*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hello drlarios,

Welcome to the group, dont think theres a problem at you joining.

How much do you need to lose?

Ho long have you been on Cambridge diet

Hi Alan,

I'm on day 15 and had my second WI today which was a little disapointing at 2llbs bu then I am hypothyroid and it is really hard to lose and really easy to gain so I'm not complaining. I have about another 2 stone to lose but I'm taking it one at a time :)

Welcome Drlarious. Great group of people here and I'm really pleased you've joined us.

Our original goal was to lose 1 stone (or your choice) from 26th April - 26th May. Of course everyones weigh in dates are going to be different but we are keeping eachother going.

On the 26th May we should all say we'll come on and log our losses on that date (closest weigh in) and see how much we've all lost together. So anyone joining us after 26th April....keep a note of your weight the day you join us until Tues 26th May. By then we'll have shrunk loads and can set a new target. ........eh!!!! does any of that make sense????

Thanks Alan. I think it's fab having this thread and is really keeping me going. Funny how yours and my day 6 weren't so good. Well done tho you're officially on day 7 now!!!! I'm officailly on day 13 - can't believe it. xxx

:character00255:
I am sooooooo excited because my other half has just found out he's off for Christmas, nearly 3 weeks. He never is free at that time and works very very long hours so the last 2 Christmas's I've gone away with my Dad and sis to Thailand. But this year we are going away on a big sun faraway 2 week holiday and it's going to be amazing. I am saying for the record on here that it IS going to be the first holiday that i am going to swan about in all my fabulous bikin's and not cover up in vest tops and mini skirts!!!!!

So not only am I doing this so that I'm comfortable for the rest of my life, being chief bridesmaid at my sisters wedding in November, various family do's, for my music carreer....I now have a fab holiday to look forward to and being there at the size I want to be !! :gen157:

You see I am so looking forward to getting to my goal (2 st for now, then I'll see if I need the extra half st to go too)......and learning to maintain my weight. So I plan to be on here a long time to keep me going.

I'm wide awake at nearly 2am!!!!!! at least it's the weekend x

Last edited:
Hahahahah well usually yes I do sleep but CD keeps me awake all hours. It's very bizarre x i bet there's flipping caffeene in the sachets.....and i drink mint tea and never coffee or regular tea...

I sleep better when on VLCD. I really enjoyed my sleep on LL and this is doing the same.

By the way, i don't seem to be able to download the siggy :eek:

Its not letting me click on it.:confused:

By the way, good morning everyone xxx

Morning Lem, What about copying and pasting it? Click by the end of it, highlight it, ctrl c, then go to when you want to copy it, ctrl v. Then save that image in your regular signiture.

I'm such a wally, I don't know how i've managed it but I seemed to have missed a day, thought I was on day 13 when in fact I'm on day 14. :doh:So far on my scales I've lost 3lbs out of the stone for the 4 week challenge so actually I'm pleased with that as I'm on target for the stone. We'll see tomorrow for sure. 10lbs in 14 days for me is the most I've ever lost. yay. This challenge is really keeping me going.:chores016:
xxx

I've lost 4lbs this week, off to a flying start :) xxx

Hello all,

I've been reading your thread over the last couple of days and am inspired by your positivity. Was wondering if you had room for a little 'un? (Well, big 'un really, but not for much longer! lol)

I know you're a week into the challenge, but I'd be happy to aim for 11/12lbs by 26 May.

Not sure if this is the correct way to request to joing (I think there's a group request thread) but I'm fairly new to all this so apologies if I'm doing this wrong!

Happy Sunday everyone,
T :)

:talk017:

Briliant Sarette well done hun. Have a great day xxx

:talk017:

ps. I'll know 2moro, 3lbs so far on mine, hoping it's more. Still happy tho and on track.

Last edited:
Thanks hun :D

Hi Thelma,

Great news you're joining us and yes you've joined the right way hun.

Of course you can join in with the challenge and I'll set another for June later on.

How are you getting on so far???

Hi Sunshine,
Thanks for the welcome :)

I'm doing ok thanks. Just over 2 weeks in and have lost 1 stone (according to my scales). I didn't have a WI last week due to my CDC's shifts and my manic work life, so officially it's 9lbs as of last Sunday. Actually, as I type I'm thinking that last Sunday is around the start date for this challenge, so if I stick with that, I'll be on track with the rest of the team!

In lots of ways, I can't believe how easy CD is. Obviously there are times when it's very restrictive, but so far, I've managed to deal with them.

Looking forward to celebrating team losses!

Off to try to cut and paste the logo - this may take some time! lol

T x

.......and FFBTum........how are you feeling this morning? I'm hoping that you're feeling positive 'cause we are in this together. Don't look back.......look forward.....big hugs xxx

Good luck Thelma, great losses!! I know, I'm loving CD and yes of course there are some side effects but compared to other diets...you see the benifits so much faster , it really spurs you on. xxx

Thanks, Sunshine. I totally agree about the motivation you get from the quick losses. I'm usually a very patient person, but when it comes to shifting this weight, I just want it off as quickly as possible. I know the real hard work will be maintaining when I get to target but am anxious to get there. I don't have a final target in mind as I've got a lot to lose, but want to take it a stone at a time and see how I'm feeling - hence the reason this will be a great group for me!

Think I may have success with the signature pic (we'll see when I press send on this post! lol)

Right, washing machine finished so should hang out the clothes on the line!

Speak soon all!

T x

.......and FFBTum........how are you feeling this morning? I'm hoping that you're feeling positive 'cause we are in this together. Don't look back.......look forward.....big hugs xxx

Ahh...Thanx sunshine. Feeling back to my positive self this morning again :greenapple:. Didnt really get much sleep last night as i had too much to drink and was making frequent loo trips all night long :D
Im still excited about my first WI 2morrow morning but nervous coz of the little booboo made...lets see what happens!
So excited for ur 2 wk holidays and sure u will be at target, fit n healthy by then. What is ur height and target weight by the way?

Back