead I'm sat in the garden looking at the poor plants, well half of them, I seem to have killed!!!!! whoops and damn!

It was fun trying all the clothes I'd been living in.... just the jeans and skirts mostly. I found a pair of jeans that fit me well in the wardrobe, not sure i love them, but oh thinks they suit me better than the others. So i shall make do and live in my summer stuff till i reach goal and then i will treat myslef to the most fab pair of jeans i can find!!!

I even have fitted into my 'magic' black dressy trousers I kept from when I was tiny 8 years ago. Now, they are tight and I wouldn't wear them but i always kept them just to see if they'd ever fit again. Oh what fun I have :) lol Btw, they were 'magic' because at the time when i was 8st 6lbs, instead of me thinking I was skinny, I thought these trousers made me 'look' skinny!!! what a plonker. This is why i appreciate getting smaller this time and why just because my weight has stalled i'm not going to go off the rails and throw all the weight back on. I did this at 8st 6lbs when i couldn't drop the last 2 lbs and instead of enjoying being that weight, i got annoyed with myself and piled on the pounds.

Oh we learn don't we xxx

oohh im being called, back soon x

Last edited:
Morning ladies, it anti social me.
Hope everyone is doing OK.
Some fantastic inch losses going on here. It feels good when you put clothes on and they feel lose or too big, gives you a real boost.
I haven't measured myself my CDC measured me about 3 weeks ago and I had lost 2 1/2 inches from my bust, 2 1/2 inches from my waist, 1 1/2 inches from my hips and 1 1/2 inches from my upper arms. Dunno when my CDC will next measure me.
Hope you all have a good weekend xx

PS Don't look like i am going to make the June Shrinklie challenge, as I had a crap loss in week 4. And my weigh in is on Wed 1st July so I guess thats not gonna count sob sob, even though at the min my scales say I have lost 4 lbs sob sob sniff sniff

Hey Foosey hun, thanks for the pm xxx

I won't make the Shrinklie Power Challenge either but we're still going in the right direction and that's all that matters xxx

I'm like a mad woman possessed.... my mind changes every 5 mins....lol... we went out to do a few bits and pieces, Got a nice little notebook for my weightloss journey, my lists and reminders, pic ...that sort of thing so i'll start sorting that soon. Also 2 new bra's from Next... cheaper than Marks and their sizes are a little smaller so could stick with my 32D's. Thinking about it, i couldn't have waited 3 weeks for new ones, my gig is before then and can't be going on stage with droopy boobs lol!!! what am i like!!!!

Foosey are you joining the Juicy July Challenge with us? You're a great support on here and we've missed your posts (atho i read your posts elsewhere anyway :) )

God it's hot.... love it!!!

Also Thelma, i forgot to mention about how great it is about your arms getting slimmer!!! It's fab! And...if you're about to get into a comfy brand new shiney relationship (yay)..... you'll have to bypass the whole getting comfortable new relationship put 3 million stone on thing ! lol:candledinner:

xxx:hitthefan:

Hi Sunshine,
Yes I will be joining the July challenge but am on holiday in July so will say 7 lbs and anything else will be a bonus.

Heey sunshine id like to loose 7lbs also with the way this weight loss is sooooooo slow don't want to aim to high.lol

sunshine does your cdc not measure u every week then? x

Hi guys, so pleased you're both joining the Juicy July Challenge. My losses are slow too and I never get to my targets, but they still motivate me. My second month has been so so slow and rather frustrating.

No my cdc never measured me. I'd rather do it myself tho :)

Just putting my weightloss diary together at the moment for motivation down the line. xxx

Food mentioned once/ Sundays Search for Slim in Sight xxx

Well Shrinklies, I've had a fun day of all sorts.

I wanted to put a book together tracking my weightloss on CD. So finally I got the little notebook and began putting my photo's in and printing off some of the posts I've done to motivate myself or when i've found the diet tough. I feel I need a keepsake that I can just pick up now or in the future to motivate myself where ever I am. Looking back I've posted on this forum so much it's unreal but what i didn't realises was how much of a diary it's been. I just never want to forget how much of a journey I've been on here and take my new shape for granted at goal.

Enough of my ramblings,

Fab to hear from Shanny and Foosey. Missed you both loads. Come back lots xxx

Oh and btw.....oh ordered in takeaway tonight (he asked if i minded. i did, but he's not on a diet so why shouldn't he have what he wants) and he ordered me breaded chicken. It was really sweet of him actually. You should have seen what he was having. A little box came for me and sadly I took the breadcrumbs off the chicken and nibbled on that. It was fab and all in 810 so proud that I didn't give in to temptation.

2 more days to go of this challenge, we can do it girls,

Here's to Sundays Search for Slim in Sight xxx

Good morning Shrinklies,

We have lift off!!!!! You girls have been blowing my scales as thay have gone down 1 lb. Not a lot to some for to me that's fab..... they're on the move again after such a big stop. I am now in the normal weight range for my height. Chuffed. Hope they'll move more tomorrow for wi.

At the same time, i'm waiting to hear back from the doctor as my throat thing has got so bad that half my face has swollen up and very sore.... :( so i've had to cancel our main band rehearsal and put it back a week...which is only 5 days before the actual gig///eek.

At least my day is free, the pressure if off now. Want to get this doctor call out of the way. Was on to NHS direct for an hour!!!!!

Back soon

Thanks hun. Just back from the hospital. Got anti-biotics now, think it's a virus but because I had the steriod injection for heyfever, my imune is very low and it could takes ages to recover without something to help!!!! Wiped out now and half my face and head is swollen and sore ..... but i'm soooooo happy the scales are moving again... At last!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well today xxx

Goodnight Shrinks,

See you tomorrow on our last day of Power Challenge. Take note of how much you've lost on Tuesday and then we start Juicy July.

Stay Motivated Monday....... here we come,

Nite Nite xxx

Back