*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey girlies, Did someone mentions nutters lol. Think they hit the nail on the head.
But you have made me smile.
I love radio Sunshine and FFBT quotes are brilliant. What a great group of people you are.
My first weigh in is on 27/05/09, will this count towards the June Challenge?
I need something to keep my motivated as my day two is bad, not feeling too good but have been 100%.
I should lose a good amount of weight with all the running to the loo by itself lol.
Thanks you inspirational people :D xxx

Last edited:
Awwwwwww Foosey that's so nice!

I didn't count my first week in this first challenge. You're 1st loss will be recorded in your main ticker (like mine). So, no i wouldn't include it in the 5 week challenge 'cause then we're all starting at the same time. make sense? xxx

Hun set up a new ticker so you have a fab new goal to aim for after your weigh in.

You're doing really well xxx

MY MINI MINI GOAL

I've set myself another mini goal. I've just checked the weight chart and according to it I need to be 9st 6lbs to be 'normal' and out of the 'over weight' section. (ha!!! me normal, as Sarette says 'nutter' is more accurate!)

So that means another 7lbs till I'm normal. Right I'm so doing this. (sorry kind of thinking out loud here and keeping myself occupied)

Easing on into Friday night...

Well lovely listeners, DJ Thez and all the Radio Sunshine gang sure do hope your evening is mellow and sunny.

The end of a long hard week and the start of a holiday weekend, so here are a couple of tunes to get you in the holiday mood!

Happy listening!

Good Day (Radio) Sunshine
The Beatles

Shrinklie Summer of Love
Danny Wilson

Lol! We are such amazing nutters, and so clever too! Ok guys my target until tues 26th is 4lbs!! Woohoo...gotta do it! Had a ok Friday, but it all starts tomorrow, nite X

Nice tunes Thez.

FFBT are you ok? I notice your mood is agressive. I can't imagine that!!!!

So this has been Day 33 for me and I have been 100%...hurray! :king2:

This site has kept me motivated today. I've been playing around with my tickers and goals too which has helped. Putting the Shrinklie Power Challenge together kept me busy too during a pretty long day. I named the 5 individual weeks of Shrinklie Challenge as I think it will help to motivate us as we start each week.:character00115:

We'll get to the Power Challenge soon but for now we are counting down till Tuesday. How exciting to be coming to the end of challenge 1.

So thanks to FFBT we have a name for Saturday already -
Sexy Skinny Saturday.
I hope everyone has had a great day on track and i'm wishing you all a brilliant day tomorrow.

:character00201:I'm off to London tomorrow with O/H. It's unusual he has time off so we're making the most of it. Going to the aquarium and the London Eye, last flight. If we have time we'll do the London dungeons too. We're bringing a packed lunch and a bar for me and we'll have dinner somewhere later on. It's great how he totally understands the diet and is really supportive in finding the right places to eat. come to think of it....friends have also been great like that. :candledinner:

Anyway, have a good one. Hope you're all doing something lovely with your day and to those of you struggling.....i'm sending you lots of Shrinklie Power. xxx:talk017:

And it's goodnight from me and my alter ego DJ Thez. I'm sure Thez will be back in the morning with some slimming songs to start your Saturday!

Sleep well Shrinks!

DJ Thez signing out xxx

Radio Sunshine's Saturday Breakfast Show

Well gooooooooood moooooorrrrnnnnniiiiinnngggg Sunshine Shrinklies!

Today is a new day and DJ Thez is here to keep you motivated with inspirational tooons.

Get yourself in the shrinking mood, have a dance to the first song of the day and imagine those pounds gone gone gone!

Forever Lost
The Magic Numbers

Hhahahahahahahaha brilliant DJ Thez.

Can I request to say GOOD MORNING SHRINKLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS
:grouphugg:

The sun is out here :character00238:, it's gonna be a beautiful day. (apart my scales not budging since 1/2 lb all week - getting a bit irritated now). I should have lost more than 8lbs in 4 weeks........not so bad if 2 lbs are gone over weekend but my scales never drop more than 1 lb at once.(well fingers crossed they do this time) Ah well i'll wait and see. :sign0131: !!!! :innocent0001:

3 days till The Shrinking Stones Challenge is complete. Lets do this. Lets stay 100% over the weekend. Think of what lovely things we can be wearing in the sunshine sooner than we think.

