*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Thanks for letting me know how to do that, Il give it a go! Im so proud of myself today, stuck to SS 100%, haven't been able to do that since I fell off the wagon a week ago. So thanks for all the support guys, really helped.
Its really pouring down here, perfect night to have my last shake and chill out in front of the telly! Gonna watch Eastenders and keep smiling and hoping tomorrow is good too, really wanna get into ketosis asap! Sending everyone lots of hugs:p

A big congratulations to Polishrose on losing 6lbs this week. Well done to you. It paid off in the end. Very inspiring for when others reach a plateau xxx

:talk017:​

Aww thank you :) I've been so crap at keeping up with this thread-I always am crap at keeping up with lots of people though :D I lost a further inch off my bust and half off my waist too.The rest stayed the same.So far I've lost 8 inches each off my bust, waist and hips,2.5 off my upper arm and 4.5 off my thigh :) Not bad eh?

Well done Reena, you're doing really well. Keep it up xxx

Rose, we're here whenever you need us and we all see eachothers posts and threads anyway so we're always keeping an eye on eachother. Good work tho, are you off to buy a new bra having lost all those inches!!!!! xxx

You'll do it Reena. Just come on this site lots. It's really, really helped me so far. Sometimes you get so involved in reading the threads you forget all about unmentionable food. Just take each day as it comes this week and you'll be so thriled when yu have your first weigh in result. Really spurs you on.

Well I've missed you FFBT and Thelma, my 2 little daily buddies on here. Hope everyone has had a good day and stayed on track. That's day 26 done for me. Wow!

The friend who inspired me originally to try CD did LL and lost 6 stone is now gonna do CD to carry on with her weight loss. My only friend who knows what it's all about so that's good.

Goodnight Shrinklies. Here's to shrinking over night. xxx

Hi Everybody
I've not been on here for days as I've had really long days at work and fallen asleep as soon as I've sat down. At least that helped keep me 100%. Today is day 28 for me and I realise that I have not had a TOTM in that time. Anyone else had that happen? I have managed to keep off the scales and haven't really thought about the diet because of being occupied. This morning I realised that I only had 2 meals yesterday do you think this matters? Should I sneak in the missed meal today or just let it go, what do you think?
My 4th WI is tomorrow and I'm hoping for a 2llb or more loss. fingers crossed.

Morning Shrinkters....
Hope all you shrinklies are 100% and shrinking away.........
For the low moments think, "I want to lose weight more than i want to eat" repeat until slim! Change will only happen if YOU make the changes. New habits are required for a new body.
On that note lets all have a fab Saturday.
Happy Cding.
x

Morning peeps! Day one for me today.....

What time does everyone have their shakes? I was thinking about having mine at 10, 2:30 and then 7pm. Or does everyone split them into 6 as been toying with that idea too.

Really excited and can't wait to start losing.

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!

Well I've missed you FFBT and Thelma, my 2 little daily buddies on here.

Did you hear that Thelma :secret: ..... She called us "Little" Havent heard that in ages ;). My first compliment from my shrinklie buddy :D.
Jokes aside.... Hope your doing well sunshine. Havent really been feeling well since last night. Feel so low, body is really aching and i get in a bad mood so easily. I was huffing and puffing last night with anger and hubby was at the recieving end of it all. Now that i think about it, it was for no apparent reason. This morning Ive woken up feeling the same again.
Nevermind.... nothing that a hot choc mint cant solve. Off to have my first shake of the day.
x

Morning Shrinks!!!

Sorry I haven't been around - got my mum and aunt staying! We're off to Ikea in a mo so just a quick 'good morning' post!

Will check in later tonight.

Have a successful Saturday!

T xx

Drlarious- oohh I hope you figured out what to do with last shake. I don't think i'd have had an extra one from the day before. Anyway hope your weighin goes well today hun xxx

Mumto4- Yay day 1. Welcome on board to the Shrinklie lifestyle. Take each day as it comes and keep your goals close to heart. Think about how you'll feel when you're at your goal and what you're going to do. Have your shakes whe and how you feel you need them. I didn't split mine but I can see how it could really help in that first week. I have them when I want them, I try and spread them out as much as possible. If i have my last one too late, I'm full of energy and can't sleep....but that's just me.

