*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Oh and when I get to goal, I'm going to Australia for a month! Well, to be honest, it's already booked, so I'll be going whether I'm at goal or not! lol But basically, I want to be as close to goal before I get on that plane as I possibly can.

And what's keeping me motivated? The thought of both feeling and looking fab in Oz. And knowing that I won't have to worry about whether I'll get the seatbelt done up on the plane, that I'll be able to wear shorts and strappy tops without worrying what people are thinking of me (and without feeling the need to cover my fat arms with a cardi and sweating to death!) and just generally being able to buy the same clothes as my friends and not feel like the fat 37 year old who's trying to pull off 'fashionable' and failing miserably.

I've never been 10st 10lbs in my adult life so it all seems a bit surreal to me, but that's the highest end of a healthy BMI so that's what I'm aiming for. Here's hoping...

You'll do it Thelma. I'm so with you on getting rid of the whole covering up arms malarky. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. Lucky you going off to Auz.....that will be fantastic xxx

I'm good thanks, Sunshine. Had a pretty productive day and am feeling positive about the diet so all good!

Just back from the pub actually. Got a surprise text from a friend saying that she and her OH were going out for a few tea time drinks and did I want to join them. So off I toddled and it was a good laugh watching them get slowly tipsy while I stocked up on blackmail material for use at an appropriate time! lol ;) I don't usually get a chance to go to the pub on a Sunday, so it was a nice chilled way to spend the evening.

How's your day been?

Haahahahha. Yeah it's been a fun one. Went out for a very long motorbike ride with my o/h. Was such lovely weather. Just chilled today after a busy saturday. Scales actually decided to move today which is always good! Still loving CD so I'm a happy bunny. xxx

thelma, his name is jackson and he is a collie, tri coloured, adorable! i have 2 fat and lazy bassetts, my daisy is 1 next week and casper is 2 in a few weeks, i love them but they can be very naughty! do you have dogs?

Your dogs sound lovely Scojos. They all have such different personalities. My dog died a couple of months ago and I miss him dreadfully. But I've got lots and lots of happy, funny memories to hold onto. I'd love another, but my work life is so busy that it wouldn't be fair at this point (and it feels as though I'd be replacing my beloved boy, so I know I'm not ready yet either). Once I meet my millionaire and am living a life of leisure though, I'll definitely get another.:giggle:

Evening lovelies,

How have your Sundays been?

FFBT I was so sorry to read your post. You definitely should go to your WI; you've worked so hard over the last fortnight, it would be a shame not to see the end result. And draw a line under any blips - we all do it and you've got back on track, so as cooky says, you may well be surprised. Hugs and support winging their way through the interweb ether :hug99:.

T x

Thanx babe....ur such a sweetie. Really appreciate the support and kind words. x

That's great news about the scales, Sunshine! Makes it all worthwhile when the numbers disappear!

Sounds like a good day - hope you didn't have the downpours we had up here in the afternoon! My friends who I was at the pub with have a bike and love to go travelling round the country on it. We were laughing tonight as she was telling us that her fashion pride got the better of her during a trip when there was a real lashing of rain and her OH had bought bright yellow oilskin trousers to make it to the next destination and she wouldn't do it. Needless to say she got drenched - and doubly so as not only did the falling rain soak her, but the rain that was running off her OH's oilskins added to her soaking! lol She learned the lesson and bought a pair at the next shop!
xx

Ditto Ditto Ditto!!!

Go team Shrinklies!!! :banana dancer:

Heheheehehheheehehheheee. Team Shrinklie!!!!! That's hillarious.

Yep when I went to get my bike gear I was going for the cool brown leather jacket and the proper bike jeans until I realised i'd get drenched in we got caught in the rain. Ended up buying proper gear....i'm still geting used to myself in it as i am not a biker. I'm just a loyal pasanger :0) I bought really tiny gear tho as i knew i'd be losing on CD so at least now i can breath in it!!!!! My students would think it was hillarious if they spotted me on the bike as I'm always dressed quite girlie, hair and make up done, skirts etc....... It's brilliant tho just taking off and seeing so much of the countryside, love it xxx:character00201:

N'night FFBT. Sleep well. Look forward to hearing your WI result tomorrow.x

Actually Sunshine, that's put me in mind of something else I'll do at goal. I've always fancied a shot on a motor bike, but my bum's too big to be a good passenger. Think I'll ask my biking friends for a shot! Oooooohhh, much excitement!
:D

I was never a fan and it took my o\h 6 months to get me on it. I love it although he's an advanced trained rider and I feel safe with him. Don't think I'd go with anyone else. That's such a plan for you. Can't wait till the day comes when you are on here saying I'm going out on the back of the bike. Fantastic xxx

Think it's sleepy bye bye time for me too.

Sweet dreams all. Here's to tomorrow and less of us!

T x

GOOD MORNING SHRINKLIES.

Hope everyone is happy and well. Just wishing you all another great day.

Sending out positive Shrinklie power vibes
:vibes:​

Just a thought........I'm still really happy with shakes, bars, soups and porridge. I still haven't tried the moose or freezing the tetras. I tried a tetra last year and it was really rich. But I'm gonna save these so I have something to look forward to when i feel I need a change. Frozen tetras in the summer will be amazing. I can just see it now sitting out in the sun with my frozen tetra heheheheh.....well it's meant to be the hottest summer for years....hurray. As you can tell from my mini name I kinda love the sun!!!!!!!

Back