*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hello lovely shrinklies

Welcome Mini and Satsyhampshire new members, welcome to the shrinklie nutters group, lots to smile about and encouragement and great advice, ul do great!
Lotsa :grouphugg:: to sunshine, thelma, ffbt, sarette, alank, polishrose, mumto4, cookie...aargh who have I missed?! Sorry...but everyone, have a good day, Im slightly tipsy and have ruined restart but good mate's wedding so off to reception in a bit and probably get a bit more drinky drunky...I know I know, does the new challenge start tomorow cos thats what Il hve to do, wi on thursday and cdc is a nightmare so v scared now.

Hope uve all done better than I have!

R x

Reena!! nice to hear from you. Challenge starts on Wednesday. Think of it as a fresh start. We'll do it together hun. Have a fab time at the reception xxx

Thanks hun, yup we will do this! Better put some lippy on wear something a bit more presentable, god this is one of the times I feel soooo annoyed for not being slim and having more choice of clothes:confused:

Anyway, :grouphugg::

Well as from Wednesday you'll be starting the new challenge and that's it or you'll be getting whipping's from us Shrinklies!!! :0)

Have fun x

Hey ho all,

Well, work was blah! The new email system kept crashing and I had 2 x 2.5hr meetings which were a bit fraught in their own ways. Glad to be home and now trying to immerse myself in my choir tunes so that when I go tonight I'll feel as though I might remember at least a few words! lol

Reena, I think I wish I'd been getting tipsy with you instead of betting blah at work! Get it out of your system now, hun, as you'll be back on 100% from Wed onwards! :D

Sunshine, how's the sunbathing going? Hope you're feeling the better for it. And this weakness you're experiencing is starting to get worrying - are you sure you're eating everything you should be?

Right, am off to scare the neighbours with some singing!

T x

Hi Peeps,

Just to update you. As you know from before I have been getting weaker and weaker on CD. I have no idea why but today got really bad. I was weaker than ever at lunchtime just rambling about a wholesalers with OH and a friend. Later I was sitting in the garden getting more and more light headed, my limbs were achey and tired and my energy levels were really low. It was when I started feeling sick that I cam into the house, told OH I needed to go to bed and slept for 2 hours untill he woke me up. I was feeling absolutly dreadful, I mean dreadful...dizzy etc. Even when i got up I was all over the place.

I asked my OH what he suggested I could have as he's into healthy food and healthy body. So I had one of his viper bars...basically an energy bar. So I'm slightly more awake now and waiting for it to kick in. I would normally ring my CDC but I don't want to disturb her on a BH. I'll have a chat with her when I see her 2moro and tell her about the bar.

All I have is 2 soups left for tonight and I'm not a huge fan of them. I'll have them anyway or at least one of them and use the energy bar as a replacement. It's a really good energy bar full of amazing things.

I'm not looking forward to my wi but I have to look at this weight loss in the long term not the short.

I'm not depressed by the way but very woosey (foosey hehehehe) and don't really feel like myself.

Hope you're all having a better CD-dabulous day xxx

Sunshine :grouphugg:you poor thing.... I know my cousin did LL and went to the Docs as she was feeling ill - he just said eat something and you'll feel much better - she had to come off the diet as she only had 1 kidney and her body wasn't coping with it.. Hope you feel better soon.
Mini x

Hi Peeps,

Just to update you. As you know from before I have been getting weaker and weaker on CD. I have no idea why but today got really bad. I was weaker than ever at lunchtime just rambling about a wholesalers with OH and a friend. Later I was sitting in the garden getting more and more light headed, my limbs were achey and tired and my energy levels were really low. It was when I started feeling sick that I cam into the house, told OH I needed to go to bed and slept for 2 hours untill he woke me up. I was feeling absolutly dreadful, I mean dreadful...dizzy etc. Even when i got up I was all over the place.

I asked my OH what he suggested I could have as he's into healthy food and healthy body. So I had one of his viper bars...basically an energy bar. So I'm slightly more awake now and waiting for it to kick in. I would normally ring my CDC but I don't want to disturb her on a BH. I'll have a chat with her when I see her 2moro and tell her about the bar.

All I have is 2 soups left for tonight and I'm not a huge fan of them. I'll have them anyway or at least one of them and use the energy bar as a replacement. It's a really good energy bar full of amazing things.

I'm not looking forward to my wi but I have to look at this weight loss in the long term not the short.

I'm not depressed by the way but very woosey (foosey hehehehe) and don't really feel like myself.

Hope you're all having a better CD-dabulous day xxx

Is it possible that you could actually be coming down with a bug or something, hun? Was just thinking that maybe you'd be weaker anyway, but that this increased weakness could be unrelated to CD and you're actually coming down with something?

You haven't been to Mexico recently, have you?! :silly:

Bless you - just keep warm, drink plenty and definitely chat to your CDC tomorrow. Maybe you need to think about the 1000 plan too if the lightheadedness doesn't go away? I don't know - but hopefully your CDC will help.

Hugs, hugs, hugs sweetie xxx
:gen126:

Awwww thanks Mini Minx and Thez, :flowers:

It's strange, it doesn't feel like a flu or virus type thing. I can't explain it. Just very dazed and out of sorts. I should by now be bouncing of the walls from that energy bar bearing in mind I never have caffeine and I'm not (yet :)).