Thelma- have a great idea at Ikea....I'd love to be going. We have a new one near us and we still haven't been yet. Be good and no unmentionable food there. Hope you're prepared hun xxx

Last but not least....my lovely ikkle FFBT, awwwwwww I'm sorry you're not feeling too great. You should have been on here typing away to me and feeling better. I'm usually ok but when I get cranky on CD boy do I get cranky. I always feel really bad after too but hey our men are going to end up with new confident gorgeous women so they'll just have to get used to it hehehehehehehe.
I hope you're feeling back to yourself soon. Are you drinking pepermint twinings tea......it's really good for your tummy and it keeps me really calm hun. Try it. Sometimes I'll have 4 cups a day and it stops me being hungry and adds to my water intake. Keep in touch. We'll have to arrange to go on the chat place one day. I have another week teaching and then a whole week off so I'll be about a bit more.

As for me.........well unofficially (altho it's official enough for me as my scales are bang on) i have lost a stone so far....by day 27. Thats half way to full goal and half way to Shrinklie goal. Remember I don't have my first week included in the 14lbs shrinklie challenge so I'm half way through but hoping to lose another 2lbs by monday weighin.

So that's great, I'm really happy that in under 4 weeks, i've lost the first Stone..........go me shrinking!!!!!

Quote for the day - if you do as you've always done you'll get was you've always got xxx

Shrink, shrink aaaawwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy
:character00100:

10 days left of our first challenge together
(add yourself in and we'll count down together)

Sunshine Singer = 7 lbs still to go

Hey Sunshine.

:clap: Congratulations on your 1st stone off... for good! Thats 1st in less than a month :worthy:. Well done you. :happy096:

Im def gonna try the peppermint tea. Just feel so fed up and the miserable weather doesnt help either... Nevermind have to drink and get on with it as WI is on monday. Hope you have a lovely day shopping. x

Hi Cooky, you see Shrinklie Power is working. As Thelma once said on here, once we Shrinklies get our claws into you there's no getting away!!!! hehehehehehehehe.

Good on you hun. Stick with it and you'll continue doing really well. xxx

Hi gang,

Sorry i haven't been on here for aaages (it's not just this thread - I've been away from Minis as a whole). My restart attempts were thwarted by a number of things and I don't think I was really in the right place... but I am now, and I am starting as of tomorrow evening (can't start in the morning as I have a BBQ planned and after that I have nothing in the diary for a month or so, and will keep it that way to avoid temptation). I normally start on Mondays but I think that starting on a Sunday could help me, as it is a different start day and signifies to me that this time is different. So I'll eat my lunch and then join you all on SS :D

Looking forward to venturing back into the land of slimdom, and I'm going to set myself a goal of 10lbs by the end of this month :)

xxx

10 days left of our first challenge together :scale:
(add yourself in and we'll count down together)

Sunshine Singer = 7 lbs still to go
FattyFattyBumTum = 5 lbs still to go

Thanks FFBT........i'm pretty excited about it. I'd like to lose another couple tho so I have a chance at my Shrinklie goal......but we'll see. I've been on track so I can't do more than that can i!!!! I really am amazed at losing this weight. If I was back at WW I'd be told if i set my goal to lose 1 lb a week, in 14 weeks I'll have lost a stone. That seemed like a lifetime then and even more so now. Some weeks i'd lose nothing, others just half lb so this is unbelievable for me. If I can do this anyone can.

I'd love to be at goal for when i'm seeing the family and extended family in Dublin June 5th-8th. I won't be tho but I could be just 7 lbs off so that's still pretty good and a big difference.

Def try the tea, it's lovely xxx

Welcome back wannabslim. Good luck with your re-start. Don't forget to let us know on May 26th what uv lost in the next 10days so we can add all our losses up. We'll start the Shrinklie Power Challenge 27th May till 30th June and can go monthly then after that.

Good luck and enjoy the BBQ, maybe stay away from the carbs and stick to salads and protein. It'll be easier for you tomorrow then. We'll all do this together and support eachother all the way xxx :p

Thanks hun, I'll make sure I let you know my loss! I do plan to keep away from the carbs - like you say, it will make it so much easier to get back on the wagon without all the withdrawal malarky :)

Thanks for having me back :) xxx

Back