*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I just wanna say I'm not a whizz on computers....i am getting better tho. I've done a Logo for now, it was flashing once but it's quite calming as is me thinks and not in your face. I'll sort it out tomorrow and get a link so you can all add it to your signitures. Then I can get on with reading all the threads on here. CD has me wide awake all the time so I suppose it's good to make the most of it.

Cookie I'm thinking of you and your family. Everyone else I hope all is going well. Tell us how you are getting on. I'm on week 2 day 4 (5 really at 1am) and I AM SO AWAKE!!!!! So busy today I forgot to have my last sachet till 10pm!! It's so brilliant not to feel hungry cause I really am like a bottomless pit most of the time.

Good night or good morning, xxx

Hellooooo! Sorry I haven't updated, it's been a manic week. It was my last day in my job yesterday (start new one on Tues :)) and it's all been quite hectic this week - house has needed lots of tidying this week too as it was a right state, and Pandora from here (Cheryl) is coming over today for the weekend, so couldn't have her seeing it like it was!

So, down to business. I started on Monday and have so far gone from 12.1 to 11.9 and a half - so that's 5.5lbs :D :bliss:

I had set myself a little goal of reaching 11.7 this week (didn't think I'd hit it though as it would mean I'd have to lose at least 8lbs), but it's looking possible now! That would be so fab :)

Keeping an eye on here to see how everyone's getting on, and Alan, reckon you might have to increase your figure from 39lbs... that seems quite low seeing as there are a fair few of us who almost certainly WILL lose a stone this month :D (me being one of them - my 5.5lbs so far is just a taster of what's to come :))

xxx

Hi Wannabslim, Your weight loss is brilliant. Mine is just sticking at the moment which is a little disheartening however i'm sticking with this.
:wave_cry:
I feel completely hyper and completly exhausted at the same time! Does anyone else have this? I am def taking something to help me sleep tonight as it's getting worse. Plus (sorry moan, moan, moan) as my perod decided to come early due to CD, in middle of my cycle, it's now my actual due TOTM and so lucky me.....I get 2 this month!!!!!! arg.

On another note, I'm so glad the bank holiday is here. I have loads to do but nice to have the long weekend off work.

God I feel cranky today, I'm rubbish if i don't get good sleep so on the Sominex tonight. Need to knock myself out. xxx

I have my first weigh in tomorrow morning. I am dreading it cos according to my scales my loss will be frankly disappointing.

I suspect i have not been drinking enough water although i am in ketosis and the sticks are not indicating i am running dry:confused:

Never mind, what will be will be:rolleyes:

At least i now have some idea of what i like in the flavours range.

I love the banana and strawberry tetras, not keen on the choccy.

The choc mint shake is ok but the Choc orange is not my cup of tea at all. It was disappointing.

The vanilla is great as a milky coffee, and the strawberry shake is lovely.

The porridges are not that brill either so i shall give those a miss.

I just wish i could have the bars and the mix a mousse.

Oh, to get the weigh in over and done with!

Onwards and downwards.:D

Hi, if you want the logo for 'the shrinking stones': see logo on my signiture, right click on the logo with your mouse and save picture as....... then you can add it to your signiture. xxx

Good luck Lemma with your weigh in. Damn scales :0) mine aren't shifting either! We've just got to keep with it and the lbs will come off.

I love the chocolate shake, porridge doctored and tomato soup mostly. When I first tried the porridge I thought it was synthetic and hidious but when you add cinnamon it's really comforting. I love it now. I'm looking forward to the bars next week as i've never tried them, they look yum. I keep hearing about the mix a mouse but not sure what you do with it, presume you add it to shakes??????? do you know? xxx

:gimi:polishrose thats amazing. :happy096:Well done you.....that's sooooooo exciting hun, really happy for you xxx

You have lost so much over-all too, you are an inspiration

:bliss:

Yes, it goes in the shakes. I think you can have it from week 3 ad have it once a day.

I have resorted to my LL water flavourings tonight to ensure i get more water down me. We were allowed them from week 1 on LL.

