*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

NO MORE WOBBLES WEDNESDAY

Day 30 for me nearly done. Yay!

So we've got through Soon to be Twigs Tuesday. Some of us have struggled but it's a brand new fresh day to start tomorrow.

Lets think towards
No More Wobbles Wednesday now and to there being less of us by Tuesday next week.

7 DAYS TILL THE FIRST SHRINKING STONES CHALLENGE IS DONE AND WE START OUR NEW ONE.

:angel:

True to your name, Sunshine! You always provide rays of hope and positivity.

Thanks for keeping us focussed! x

Little Pickers Wear BIG Knickers xxx

Well it really helps me having you Shrinks here because I really don't want to have to come on and say uh oh i've been silly!!! I'm not saying i can be blip free the whole way through but really hoping I will be. No intension of coming off CD when this is the first time I've ever enjoyed losing weight and want the challenge of getting to goal and maintaining. I'll still be on here when I'm maintaining as your support is amazing.

At least we're all shrinking together here and mostly we are blip free.

It's not nice but.......remember....little pickers wear big knickers!!!! hehhehehehehe.....that's so mean isn't it!!!!

Thanks everyone for all your support xxx

No blips 2moro/ no blips 2moro/ no blips 2moro

Thanks Thelma, I know Ive got to put it behind me to give myself any chance of doing well. Its just been one of those days, Sunshine I love your enthusiasm, no more wobbles wednesday is sooooo cute and exactly what we need!
Feeling more positive now, goin bed now, nite shrinklies;)

Thanks Reena,

Have you looked at the inspiration slide show. I just have. It's amazing. One girl went from a size 20 to a size 10 in only 4 months. I can't wait to get this second stone off and wave goodbye to it for ever.

Good night hun and well done on thinking positive xxx

Well done Shanny. Good luck with the coming week. I love reading about everyones losses. I hope to be posting my own soon.

RADIO SUNSHINE

Good morning all you Shrinksters out there and welcome to another day here in the beautiful land of Shrinking. It's gonna be a bright sunny day and we are all going to stay on track, focused on our short and long term goals and watch those pounds fall off.

No nibbling today. Draw a line underneath it now. No nibbling means we all get to goal quicker together and can start the maintaining path together. If you need a nibble then have a coffee or tea. If you're already hungry, then split your sachets for the day. Have all your sachets and drink all your water.

Focus, focus, focus.

This is radio sunshine wishing you all a Wonderful NO MORE WOBBLES DAY x

:cry::doh::eatdrink051::massmoon:
*No more tears
*No more Doh's
*No more checking out the fridge
*Just slimmer bums so we can all moon together at goal really soon​

Morning, Shrinklies,

Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday.

Here's to a positive day for those of us who struggled a bit with Tuesday.

Shrinklie Power!

T x

Have a great one today Thelma. You did so well yesterday which means it can only get easier today. See you later xxx

Thanks, Sunshine - you too!

Enjoy what Wednesday has to offer - well, as long as it's within your 810 plan, that is! :D x

When the going gets tough...the tough get going!!!

Honeyyyyyyy...... Im home! :D
You didnt think you were gonna get rid of me so easily did you?? :p I was really not well yesterday. My bp had fallen to 104/45... 45 being very low to the normal 70. Had to have a sweet drink and something to eat. What i had to eat was kinda kept within 810 plan but i couldnt avoid the drink. My bp went normal straight after so all is good now and Im back on track. I normally dont weigh myself on a daily basis but got on the scales this morning and Im up 2lbs :(...it sucks. :sigh: Dont know why such a big jump, its not that i had stuffed my face or anything.. but hey, ive done it before and i can do it now... still 5 days left of this wk. All is possible...(I hope!) :party0048:

My plan is to stick to ss this wk and from next wk im thinking of moving to 810.

Big thanx to Thelma & Sunshine for all their concern and support. Its lovely to know people care and your not on your own. :heartpump:

Well shrinklies, lets start NO WOBBLES WEDNESDAY!! Like sunshine says, we dont still wanna be here making posts when we're 90. :rolleyes:

Happy Cding :waterbottle: x

What Progress, You Ask, Have I Made? I Have Begun To Be A Friend To Myself - Hecato

:)

Well done for getting back on track today. Finishing an hour early tonight at 6 30 thank god. I'm really tired so can't wait for later just to chill out (after housework etc) and watch The Aprentice in bed!!! All my energy is zapped after an hour long call yelling at a company for mucking up!!!! Nice way to spend my break :0(

On a good note........I'm wearing my combats which were tight when i bought them and are now loose and lovely. yay!!!! Think I'll have to have chicken and mushroom soup tonight as I feel so tired.....yuummm chicken soup always makes you feel better. Glad I got one now.

