Wannabslim
Lemma1968
Wagonwheel
No Mercy
drlarios
scojos
Shanny24
Slimoncemore

Imagine all the weight we are going to lose together. So keep telling us how you're doing weekly and on 25th/ 26th May let me know your losses between 26th April - 26th May and I'll tot them up for us.

Keep going everyone. We have a brilliant team xxx

:party0038:​

Last edited:
Hi

Thank you for the welcome, fattyfattybumtum. It really helps to know someone else has similar problems. I am in the process of changing over from levothyroxine to the natural thyroid hormone armour and so hopefully that will help. Did your CDC tell you it would be slower with thyroid difficulties? And have you experienced that?

On a positive note I have just discovered two new flavours a I love, cappacino and spicy tomato, neither of which I thought would be my cup of tea.

Reading the forum really helps me keep on track.

Oh and Lemma I'm with you I cannot download the 'shrinking stones'. I have them saved to my desktop but I can't add them to my signature :(

Hi drlarious and Lemma,
once you've saved to your desktop, you can add to your signiture under the 'brouse' bit but you NEED to change the ' mode' in top right corner of that box where you add it.
switchmode.gif

This one above!!!!! even when you reply to a message here if you look at top right corner you'll see the change mode button. If you've tried this then sorry. let me know and i'll see what i can do xxx

Hi drlarious and Lemma,
once you've saved to your desktop, you can add to your signiture under the 'brouse' bit but you NEED to change the ' mode' in top right corner of that box where you add it.
switchmode.gif

This one above!!!!! even when you reply to a message here if you look at top right corner you'll see the change mode button. If you've tried this then sorry. let me know and i'll see what i can do xxx

That was Greek to me :p

OK gang, confession time. Its my dd's 9th birthday today. We have been out...i say no more but it was not rubbish. I'm going to knock a litre of water down before i go to bed.

Actually its been a good day and i don't feel guilty cos i'd planned for it. So i won't let you all down, back 100% from tomoz.

Best go and get the tribe to bed. I'm a tad exhausted.

Oh and Lemma I'm with you I cannot download the 'shrinking stones'. I have them saved to my desktop but I can't add them to my signature :(
Pesky computers - much frustration they cause! lol

I'm not sure if this makes any difference, but I'm sure I read somewhere that you only have limited signature space if you haven't posted lots. I seem to remember people posting saying they couldn't add extras once they'd put a ticker on.

Anyway, might be worth upping your post numbers if they're low (50 seems to be the number that opens up more access to a range of things).

Apart from that, I'm officially stuck with this one! My limited technical skills are at their end! lol

Lemma hun, I reckon the only way, if you haven't got someone to help, is to private message me your username and password (which you'd later have to change...password I mean). I could go on for you and hopefully get the logo on there for you. Because I'm not technical I can't explain it to you properly. Don't know what else to suggest. It wrecked my head at first trying to work everything out on here, I had to use the tutorial at the top to help me.

Great that you're feeling positive (apart from the darned logo hahahah) about today. Great attitude,

Nite hunxxx

OK Sunshinesinger, I've tried that and the bit that scuppers me is that it doesn't give me a browse function anywhere.

At least trying occupies my mind. I went to a BBQ earlier and surprisingly found it rather easy to steer clear of both the alcohol and the food - people made fun of me but that made it even easier to stick to my guns.

I'm happy to do it for you, just worried about people giving their paswords out. But if you're cool with that, private message me with username and password and I'll have go for you.

Well done on the BBQ xxx

ps- the brouse line is underneath, look down a bit. xxx

ok, can i suggest a much easier way for transfering the logo??
ps im not an ict wizz;)
put the mouse on the logo, right click copy.
move into user cp. (top left of screen) edit signature, move to the second box and right click then paste!
its works, see test above!
have a lovely day ladies and gentlemen, im off swimming, so ill be dead in a bout 1 hour!!

That did not seem to work for me. Fortunately, Lovely Sunshine has done the deed for me.

According to my scales i have put on a 1lb since my evening out for dd's birthday yesterday. Back onto the wagon today and make sure i have another good loss this week.

Have a good May Day folks xx

Morning all you beautiful people :). Just had my first WI and I'm delighted to say have lost 8lbs :D
Im feeling so happy and mega positive for the rest of this week.:character00238: Seeing my ticker gone down feels soooo great!
Thank you all for your help and support during my 1st wk. Couldnt have done it without you all.:flowers: Good luck with the WI's today. x

:happy096:Well done FFbumtum, that's a brilliant loss. Yay.

Week 3 for me, day 15....bring it on. :character00100:

Have a great day everybody

xxx

THe SHRInking STOnes

:pI would be thrilled to lose 1 st in the next 4 weeks so I'm gonna give it a go and see how I get on.

Anyone wanna join me with their own goals and we'll get there together?

:talk017:

I am going to a wedding at the end of May - it is the wedding of an old work colleague and I will be seeing people I haven't met for 3 years!

Although the last few weeks have been a struggle for me I am going to focus and give it 100% to lose another stone by the wedding.

I have a beautiful slinky red dress I last wore 5 years ago and now it fits well (apart from being a little snug on the bust).
I have hung it in a dress bag on the front of the wardrobe to remind me I need to stay 100%!!

Hi All,

Hows everyone doing?.. day 4 for me and had a rotten day yesterday, felt really low, couldnt be bothered to do anything atall, went to bed at 6pm to stop thinking about what i couldnt have..lol, feel bit better today, have done odds and sods round the house, dont feel hungry just just feel bored with not knowing when will be my next real f**d..and sick to death of water..but hey ho early days I guess and Ill get used to it, lets hope so I want my stone off in first month..lol,

Hope everyones doing better than I am...lol, ttfn x

Just got back from the local May Day parade and carnival. DD waned something from the food stall, i resisted although i did have a cup of tea as it was bl**dy freezing.:sigh:

I took a bar with me and quite enjoyed it..but some of the smells were torturous.

Gotta get her to dance now and then i shall come home and have a hot shake whilst i relax in the absence of the girls who are staying at grandmas tonight.

See you later kiddos.

Back