Thanks by the way for the siggy, i shall attempt to attach it later. I'm not very good on comps :p

I saved logo to my desktop and then in edit signiture, pressed browse, entered the name I saved it under and added it that way. (think i had to change the mode in top right corner before saving) god I can't explain it well :0) hope it works for you.

Let us know how you get on tomorrow hun xxx

:):)Hello to all you ladies:):)

Well done on your current weight losses this week.

As you will know, when it is TOTM you may retain fluid. You may not show a weight loss and in some cases a slight gain.

Your body will continue with the fat burning process and when your period is over the weight loss will catch up.

So a small loss this week will be rectified next week.

Im so looking forward to Monday when I can get weighed. I dont seem to be getting all my water down so am currently holding fluid.
I lecture my clients about drinking enough water and heres me not practicing what I preach.

I hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday. Anyone doing anything exciting.

Kind Regards

Alan ;):):p:wave_cry:

Blimey, a blokey who does not shy away from talking about periods.:eek: Most run for the hills. Good on ya mate:D

you've been busy sunshine.. love the logo!! I could not accept your notification as for some reason the comp kept logging off.. it's gone wonky like me... this week has been tough.. i am finding it so hard being off work poorly.. I get bored, but when I get up and potter about I get really tired.. at least I have stuck to my 810 this week.. I did find myself stood outside a naughty food shop.. but i did walk away.. it was pure , i feel sorry for myself, I am poorly hunger... in other words all in my mind x Saw the mention of mix a mousse.. cant do with out it.. you add your shake to cold water, add the mix and blitz with a handblender for a few mins.. it will go light and bubbly.. put in freezer for 5 mins and hey presto.. mousse.. if you like angel delight you will like this :)

I'm going to try the mix-a-mousse next week I think :)

Can I join please... better late than never..lol, Ive even managed to attach the logo already..I think?

Im on day 1 of SS and Ill be happy with any losses but I am off to my family in Scotland on the 27th of this month so it would be extra fantastic if I could lose a stone by then...wishful thinking me thinks but I can only try eh...

Good luck everyone x x

Good Evening Lardylizi,

Welcome and I dont think any one will object to you joining us on this journey.

Well done for completing Day One:):):)

By the 27th you should have lost a decent amount of weight.

Its not all about what the scales say, but how you look and more importantly how you feel.

Your family should see a difference even if its not a stone.

Take each day as it comes and be strong until you get into Ketosis.

Polishrose... Well done on your 7.5 lbs loss.

Lemma1968.....Being a male counsellor with all female clients over the last 3 years, I had to very quickly learn to live with and understand periods and everything associated with them. During every week I have at least 3/4 ladies on TOTM.

During the initial meeting I always bring up this subject and my understanding of it. My client and myself are then at ease with the subject.

Its all the other subjects that you ladies bring up to a male that surprises me.

Some of it you wouldnt tell your hairdresser. LOL

Once again wishing us all the best xx

room for one more? allbeit a big one more - but not for long hopefully! lol first day today 15st... aim for end of May to be under 14st! :)

Can I join please... better late than never..lol, Ive even managed to attach the logo already..I think?

Im on day 1 of SS and Ill be happy with any losses but I am off to my family in Scotland on the 27th of this month so it would be extra fantastic if I could lose a stone by then...wishful thinking me thinks but I can only try eh...

Good luck everyone x x

Hey, Im on day6 today and my first goal is to atleast loose 14-16lbs by the end of may as i too have family in scotland and would love to have lost weight and see my mums happy face. Where about in scotland are u going? Im going to Aberdeen.

:):)Hello to all you ladies:):)

Im so looking forward to Monday when I can get weighed. I dont seem to be getting all my water down so am currently holding fluid.
I lecture my clients about drinking enough water and heres me not practicing what I preach.

I hope everyone has a good Bank Holiday. Anyone doing anything exciting.

Kind Regards

Alan ;):):p:wave_cry:

Hey Alan. Im a monday WI too and actually am really excited and cant wait for my first WI. Im getting weighed bright n early. Just wanted to say good luck for monday, will look out for ur post. x

Back