*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Good morning to all you Shrinklies out there. This is Radio Sunshine coming to you live and bright!

It is reported that The Shrinking Stones have almost reached their first target with only 4 days to go till they see the full results.

A big congrats to Foosey for getting to Day 2 with great success.
A shout out to Thelma for making todays title even longer and more fantabulous then it already was.
A massive thank you to FFBT and Thelma for pulling Sunshine through. It is believed that Sunshine is now running towards Tuesdays finishing line all guns blazing.

In other news Sunshine is wishing all those with weigh in's a good result. Hope Drlarous, Cookie and the others are all ok.
Also would like to let The Shrinklies know that from another post...someone was advised not to think of the pounds dropping as a loss because that means they can be found again. Think of it as shedding the pounds instead!!!!!! The Shrinksters like to think of themselves as SHRINKING the pounds so that they are never to be seen again.

The team heard from Leema last night and are hoping her day isn't too stressful for her.

This is Radio Sunshine wishing you all a Fab Flab Free Fantabulous no Frumps day. More news headlines when there is more news to tell you.

Good luck xxx

Over to DJ Thez for today's request show...

Thanks for the news update, Sunshine. Great to hear something good in the news - it makes a change from war, economics and flu!

But now, it's over to the Shrinklies All Day Friday Request Show (apologies to Chris Evans for the slight plagiarism!)

So, it's DJ Thez kicking your day off with a couple of crackers.

Be sure to post in your favourite uplifting, downwards-scales tunes!

Ok, girlies, here we go, get your dancing shoes on.....

Sisters are Doing It For Themselves - Aretha and Annie

Don't Leave Me This Weight -
The Communards

What's next on the turntable?????

Good morning to all you Shrinklies out there. This is Radio Sunshine coming to you live and bright!

It is reported that The Shrinking Stones have almost reached their first target with only 4 days to go till they see the full results.

A big congrats to Foosey for getting to Day 2 with great success.
A shout out to Thelma for making todays title even longer and more fantabulous then it already was.
A massive thank you to FFBT and Thelma for pulling Sunshine through. It is believed that Sunshine is now running towards Tuesdays finishing line all guns blazing.

In other news Sunshine is wishing all those with weigh in's a good result. Hope Drlarous, Cookie and the others are all ok.
Also would like to let The Shrinklies know that from another post...someone was advised not to think of the pounds dropping as a loss because that means they can be found again. Think of it as shedding the pounds instead!!!!!! The Shrinksters like to think of themselves as SHRINKING the pounds so that they are never to be seen again.

The team heard from Leema last night and are hoping her day isn't too stressful for her.

This is Radio Sunshine wishing you all a Fab Flab Free Fantabulous no Frumps day. More news headlines when there is more news to tell you.

Good luck xxx

LOL.... That was fab. Love tuning into the radio sunshine every morning.

Well I woke up at 7 and had a massive heated argument with hubby before he left the house huffing and puffing for work. I was so angry, felt like screaming but instead did some deep breathing...lol!
(When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.)
Men....Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.... That was fab. Love tuning into the radio sunshine every morning.

Well I woke up at 7 and had a massive heated argument with hubby before he left the house huffing and puffing for work. I was so angry, felt like screaming but instead did some deep breathing...lol!
(When I eventually met Mr Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.)
Men....Gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, FFBT, what a way to start your day. Yes, even if their first name isn't Always, you can be guaranteed their middle name will be!! Pesky boys. Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em...

Take aleaf from the Grey's Anatomy stars books - dance it out to a Radio Sunshine tune!

Thought of the day:

" The task ahead of you is never greater than the power behind you."

Happy Cding. x

Morning Shrinklies!

Just thought I'd check in as I haven't been in here since Saturday. I started CD as planned and am now on day 5 :) the worst part is over so now it's just sitting it out and waiting for those pesky lbs to fall away.

Am down to 11.9 now and I had expected to be around 12 so that's fab news (don't know what my start weight was as I was trying not to weigh myself - didn't last long tho!). I reckon I was probably around 12.2 when I started though, so may have lost anything up to 7lbs so far :D hurrah.