As for me I shall be walking in this glorious sunshine between sites in London and making the most of it. :character00182:

Have a great Skinny Sexy Saturday girlies,

Big hugs going to all xxx

:angel:

Hhahahahahahahaha brilliant DJ Thez.

Can I request to say GOOD MORNING SHRINKLIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSS
:grouphugg:

The sun is out here :character00238:, it's gonna be a beautiful day. (apart my scales not budging since 1/2 lb all week - getting a bit irritated now). I should have lost more than 8lbs in 4 weeks........not so bad if 2 lbs are gone over weekend but my scales never drop more than 1 lb at once.(well fingers crossed they do this time) Ah well i'll wait and see. :sign0131: !!!! :innocent0001:

3 days till The Shrinking Stones Challenge is complete. Lets do this. Lets stay 100% over the weekend. Think of what lovely things we can be wearing in the sunshine sooner than we think.

As for me I shall be walking in this glorious sunshine between sites in London and making the most of it. :character00182:

Have a great Skinny Sexy Saturday girlies,

Big hugs going to all xxx

:angel:

Morning, Sunshine. It's so disappointing when the scales aren't moving. It's difficult, but I know you're strong enough not to let it spoil your resolve. London's sights will be a good distraction today - and as you say, just think of the extra calories you'll burn off with all the walking around!

Have a great day in the capital, chick. You deserve some fun!

Will look forward to hearing all about it. And if you see any politicians, tell them I want my tax money back! lol

I won't be around much after lunchtime until tomorrow as I've got my girly shopping trip this afternoon and then friends coming to stay tonight.

Will catch up with all the Shrinking News tomorrow.

Missing you all already! :gen126: xx

Thanks hun......oooooohhhh no tho....you not here is bad news.....what will i do without the lovely DJ Thez.....have a brilliant time with the girlies and just for you have a great
Sexy Skinny saturday today and a Slinky Sunshine Sunday tomorrow xxx

Hey FFBT, i see you're online. Hope everything is ok with hubby after your rotten morning yesterday. Have you any plans for the long weekend? xxx

Hey Shrinks... Morning!!! Hope everyones ready for a slim sexy saturday. Give it your all today.

Im fine sunshine... still a cold war going on between me n hubby since yesterday morn, not speaking at all. Hes got work today but off 2morrow n mon.... so to be honest not really looking forward to it. Last night felt so lonely n depressed, but glad didnt give in and instead went for a long bath n read my book. Nevermind.... have more important things to think about... like achieving my shrinklie challenge etc.... Ive always turned to food for comfort in times when im stressed and feel lonely BUT NOT ANY MORE!!!

So all you shrinksters... let do it! Lets make it a slim sexy saturday and stay 100%.

Happy cding. x

Thoughts for this beautiful day:

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Arnold H. Glasgow[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius
[/FONT]

Oh hun you poor thing. It's the worst feeling when we row with our other halves. They should be the ones we can turn to and when we can't it's so upsetting. I've had my fair share of it believe me.

You were so good:angel09: last night to go have a bath:0bathtime: and read a book instead of going straight to the fridge.:eatdrink051:
CD really makes us think about how and why we eat. Doesn't it seem so strange to comfort eat now when in actual fact it makes us feel worse. It gives us a boost for a few mins and then we come crashing back to reality. How would food solve our problems!!!! We humansare funny things. Anyway a huge well done to you for nit giving in. No matter what is going on in our personal lives, CD is something for us and no-one is going to throw us off track.

You sound so down. Wish I could pop over and give you a giant hug but I'm afraid it will have to be a giant virtual hug that I send.

Hopefull you can get things sorted out and enjoy your 2 days together. Maybe go out and do something lovely together, all 3 of you. Or can you get a babysitter and go to the cinema?

My thoughts are with you, lots of love xxx

Awwww... Thanx so much sunshine. You are trully "FAB". Where are you getting all those new smilies from???? I want them toooooooo. lol!

Hahahahaahha...the smiles.....I dunno they just appear with the rest of them???? Yeah i wanted little tickers before and couldn't work out how to save them. When you go to the ticker page to update, i put my code in and choose 'get code'....then you can opt to make it small and thats when you go to the BB code and copy/paste it to yur sugniture. I then deleted the other already there. I always have to faf about for ages tho to fit everything in my signiture. It was fun yesterday x

This might sound sooo sad... but looking forward to putting up new tickers n goals..lol! Dont care, it does make me happy seeing the ticker go down and i do have fun making my sigi look all pretty.

Back