*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I've had the bars this week FFTB and got my weigh in tomorrow. I haven't been weighed by my CDC since a week past Sunday but I have a feeling I won't have lost as much as I think I should have - not sure whether the bars will have made a difference but will definitely monitor that as I'd also heard it can have an effect.

Do you cope ok with the limited flavours? I think you must do really well if you're only really having 2 kinds - I'm worried about getting bored and I like most of them!

Just keep focussed with the May challenge and I'm sure you'll be feeling good for visiting your parents. You may not be at the weight you'd like to be by that point, but you will know that you've done your best and are definitely on the road to target so should feel proud of your motivation and dedication.

And apart from anything else, you're a Shrinklie and we're beating the fat together! :)

And night night from me too - we'll all be lighter in the morning :)

N'night from me three. Tomorrow's another day closer to goal :) x

Hey - has anyone tried this?

Homepage | WeightView: Virtual Weight Loss

You upload a full length pictue of yourself and it will show you how you'll look 20, 30 or 50llbs slimmer - I'm going to try this tomorrow. :)

:talk017:
Good Morning Shrinklies

drlarious, what about buying Spanx, the ones that go from just under bra to just above the knee. They hold everything in and all lumps and bumps are vanished, gives you a good shape. Then, as you say, hahahhahahhahha knock um dead (litterally) with your boobs. You'll get there. It's great to have that early goal to work towards and we Shrinkles will get you there.

Thanks FFbt & Thelma, I got a great sleep 2nd night running. I do feel a lot better.I am concerned tho, as on my scales, I haven't lost anything at all in 8 days. Now I know It was my TOTM but I'm drinking so much water surely I can't still be retaining it. I still have the weekend so fingers crossed they'll go down. I'm thinking tho as I have stayed on plan, hopefully I'll have a big loss the following week.

Anyway Shrinklies, have a brilliant day. Big pat on the back for all staying on track. Get all your shakes into you as you need the nutrients girlie whirlies.

Big hugs xxx

Morning Lovlies!
Hope everyone had a good night sleep. Heres to another day of 100% effort, motivation and will power... and like i always say, happy cding :7834:

Result!!!!

Morning all!

Just back from WI and another 9lbs gone!!!! :bliss:

Granted, it was almost 2 weeks since last WI but that equals 18lbs over the 3 weeks I've been doing CD! Very very chuffed!

And it looks like I'm well on track for the Shrinklies May Challenge - surely I can manage another 5lbs by 26 May?!?!?

My only slight worry is that CDC advised that as this is my 4th week, I should add a meal so will try not to expect as good a loss next week.

Anyway, I'll go before I wear out the exclamation mark key on my keyboard!!!!

Hope you're all well fellow shrinking humans!

T x

Morning all!

Just back from WI and another 9lbs gone!!!! :bliss:

Granted, it was almost 2 weeks since last WI but that equals 18lbs over the 3 weeks I've been doing CD! Very very chuffed!

And it looks like I'm well on track for the Shrinklies May Challenge - surely I can manage another 5lbs by 26 May?!?!?

My only slight worry is that CDC advised that as this is my 4th week, I should add a meal so will try not to expect as good a loss next week.

Anyway, I'll go before I wear out the exclamation mark key on my keyboard!!!!

Hope you're all well fellow shrinking humans!

T x

Well done Thelma...U go girlie :party0049:
Im sure ul manage to loose another 5lbs no probs!
Why havent you set up another ticker for ur challenge. Also put down ur wkly losses...it always encouraging to see the achievments of fellow loosers (I mean that in a positive way ;))
So happy for you. So I reckon I shouldnt be scared to start the bars next wk.

Good idea FFTB - don't know why I haven't done it! Will get that organised this afternoon (in between cleaning out cupboards. Ah, the things we do with a day off work! lol)

Yep, looks like the bars are ok for me - hope they are for you too!

Quick question, when you quote someone else's post, how do you get it so that their name is there too? I only seem to manage to get the words but not the name. Dodgy technical skills rearing their heads again! lol

:)

Good idea FFTB - don't know why I haven't done it! Will get that organised this afternoon (in between cleaning out cupboards. Ah, the things we do with a day off work! lol)

Yep, looks like the bars are ok for me - hope they are for you too!

Quick question, when you quote someone else's post, how do you get it so that their name is there too? I only seem to manage to get the words but not the name. Dodgy technical skills rearing their heads again! lol

:)

Yeahhhh... See what I mean. Ur ticker n weight loss achievments look fab ;)
I just click on quote which is at the end of the post section on the right and then without deleting any text add ur reply at the end...try it, should work. x

Hi you two. Thelma, that's an amazing loss you lucky thing. You really deserve it tho....and with the bars too....phew! Good to see your ticker up too.

Hope you're all having a fab day, see ya later xxx

Ive had a little blip....infact would call it more of a blow out. Dont know how it happened, and couldnt stop. Upset, stressed and nervous :(

Come on girl, you've done it, it's over..........you can do this. You're a Shrinklie and there's no turning back now. You've had a really really good loss this week and you can still have another good loss next week. You're only human. Put it behind you and don't feel bad..It's just one day, one little blip - not suprising after the lows you've been feeling.

Shrinklie power or

S H R I N K L I E P O W E R

:copon:
......and my soft side says awwwww poor you. You can do this, big hug x​

Sorry i have not been on for a few days but i have been overwhelmed with work and just coping has taken up most of my energies.

I have lapsed once or twice this week, not too badly but probably enough to make a difference to the weight loss. :copon: Its all stress based and i know i will get to grips with it. Any loss tomorrow for me will be a bonus.

Well done on all the fabulous losses, there have been some corkers.

Best go and put my feet up for half an hour, i'm exhausted from driving to Sheffield and back today and the stress of the job too.

It will pass, i'm sure.

Its the weekend folks. Enjoy xxxxxxx:D

Hi Lemma, good to hear from you. Poor you with all that stress. Just keep focused and you'll get there. I bet you'll have lost xxx

FFBT....heheheehheehehehehehhhe....that smiley I used....imagine that was really us....me wagging my finger at you and slapping you over the head !!!!!!!! imagine a friend doing that!!!!!! i think it's hillarious....but you get my point i hope,

Love ya xxx

Thanx sunshine.... Dont know why it always happens a day or 2 before the WI? I got up to make my shake, even had it in my hand but instead started scoffing...now that I recall it, I dont think I even tasted anything...it was that quick...andd my jaw hurts too.
This is mental...I gave in BIG TIME. :(

I cant stop thinking about it...its really upsetting me. I feel im gonna have a nervous breakdown. Im really freaking out.

Right...Im not gonna sit n sob. Im off to do something about it. Later. x

Draw a line (a big thick one!) FFBT and chalk it up to experience. You're human (unless there's something you haven't told us!) and we humans make mistakes.

Don't beat yourself up - just get through the rest of today without any more blips and that'll be great. And tomorrow is a fresh day.

Hugs and positivity, luvvie
T x

Back