*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

i love the peanut bars, shows how different we all are:D
happy bday, my graphics aren t as fancy as others but its the thought that counts:rolleyes:
i am having a happy day, i had a very dodgy day 4 yesterday, so gave up (im not beating myself up about it - life happens!) and have been 100% today, jogged a mile with my son in prep for the race for life, and had a very yummy chocolate pudding made from a shake mix!
im doing 810 - is anyone else? bit bored with the same things and wondered if anyone had any suggesions to spice my life up?
i made crisps with the soup mix, very yummy....
i have 2 dogs, 2 bassett hounds, they are like me - very lazy they suit me down to the ground, lol!!!!

Hahahah thats funny but then again i hate the porridge first time and now I love it!!

I do 810 and am loving it. I tend to stick to cottage cheese, veg, chicken, tuna and 100%fat free greek yoghurt, haven't got adventurous yet with cooking. Quite enjoying not having to cook actually!!! That bar wasn't satisfying at all boo hoo!!!! ah well, it was worth a try.

Well done for getting back to it today xxx

...actually nothin to do with him watchin football, Im just feeling dead bored today and miss eating!!!

Sadly not exciting but just thought i would comment on the bars.

Peanut crunch - lower in carbs than others - liked it.
Cranberry Crunch - lower in carbs than others - did not like it.
Toffee - jurys still out, not at all sure
Caramel - liked it.

Not tried the others yet.

Have wobbled an 'ickle bit today but nothing devastating.

I must stop jumping on the scales, its very demotivating :sigh:

Got to go to bed, tired and got a stressful day ahead tomorrow.

Night night xxx

Arggggg, i'm getting to chill out now at 10pm!!!!! Worked, then 3 hours of recording, then a million annoying things to do. So ahhhhhhhhhh cccchhhhhiiiillll!

I'm going around like a wreck. I've been totally exhausted the last 3 days, back is all achey and still feeling sick. I'm all irritable too. So, I'm a real pleasure at the moment! My CDC has no clue as to why I'm either hyper or low on the diet apart from the hormone thing.

I'm pleased with my 10lbs lost tho. 7lbs in week 1 and 3lbs in week 2. Just need to lose at least 3lbs every week for the next 3 to reach my 1 st off in 4 weeks.

Out for dinner on Saturday night. Printed off the menu and showed CDC for advice. Gonna take a bar with me for after at the cinema as the friend I'm going with likes her goodies at films. I am going to stay on track as I can't deal with the effect it has on my mind if I go off track. I'll focus more on the chat and catch-up than the food but am staying within 810.

On one of the threads somewhere someone made the point that if you come off the diet you have to be willing to stay on it for a longer time to reach your goal..........what a brilliant point to make. So next time me or you think I'll just have a nibble, or one day off won't hurt.....ask ourselves how long do we want to do this for. The longer we stay on track the quicker we'll get slim..............there ya go...a positive thought from your little Irish friend xxx

Hi Sunshine singer

The 810 sounds really appealling although I'm not sure I'll ever get there. I'm still on SS and when I get weighed tomorrow (its only been 5 days since last WI) I think I will only have lost 1llb if that despite sticking to it rigidly. My CDC thinks I may have to forgo the bars to lose more. :(

Oh poor you hun,
I did ss last year but it wasn't for me so decided to do 810 this time from the start. Think I was more ssplus tho most of wk 1 by mistake....hadn't looked at the book in ages! whoops! I do love 810.

Thats a shame you might have to lose the bars....altho i'd prefer the porridge myself.

I'm sure you'll do really well at your weighin 2moro. The pounds will drop off soon enough. shame it won't be the full week. How come you think you won't have lost tho???xxx

Well done, Wagonwheel! That's a great loss.

Poor you, Drlarios - that must be frustrating to feel that your choices are being limited. Keep focussing on your goal - you'll find the plan that works for you. And if you have to move to 810, then it's better than you find something that's doable for you rather than feeling you have to give up altogether. Sending you some virtual hope and positivity :)

Well done everyone for getting through another day. One more day closer to goal!

Am off to bed now to have dreams about birthday porridge! (fab idea, Sunshine, although the candle wouldn't stay upright!lol)

Speak tomorrow,

T x

Yes not one of my better idea's re the candle in porridge!!!!!! Bit messy. Have another positive and wonderful day tomorrow...okay that's over the top hehehehehhee. Have a good one xxx nite

No, my bad...I obviously like my porridge too runny! lol

N'nite! Sleep tight!

Hi to all

Very well done to you all at sticking with the dieting. All to easy to sack it, but we wont be doing that will we ???????:):)

I hope no one minds, I feel that I must speak about something that is close to my heart. The cooking of diet products.

To get the best out of the product you need to follow the instructions on the packet. Example soups hot, not boiling water, unless its Spicy Tom after the cold water paste mix.

When the product is made for cooking as you say, it then gets put into the microwave and nuked for want of a better word. This as the effect of killing all the vitamins, minerals and trace elements that we need.

The only good thing is that it tastes ok, but no real goodness goes into the body.:(

Sorry to be a kill joy but as some people have never used CD before felt I had to make the point, at the end of the day tho its your choice.

Lecture over lol xx :):):)

Good morning all.

Lets have a really good day and report back tonight that we've done another day and enjoyed it.

Remember no picking or you'll remain on the diet longer.
:17729:

I know we're nice on here but we don't wanna be in our 80's still on here gossiping and trying to lose those last pounds.

SO LETS DO IT
ENJOY

Morning fellow Shrinklies!

Hope you all have a good day and follow Sunshine's words of wisdom! :)

Alan - what a good post. Makes me glad I don't have a microwave as was starting to get jealous of what others were 'cooking'!

Happy Wednesday folks,

Thelmz x

Good afternoon,

Tried the cranberry bar which is really nice- yay!

Still not feeling 100% I must say. Everything is feeling like a real effort...like I feel weak. I really didn't expect this on week 3 when week 2 I was bursting with energy. Just hope it passes soon.

Ffbumtum.....that's awful about your hair. what's your CDC said?

Good afternoon,

Tried the cranberry bar which is really nice- yay!

Still not feeling 100% I must say. Everything is feeling like a real effort...like I feel weak. I really didn't expect this on week 3 when week 2 I was bursting with energy. Just hope it passes soon.

Ffbumtum.....that's awful about your hair. what's your CDC said?

Havent spoken to her yet...Will talk about it at my next WI. x

Back