*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

That sounds great sunshine, I'm going to see that on Wednesday.

My daughter and I were taking profile pictures to see if our profiles are similar (!!!????) and I have a double chin!! But I thought not for long I won't hopefully.

Not too tempted to eat really although last night I dreamt I was looking after a chocolate eclair toffee for my daughter (in my mouth???!!!) and then when I wasn't properly concentrating I accidently chewed and swallowed it. I had to apologise to my daughter and explain to my CDC, I felt awful and then I woke up and slowly realised it was just a dream! Is it just me or do other people have food related dreams?

morning shrinkies!
i dream about food all the time, but im a food technology teacher so its normally related to work:rolleyes:
had a good day yesterday, friend had a puppy so loads of cuddles, and then gardening, which took my mind off food!
im thinking of dropping down to SS, now my brain is in dieting mode, my body has got over the "deprived" stage and i no longer "need" to eat, i know i have lost a lot (at my heaviest i was 22 stone, and started CD at 17.2 - but my body "sits" nicely at 13, 13.7, and i want to get down into the 11s. it has taken me along time to get to 13.1 (yes, i know, its due to my lack of will power more than anything else...) so finally when im ready to do this, im scared, as i can cope on 810 quite easily, should i rock the boat and do SS and blow it all? what do you all think, has anyone made the jump from 810 to ss? i started cd on 1000 cal, so have worked down this time rather than go straight in on ss.
sorry for such a long post, just wanted to see what you all thought.
hope you all have a love;y sunday,
tx

Morning Shrinks,

Drlarious, you'll love the film. It's one I'd watch again. I'm the same as you I get double chins carrying extra weight and it'a not nice. But they go quick at least.

Scojos, the only person who can tell you the best thing for you is your CDC. I emailed mine yesterday regrading going from 810 to ss+ and she has advised me to stay on 810. But we're all different. I'd email her and she what she says hun.

It's the most sunny day here.....yay!!!!!! x

No, not at all. I've had 2 periods in 3 weeks and had been feeling very bloated and heavy. The scales weren't moving this week and as much as I love 810, i was willing to do ss+ as i really want to see results. But she just put it down to having both periods and to stay on 810. Everyone says I should have a greater loss the following week.

Maybe look at going to ss+ as at least you're only then having a smaller amount of protein and no milk/ youghurt?????? But she'll know whats best for you xxxxxx

.......and funny thing is the scales have moved down today. She didn't tell me why not to move down tho....presuming she knows it's thr right plan for me xxx

Awww thanks hun but really I'm fine. Really happy on 810 overall. Had just been ill along with 2nd period so that why is was a bit tought but I'm chuffed now as I stuck 100%. The scales are moving again and after a mamouth trying on session yesterday I feel great.

Let me know what your CDC says xxx

I would like to lose 12lbs by 26th May! (SS+ so not being too hopeful!)

I was 12st 7lbs yesterday morning.

Another 4lb off this week, so 8lb lost, 4lb to go!

Morning all!

Well done, Sarette - that's a fab loss!

Glad you're feeling better Sunshine. It's amazing what a positive try-on of clothes and a girlie flick can do for the soul!

I'm not sure about your question Scojos, but I remember when I started that my CDC said the CD team were advising that people could work down the plans, so can't see why you shouldn't be able to go so SS. But I think Sunshine's suggestion of SS+ is a good idea. At least then if you do that and still feel like you need more of a boost after a few weeks, you've got the option of SS.

Am v jealous of the puppy cuddles, Scojos! :)

I had a pretty productive day yesterday. Managed to get a wedding sampler cross stitch so made a start on that last night. It'll definitely keep me from food thoughts as it's pretty complicated and the wedding's at the beginning of August so I'll need to have my wee fingers on speed sew!

So, more speed sew, a little tidying and 100% SS for me today! What is everyone else up to?

T x

just got back from a2 mile jog:eek: (ok, ill confess, 1/2 walk, 1/2 job, but im still impressed!!!)
thelma, his name is jackson and he is a collie, tri coloured, adorable! i have 2 fat and lazy bassetts, my daisy is 1 next week and casper is 2 in a few weeks, i love them but they can be very naughty! do you have dogs?
i think im going to stick at 810 for a few days- am ravenous after my jog, had a banana (can i say that not allowed on 810 but full of potassium...) and just had some chicken salad, so have 2 shakes left for tonight, but still hungry...:(
funny, first time ive been hungry in about 10 days, feel like i could eat everything in the house
going to tidy upstairs away from the food!!