I'm not overly worrying, would just love to know why. Anyway the great thing is I'm on half term this week being a teacher. Only teaching a first thing for 90 mins and thats it so very lucky. :bunnydance:

I'll let you know what CDC suggests x :raincloud:

Where is everyone hiding. My OH is working nights this week and I never get to sleep on the first one till late. I imagine I'll be around lots tonight. I'm missing FFBT loads and loads xxx

OMG I'm so happy to see your name pop up on here FFBT. Missed you loads and loads and loads and loads and a bit more. xxx
can't wait to catch up x
:bliss:

Honeyyyyyyyyyyy.....Im home

Honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... Im home :D

Gawd.... Have missed you guyz so so much. Im so happy to be back here with you all :). Was starting to get withdrawal symptoms now.

So much to catch up on. Sunshine, I too have missed you tons babe. The feeling is mutual :heartpump:....;)... lol. I hope your feeling better now. It really sounds the exact same of what happened to me last wk. Could be a drop in your BP??

Missed you too Thelma. Glad you had a fab time girlie shopping. Radio sunshine song selection is great. Glad you didnt fall into binging after your little blip. Chin up babes...100%. Repeat with me, FOCUS...FOCUS....FOCUS! ;)

Foosey... Thanx hun! Will be back with my quotes in the morn. Your doing so so well. Keep up the fab work. You can so do it. x

& Reena.... for crying out loud. What are you doing girl. Come on now. You need to get your priorities right here. What do you want more???? food or being slim??? You need some serious determination, will power and focus now. I just wanna say, There is NO tomorrow and there is not a time like present. Im sorry if I sound too harsh....Im only trying to help. x

Well, got weighed today and havent lost anything :(. I did weight myself half way through last wk and if you guyz rem i had put on 2lbs after my day of not feeling well. Looking at the bright side atleast i havent put on.... but to be honest its a bit of a bummer. :(

Nevermind... new day and new challenge awaiting for us tomorrow... Im so excited and gonna dive it my best ever.... and so are you guyz!!!!

Its fab to be back. x

Hello ladies, I am new, I will see my CDC tomorrow for the first time and then on holiday from Saturday for a week, so a real challenge to begin with. Would love to join your group for your 5 week challenge. I won't see the CDC for 2 weeks after I start but I shouldn't imagine that makes any difference. Ready to start already had my last feast tonight and all motivated and fired up. Reading your posts and joining in should keep me going. Look forward to the journey with you all.

OMG I'm so happy to see your name pop up on here FFBT. Missed you loads and loads and loads and loads and a bit more. xxx
can't wait to catch up x
:bliss:

Missed you too sunshine. :love:​
How you feeling now? Your post really got me worried.​

Welcome Susan and good luck with your start. You've come to a fantastic group here. keep in touch x

Yay FFBT you're back wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

That energy bar took 2 hours to kick in.....madness....but it has lifted me. Yes i'd say my BP was very low, it was absolutly awful. I did think of your experience and it seemed pretty similar altho on 810???? stange. I'm feeling a little better thanks, still not right and still very, very dizzy! :beam:

Oh it's so good to have you back babes. How have you been?
:wavey:

YAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! FFBT's BACK!!!!!!

Good to see you chicken! How you doing? Don't worry too much about your WI; you weren't yourself and that takes its toll in lots of different ways. Just wait till next week though - you'll have shed more than you expect! :)

Well, everyone, I'm back from choir and panicking about how hard it is to learn how to pronounce and remember the gaelic words! Three weeks until we compete - yikes! So this week, I need to balance our my Shrinklie time with my Choir time...it'll be tough!!!

Sunshine, how you feeling now? Any better?

T x

Hello ladies, I am new, I will see my CDC tomorrow for the first time and then on holiday from Saturday for a week, so a real challenge to begin with. Would love to join your group for your 5 week challenge. I won't see the CDC for 2 weeks after I start but I shouldn't imagine that makes any difference. Ready to start already had my last feast tonight and all motivated and fired up. Reading your posts and joining in should keep me going. Look forward to the journey with you all.

Hi Susan!

Welcome to Shrinksville! By the time you leave this town, you'll be where you want to be!

Good to have you join us :D

Welcome Susan and good luck with your start. You've come to a fantastic group here. keep in touch x

Yay FFBT you're back wooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

That energy bar took 2 hours to kick in.....madness....but it has lifted me. Yes i'd say my BP was very low, it was absolutly awful. I did think of your experience and it seemed pretty similar altho on 810???? stange. I'm feeling a little better thanks, still not right and still very, very dizzy! :beam:

Oh it's so good to have you back babes. How have you been?
:wavey:

Little bit of cross posting there, Sunshine, sorry. Glad you're feeling a little bit better. Very strange how you're being affected. At least the energy bar has had a bit of an effect. Do let us know what your CDC says tomorrow.

Poor honey - you must be so fed up feeling icky :gen126:

Oh gosh, i was so happy to hear from FFBT i completly forgot to mention your WI. You've done so well all week so hopefully you'll have a great loss next week, week 1 of Power Challenge.

Wow guys.............end of challenge 1 tomorrow!!!!!! yipppeeeeeeee. I'll see what my wi is tomorrow and then hopefully in 5 weeks i'll be at 9 stone. I'd so love to lose/ shed that 6 lbs to be 'Normal' for Dublin get together. It'll an emotional one tho as we are putting My Nan's grave stone down and we were so close. this is why all the family are flying in.

Thez........choir sounds so much fun. I'm a bit better, no way near what i was like before, thanks so much. Your support is just what i needed. xxx The 3 musketeers are back and still going strong xxx

Ive had such a nightmare trying to add another ticker on my sigi... it kept saying i was goin over my limit of characters. Ive had to take out so much :(

Back