*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Morning Shrinklies!

I must admit is a weird day today, lots of rain predicted and looking gloomy, and I also had a bit of a pig out last night so scales will probably go up a bit again but just have to put it behind me and concentrate on getting it off an more over the next 5 days, wi is monday!

I do hope we stick to it 100% today, thanks for all your support, will be a lazy day for me with the kids, have been a bit hetic over the last couple of days:p

Good luck everyone :grouphugg:

Morning all,
Good luck with Day 1 Foosey! Bet you're feeling excited but nervous too. Banish any negative thoughts - you're doing the right thing for the right reasons and you'll get the right results!

Hey Reena - how you feeling today? Hope you've really drawn a line under last night. Definitely if you keep focussed for the next 5 days, you'll see a downard vision on the scales :)

Sounds like a fab weekend ahead, Sunshine! No bank holiday for me this year - my work has now moved the set BHs to our annual leave, so I'm saving it for later. Can't wait to hear about all your girlie shopping purchases!

Right, Shrinkles, I better head to work.

Will check in after WI tonight.

T x

Good morning girlies,:p:p:p:p:p

I'm getting positive vibes from the posts so far today which is great. We all need to keep eachother motivated.

Thursday's are pretty hectic but as it's study leave for many of my students it may not be so manic. I'm taking a laptop modem with me so if I have any free's I'll try and get on here.

Just had a chocolate mousse for breakfast. I find it keeps me going. the bars are great for work but I find they don't seem to fill me up at breakfast. They get me through till i'm home. I'll see my fiend today who saw that i'd lost weight last week. He's also losing weight....only a little pot belly, but it's fun to see how eachother are getting on. I must say I find that seeing people really helps with mini mini mini goals even weekly.

Have a good day at work Thelma.

FFBT, great that you're feeling so much better. You are a star and have been doing so well. x You're very strong xxx

Reena, have a lovely time chilling at home altho i'd say you'll be kept busy. If you feel like eating, maybe go and buy yourself a girlie mag and have a look at the fashion you'll be wearing soon. Good luck today, no nibbling xxx

Drlarious, I hope you're feeling better today and have a good one what ever you're doing. Working hard I'm sure.

Mumto4, hope you'rw ok, haven't heard from you in a while. Come and check in with us so we know you're ok.

Leema, how are you getting on? x

Foosey, have a brilliant day 1 and remember you are choosing to do this. Makes it easier to think like that if it gets tough.

Everyone else, come and say hi. I wanna know how you're doing. I'm nosey.......hhehehehehe but it keeps all of us going when we're all in touch.

Cookie, Polishrose, Sarette??????

Enjoy today and lets all stay on track,

Big hug xxx

Morning Girlies.......
How everyone today. I got over an hr extra in bed this morning, my daughter didnt get up till 8am.... so i feel fab, alive and ready for another shrinking day.
Anyone struggling, please dont think negative about being on a diet and feel sorry for yourselves......poor me, cant eat...blah blah...blah. I dont mean to come across harsh but the fact is either be miserable, or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done..... it's always your choice. This is a chance (that we know works) to make a difference, so lets make it happen!!!

So heres to A TINY SHRINKLIE THURSDAY. Happy Cding. x

Thought of the day...

"There is only one way to do something. And that's to do it."
;)

Tra la la la la la la la laaaaaaa........

Came on to post and couldnt see the shrinklie thread.... couldnt believe it had gone to the 2nd page...lol! Where is everyone today....busy???? Or am i the only sado.... ha ha ha.

Hiya, have a short break. phew!!!!

Well said last two posts FFBT. How are you today?

It's really sunny here today although I haven't seen much of it teaching away.

All good apart from being tired but that's do do with work not CD i'm sure. xxx

Well... I had my first shake at 11 this morn and my 2nd at 4. In between Ive had 1.5ltr of water.... hoovered up and downstairs, polished all the doors, staircase, windows, furniture and 160 skips on my skipping rope. Just sat down now with a glass of sparkling water. Mmmmmmm..... :) Glad i feel energetic again and burning those cals. Hope everyones having a good day too. x

Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a happy weight losing day. I am on my first day of SS and have found it OK when eventually I found something I liked the taste of. I tried 2 different flavour soups today and hated them both, had to throw them away so finally had my first full meal pack at about 5 ish which was a butterscotch shake, it wasn't too bad and very filling.
Its raining here now but has been sunny all day. I want some of your energy FFBT. I hope it comes soon.
Keep all the good work girlie's you are my inspiration xxx

Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a happy weight losing day. I am on my first day of SS and have found it OK when eventually I found something I liked the taste of. I tried 2 different flavour soups today and hated them both, had to throw them away so finally had my first full meal pack at about 5 ish which was a butterscotch shake, it wasn't too bad and very filling.
Its raining here now but has been sunny all day. I want some of your energy FFBT. I hope it comes soon.
Keep all the good work girlie's you are my inspiration xxx

Awwww Foosey... Trust me, you will very soon. You just need to think positive, stay focused and give it some time hun ;)
Good luck on getting through day1. Like i said this morning that the key is not to feel sorry for yourself and moan about being on a diet and feeling deprived etc... Think of your goal and how you will feel once its achieved. Its all in your hands...noone else can do it for you...so you make sure you make it happen. I know you can do it babe. x

Well done Foosey on doing so well today. You'll soon find the ones you like. Make sure you have them all tho or you won't be getting all your nutrients. Doctor up the soups with herbs and spices....makes a huge difference.

Wow, FFBT, can you come over and clean my place while you have such high energy :0). It's sooooooo good to have you back to yourself.

I really want this next stone to go. I'm so impatient yet at the same time I'm enjoying losing the weight. Someone's blog i nosed through earlier has spent over 2 years losing 2 stone!!!!! :eek:not sure on what diet but that boosts me to know we're losing it so much faster. Gotta keep reminding myself of that.

Thelma how did you lose so much in week 3....it's amazing hun!

5 days left of our first challenge together :scale:
(add yourself in and we'll count down together)

Sunshine Singer = 6 lbs still to go
FattyFattyBumTum = 1 lb still to go

Oh dear 6lbs by Tuesday morning......so not going to happen. I'll be lucky to lose even 2lbs more by then. That'll make it 10lbs off after my first week so I;d be happy with that. Come on weight move!!!!!

Look at you FFBT with your 1 lb to go!!!!!!!!

Look at you FFBT with your 1 lb to go!!!!!!!!

Well coz i put on 2lb after that bad day i had....it might actually be 3lbs to go :confused:. Im just so scared to weigh myself again...so im gonna put it off till tues morning as my WI has changed to tues coz of the bank hol mon... suits my shrinklie challenge fine!

Guyzzzzzz..... turn to sky2 ch 118. Inside britains fattest man is on. It will surely put you off any cravings or hunger....GAURANTEED!

FANTABULOUS NO FRUMPS FRIDAY

Well that is perfect for our Shrinklie goal having your weighin on Tuesday. Can you believe we're nearly at the end of it!!!!!! madness.

Hey i'm in a rubbish mood and snapping at my boyfriend who in my mind keeps winding me up. He's all up for going out and I'm so tired i can think of nothing worse. Usually I'd love to go out!!!! My tummy has been rumbling and making the strangest noises all day!!!!! My head's all funny too but still happy as I'm 15lbs down. My sis, just now on the phone, can't believe i've lost this weight so quickly. Funny as much as I know it's fantastic....it still feels slow......i'm an odd one I know :0)

Now....you ask about Friday....let me see..........

Fantabulous No Frumps Friday...... here we come

:grouphugg:

Back