Oh FFBT how annoying about the scales!!!! It's probably just the juice and it'll drop off pretty fast i'd say. Also not having all your shakes will make your body hang on to anything you put in it as it's craving energy.

See you all later (FFBT free from 6.30 just in case! :0))

Hope you're all having a good no more wobbles wednesday xxx

Hi everyone,

How's everyone been getting on today? I'm completly shattered but still a happy bunny as usual. Mad day of teaching and still haven't got through all my water which I usually find easy to do so i better drink up!

I feel like I've lost that glow I had at the start of CD but who cares......I'm shrinking and that's what matters most. make-up is a great thing!!!!!!hehehehehe

How are you feeling FFBT tonight? Any better compared to yesterday?

x

Hmmm I'm feeling a bit low too - it seems quite a few of us are thinking we've lost a bit of spark. I wonder if it is just the weather - its been pretty gloomy this week.
I felt dreadful and hungry yesterday and ended up having a bar after 2 shakes and a soup. I have just had a bar and a shake today to make amends but I know that its not ideal to do that.
How many days to the end of our challenge?

Hi Drlarious,

Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit low. Tuesday next week 26th May is the date. We start the Shrinklie Power June Challenge then from 27th May - 30th June.

You're doing really well and we can do this together as long as we keep supporting eachother on here.

Hope you're feeling better really soon xxx

TINY SHRINKLIES THURSDAY

So, it looks like we all need to get our spark back.

Come on guys we CAN do this. Summer is coming. Imagine how great we'll all feel having shed those extra stones we hate. Standing prowd and confident in the clothes we want to be wearing. Feeling really comfortable in our own skin and either still shrinking or maintaining.

So No More Wobbles Wednesday is nearly over.

Lets look towards tomorrow:

Tiny Shrinklies Thursday. What's everyone's plans for tomorrow then? xxx

Evening Shrinklie Winklies

Not sure why some of us are feeling a bit low - maybe there's a bit of 'end of challenge fatigue' creeping in. We're nearly done, chicks, so keep smiling and focussing and being good to ourselves by losing weight and treating our bodies the way they deserve to be treated.

I've been quite hungry over the last few days. I'm about to end week 5 so not sure why that's happening. Will speak to my CDC when I go for WI tomorrow.

However, I had a lovely afternoon with a couple of friends swimming, chatting, steamroom/saunaing and generally relaxing. It was lovely :) Beats being at work!

Regular day at the office for me tomorrow. Then WI at 8.30pm - quite late but will try to save my last shake for when I get back.

Good to see you back FFBT! Glad you're feeling a bit better.

T x

Good luck with your weigh in Thelma. That's so late!!!!

The spa sounds lovely. I absolutly love spa's I must admit. Well done on staying on track whilst you've been hungry. It will be interesting to see what your CDC says about that. You'll have to let us know.

I've started reading the maintainence threads to keep motivated but also to prepare for when I reach my goal.I feel if I've read up on everything then I'll cope better. It's a long way off yet but it's interesting.

Bring on Friday asap, work, work and more work. Want my weekend fun to start soon. Kicking off the weekend with a girlie friend dinner on Friday night, London sights with otherhalf like London eye etc, full day planned for the sat. Then chilling on sunday doing garden , i hope, and housey things probably along with a cycling ride in lovely Hampshire. Ahhhhhh Bank holiday monday and then half term for me full of girlie plans, shopping (again whoops) and cinema oohh and band rehearsal. That should keep me busy and then 1 week till I see my family in Dublin where i shall be well equiped with all my CD sachets and bars. I'm not coming off CD for anyone!! hehehe.

Well, everyone's been really quiet this week. I wonder what's happening with everyone. Anyway hope you're all ok and doing well.

Wishing you all a great Tiny Shrinklie Thursday xxx

Hi everyone, Hope you are all ok. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well FFBT, hope you feel better real soon. I think the gloomy weather must be getting everyone down. Chin up all. I will be having my first CD meal in the morning, hope i can get through the first day ok.
Keep the CD faith everyone xxx

Back