Hey Guyz...
Its my 2nd WI 2morrow and part of me just doesnt even wanna face it. I did have a major blow out on Friday....exercised and had loads to drink and tried to forget about it. Was good all day today but in the past hr have been nibbling.
I havent mentioned this before, but Im kinda on my own going through this journey of cd. In the begining I mentioned it to my husband and he said its not healthy and doesnt approve....I havent spoken to anyone else after that and just started the diet. All wk I do really well and stick to the plan and then over the wknds when hubbys off, it gets really stressful. I have no support from his side...infact he gets in a mood that I dont join him for breakfast, dinner etc... He sees me going to the loo non stop and complains about that too. He critisizes the diet and says hes concerned about me. Ive tried showing him the cd info and given him details but hes just not willing to listen....which is why I started without his support. If he ever sees me with a shake he rolls his eyes...today he made a comment saying " another diet....how many days will this one last..?" At that moment I felt so strong and determined to stick to it and prove him wrong but I guess its damn hard when theres no support at all from his side.... and I felt so lost and low that I started picking. Im so upset. Im not gonna have lost anything 2morrow and I feel like Ive just wasted a whole wk of shakes and money!
The only support Ive got is you guys. I really need help. Im miserable being fat. I want "ME" back.
HELP!!!!

my oh was the same, he has stopped now he can see how much happier i am, he even glares when i cheat, although he wouldn t dare say anything:D
he has even joined me on my health kick, and is trying to lose a stone but removing junk and processed food, he eats the same as me in the evening except with some carbs.
we are all here for you honey, its whats keeping me sane-;) hug
tx

Ffbtum, god poor you. What a nightmare. Obviously we are here for you but have you a good girl friend you could confide in? Do you think it could be a jealousy thing with him.......worried that you're going to lose all this weight and lose interest in him?

Could you sit down and talk to him as honestly as you can....just tell him that yes you are going to lose the weight this time and that you would like his support. That it's a safe diet and you have a CDC to keep an eye on you. What about bringing him to meet your CDC one day and asking her to explain everything to him????????

Always here if you need me xxx

my oh was the same, he has stopped now he can see how much happier i am, he even glares when i cheat, although he wouldn t dare say anything:D
he has even joined me on my health kick, and is trying to lose a stone but removing junk and processed food, he eats the same as me in the evening except with some carbs.
we are all here for you honey, its whats keeping me sane-;) hug
tx

Lucky you...I dont really see that happening here. Even if at some point he feels he needs to loose, he just wont admit it. Its just gonna have to go without his support. Atleast Ive got all u guyz. x

1) What I'll do at goal - Go out and buy a really sexy pair of jeans (hopefully size 10) , which would be a first :0)

2) Keeping me motivated - Apart from You Shrinklies, the shear fact that I never want to be that heavy again (I lost weight on WW last year before CD). I can't wait to choose what fashion I want to wear and not just what fits me or hides my lumps and bumps.

Ffbtum, god poor you. What a nightmare. Obviously we are here for you but have you a good girl friend you could confide in? Do you think it could be a jealousy thing with him.......worried that you're going to lose all this weight and lose interest in him?

Could you sit down and talk to him as honestly as you can....just tell him that yes you are going to lose the weight this time and that you would like his support. That it's a safe diet and you have a CDC to keep an eye on you. What about bringing him to meet your CDC one day and asking her to explain everything to him????????

Always here if you need me xxx

Yes sunshine...it is a nightmare!
I think your totally right about him getting jealous and feeling insecure if i loose the weight. He just doesnt want to hear anything about cd, fullstop!
The thing is if i loose the weight and back to what i was he will be back feeling insecure again. Im not blowing my own trumpet, but I always used to get compliments and attention when we went out. Once we were in the airport lounge waiting for our flight when a guy came up to me and said " I hope you dont mind but I just wanted to say that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" My hubby was reading the news paper and the guy didnt know he was with me...but even when he found out he said he just wanted to pay me an honest compliment. This is just one incident...many have happened infront of him and I think the problem is he knows and I still have never believed it. Believe it or not..he has never really given me a compliment....maybe coz he thinks it might go to my head... I dont know???? But since Ive had my daughter...21 months ago, Ive put on weight and lost all my confidence.
Ive just got u guyz for support and help and Im really gonna need loads of it. I dont wanna give up... I really wanna do this.

Back