*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Yeah you should so try on some of your old clothes. I'd forgotten I have dressy black trousers from years ago. I was tiny then but I didn't see myself as slim, I saw my trousers being my magic trousers that made me look slim!!!!! I was 8 stone 6 then. eek! I'd forgotten I'd kept them so we'll see if they ever fit again.

My muffin top is getting smaller when i'm in my jeans, i'll be glad to see the back of that!!!

My otherhalf noticed my calves have got smaller....I didn't think to look. And sorry to any men reading.....having to adjust my bra smaller......ooh can't wait to get measured soon for new underwear. Last time I was 9stone I measured at 32DD. All these fun things to come.

Def try on your clothes. It's great. I'd bought a really lovely pair of Gap trousers 2 weeks before i started CD for when I was away and now they are huge on me and do nothing for me at all. Waste of money but I don't care.....yay to getting slimmer xxx

There are so many item of clothes I wanna fit into, but Im really looking forward to fitting in my size10 dungrees i bought from oasis 3yrs ago. Only wore them once at that time.

I love Oasis. All my jeans come from there, really good fit. Cool you'll have to let us know when you're back in them.

Advance notice for Shrinklies.

The next Shrinklie Challenge will start 27tMay till 30th June. It may well be called the
Shrinklie Power Challenge.

Just think how much smaller we'll all be by the end of June.

Keep going, really prowd of you guys for doing so well and for all your fantastic support.

Sunshine

ps- we'll have a count down to end our first challenge in week 4 of it and a count down till we start the new one

Advance notice for Shrinklies.

The next Shrinklie Challenge will start 27tMay till 30th June. It may well be called the
Shrinklie Power Challenge.

Just think how much smaller we'll all be by the end of June.

Keep going, really prowd of you guys for doing so well and for all your fantastic support.

Sunshine

ps- we'll have a count down to end our first challenge in week 4 of it and a count down till we start the new one

Good stuff sunshine. The next challenge, 27th may - 30th may suits me fine. Im aiming to loose 6lbs this wk, coz of my poor loss last wk... I think i might actually be able to mend the damage....fingers crossed. :innocent0001:
I was calculating that from next wk if i even loose a minimum of 2-3lbs wkly...then i will be at my target weight "9 st" on the 1st of July :clap:. I may possibly get to target before then ;), but the above is my deadline... so July 2009 will see the new me :woohoo:

Evening all my first wi today lost 5lbs plus 8 inchs off the whole of my body also went from BMI 30 to 29 so not that bad after i did struggle and did want to quit.!

Evening all my first wi today lost 5lbs plus 8 inchs off the whole of my body also went from BMI 30 to 29 so not that bad after i did struggle and did want to quit.!

That's fabulous, Shanny! :woohoo:Well done! It's such a motivator when you get that loss. Congratulations - here's to the next 5!

T
:D

Hi all, room for one more?

I was on 1000/1200 last week and lost 5 lbs. Have moved down to SS 100% yesterday and hope to lose 10lbs by 27th May :)

Hope you're all having a great day!

Hi all, room for one more?

Good to have you here Roisin! It's a fab group and you'll get lots of support!

Well done on your 5lb loss - what a great start :D

Look forward to celebrating more with you!

Thelma x

Got my first WOW today!!

Just a quick post to say hi to my fellow Shrinklies and share the boost I got today.

Was walking to the kitchen at work when a friend/colleague (who knows I'm doing CD) was walking behind me and all of a sudden said ':wow: - look at the difference!' I didn't know what she was talking about but she then said that she could see a big difference in my waist line from behind and was astounded at how quickly it's happened.

It's very strange as I actually feel that I have barely any love handles there now, but the inch tape doesn't show that.

Anyway, it was a lovely boost and made me smile, so thought I'd share it :D

Yay - it's working!!! :woohoo:

Hi guys, just back from the Reading football match. Great fun.

Thelma that's brilliant having that compliment. It really boosts you doesn't it.

Someone told me today they've been doing WW for 6 weeks and lost 6lbs. hehehehehehhehehehe i was thinking in 6 weeks I could lose about 18lbs!!! I love this diet. I like seeing the results so fast. Even tonight we bought footie tops and I went for the larger size thinking the smaller would be stretched across me. It was too big and was chuffed when the smaller one fitted and over my t-shirt and hoodie!!!! yay! Otherhalf took photo's of us, first time I've seen a pic since I've started losing weight. Big fat blue and white horizontal stripes so potentially not the most flattering so god knows what i'd have looked like 3 weeks ago.

So how are you guys? Welcome Roisin...we're turning in the Celtic Shrinklies at this rate. We Irish are all flocking here. Good luck with you start.

How's everyone's day been xxx

Hey Sunshine, Sounds like you really did have fun today. Ive been fine... Although I do cook everyday for the family, but today I did find it a little hard. At times I really think cd would have been easier for me if I didnt have to deal with food so much.
Im also actively looking for a job now coz i feel boredoms got a big role to play in making cd difficult.

Just a quick post to say hi to my fellow Shrinklies and share the boost I got today.

Was walking to the kitchen at work when a friend/colleague (who knows I'm doing CD) was walking behind me and all of a sudden said ':wow: - look at the difference!' I didn't know what she was talking about but she then said that she could see a big difference in my waist line from behind and was astounded at how quickly it's happened.

It's very strange as I actually feel that I have barely any love handles there now, but the inch tape doesn't show that.

Anyway, it was a lovely boost and made me smile, so thought I'd share it :D

Yay - it's working!!! :woohoo:

Yeeeaaaahhhhhh! Of course its working ;). That wow must have felt fab i bet. Funny you say that about the love handles....I noticed the same thing. Hardly anything seems to be left there yet the tape measure doesnt show it.

Aaawwwww that's great you're going to look for a job. It'll give you your independance back hun. I don't know how you do it having to cook. I am very lucky as we both love to cook so otherhalf cooks for himself at the moment....in fact he cooked for me tonight within the 810 plan which was nice. Only got to have my last sachet half an hour ago. You are very strong cooking for family , i just have to put up with the yummy smells after he's cooked. xxx

Right peeps... im off to bed now. See you 2morrow :grouphugg:, when we shall be one step closer to success. :clap:
Night Night Shrinklies :zz:
sweet dreams.....no food thoughts :nono: xxx

So this is my day 23....I keep losing track and I'm still absolutly loving CD.

I hope everyone is doing well. We haven't heard from some peeps for a long time and I'm hoping they are all ok. :553::coffee::sign0163::grouphugg:

Have another great day tomorrow everyone and have lots of positive thoughts. Keep your mini and long term goals in mind and we'll get there together. xxx
:grouphugg:​

Good Morning!

Morning Shrinklie Winklies!

Hope everyone's well this bright and sunny day.

W Day -13 and counting! :scale:

Focus, focus, focus!!!

T x

Morning All....
Guess what time my little monster woke me up this morning? 5:15am!! :mad: i managed to fall asleep just after midnight and she woke me up after 5 hrs :badmood:. So ive been up since watching mickey mouse and drinking water. Ive been delaying my 1st shake as i thought i might finish all 3 by 4pm and then struggle at night. I cant wait any longer now...i am sooo starving :drool:. Off to have my lovely hot choc mint. How i wish i could sleep some more.... Ah, the joys of motherhood!!! :family2:

FFBT, you're a star! To juggle CD and motherhood is no mean feat! Hope you're not too shattered by the end of today.

Choc mint...mmmmmmmm! :D

Back