Looking forward to this Bank Holiday especially as the forecast for us down here is pretty good :) hot and sunny and no rain apparently, so off to the beach tomorrow yayyy!

xxx

Be sure to post in your favourite uplifting, downwards-scales tunes!

Ok, girlies, here we go, get your dancing shoes on.....

Sisters are Doing It For Themselves - Aretha and Annie

Don't Leave Me This Weight -
The Communards

What's next on the turntable?????

My fav uplifting downwards scales tune is:
"What have you done today...to make you feel PROUD....!"

Just a quick note to say that i feel all cheered up now as if i can get hold of a computer here at work i can check in with you. will be back soon. loving dj thez....fantstic! see you soon x was having a really boring day so thank god i tried logging on.....xxx

Shrinklie power challenge coming soon

Radio Sunshine news flash.

The Shrinklie Power Challenge is due to start soon.

Details are as follows so put some dates in your diary.:party0049:

Start date - Wed 27th May
Half way point - Friday 12th June
End date - Tuesday 30th June

This is a 5 week challenge peeps so have a good think about a realistic goal to set yourself. :bananalove:

I have found that some of the excitement has worn off coming to the end of our first challenge. So i have noted the half way point so we have a half way target to also aim for.

So lets get our new tickers up and ready to go on wednesday.

Week one- Lets lose our bum :party0011:
Week two - Wow look at the view :banana dancer:
Week three - Look at skinnier me :0clapper:
Week four - Shrink more and more :innocent0002:
Week five - Woohoo feel so alive:thankyouthankyou:

Lets do this, hope everyone is having a fab day xxx

Last edited:
Hi Wannabslim. great to hear you've got through those first few days. Stay in touch and have a lovely weekend. It's really sunny here too xxx

You are all nutters :D xx

Sorry but I got really excited and updated my sig already. As you know Ive been a misery guys for a while and needed a boost, this has come at the right time! Gotta get back into the swing of things so thankyou fellow nutters, wish me luck as Ive already wasted a whole week of no losses and need to do well now! Hope you're all good, are we having a couple of days off till the 27th then? :D

Yep Reena, i too needed a boost and thought while I had some time at work i'd plan it out a bit. I'm excited to get through each of those 5 weeks and be all small by the end of it.

Hopr you're feeling better hun, keep going. xxx

Lovin the 5 wk plan sunshine... Come on shrinklies... We can all do this together. Lets really stick to CD 100%, smash our goals and get to target.

PS: Let your head be more than a funnel to your stomach. :D

Great, glad you like heheehehehe. My friend is stuck in an airport somewhere so dinner is off tonight. I'm thrilled to be able to chill and have an early night after some trashy tv. xxx

Evening all!

How have your Fridays been? I'm glad to be home on this lovely sunny evening. Although, I'm not so keen on the housework I'm about to start! lol

Loving the Shrinklie Power Challenge, Sunshine!

Fab 5 week countdown, Reena!

And as ever, FFBT's mottos are inspirational!

Hmm, yes, Sarette is absolutely correct, methinks!

T x

Good evening pop pickers!

Well, lovely listeners, Radio Sunshine is right here to take you into Friday night!

And kicking us off, a little number to aim for:

Going for Gold
Shed 7 (pounds)

Keep on rockin' with DJ Thez.
Laters, listeners!!

My goal for the next challenge is 14lbs! :D

Good stuff Sarette. So what show are you going to do on Sunshine Radio? You've got the job now! hehehe. We have Sunshine Singer on the news updates, DJ Thez on the tunes, FFBT on Positive Quotes of the Day. Anyone else????

(Ok we have gone a little mad but hey it's kept me on track today). I was so cheered up when I could get online at work inbetween teaching.

Countdown till tuesday - 4 days till we're there. I need to lose at least another 2lbs by then.....only lost 1/2lb so far this week. I'm feeling really confident about our Power challenge. I think 12lbs is do-able on 810 (10-12 lbs a month).

It's officially half term for me thank goodness xxx

:happy036:

Back