*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Keeping myself on track

Hey Shrinks,

I'm posting this not because i'm looking for praise or acknowledgement or anything like that, but just because putting it on here means I'll be truthful.

Yesterday, I promised you all I'd be 100% till WI on Thursday. Today, I was 100%. It had a wobbly moment around 6ish, but I stood strong and stuck to my promise to you and myself.

So, if you don't mind, I'll post again tomorrow night so that I keep on track.

Basically, just read and ignore! lol

I'm off to bed shortly (better that than let temptation anywhere near me! lol) See you in the morning, luvvies.
T x

I know, me too. Took me ages. I'm thinking I may have a problem updating my weekly WI 2moro. Please god let me have lost some weight!!!!!!!!!!! hoping the scales will be good to me xxx

Sory that was for FFBT above.

Thez, you've done so well and do deserve praise you silly thing. It's all the little choices we make that make the difference long term. Love ya loads, nite sweetie xxx

Right everyone, lets all log on here tomorrow and say how much of our first challenge we've achieved. Where have these last 4 weeks gone.

You Shrinklies are making this journey so much easier for me honestly. You are a massive part of CD for me and you really do keep me going.

So here is to a Top Tuesday End of First Challenge Day. We are going in the right direction and I wanna say how much I love this group.

xxx:hug99::thankyou: we are here together through the up's and down's and always will be x

Top Tuesday it is.......... Cant say this enough... But I strongly believe the key is:
Focus
Determination
Will Power &
Positive Thinking....

Sweet shake dreams all you shrinksters... See you in the morning. Muuaaaahhhhh x

Well said. Good night and sleep well. See you tomorrow for Top Tuesday. Ooooooohhh new challenge soon......the boost I need xxx

Rememebr I'm on halfterm. I do have things planned but I will be around in the day more than usual xxx

ps posted some pics on my profile....the footie match, birthday and london this weekend. I need to dig out my fattie pics xxx

Sory that was for FFBT above.

Thez, you've done so well and do deserve praise you silly thing. It's all the little choices we make that make the difference long term. Love ya loads, nite sweetie xxx

Aww, thanks Sunshine. :)

Another 100% day today for me - promise!

Have a great end of challenge Tuesday folks!

T x

Good Morning shrinking girlies.... Hows everyone on this tiggerific top tuesday..... bouncing??? lol... (been watching way too much tigger n pooh)
So girls, lets give it 100% and reach to our goal and have a happy summer 2009 and many many more to come.

Thought of the day:

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
:party0011:
Happy Cding.
x

Hey sunshine... just seen the pics and you look lovelllyy :) I cant compare you to before but you look fab. Looks like you had a mega fun day too. xx

Good Morning shrinking girlies.... Hows everyone on this tiggerific top tuesday..... bouncing??? lol... (been watching way too much tigger n pooh)
So girls, lets give it 100% and reach to our goal and have a happy summer 2009 and many many more to come.

Thought of the day:

Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, a spark that creates extraordinary results.
:party0011:
Happy Cding.
x

Wonderful quote of the day FFBT! Hope you have a fab FFBT day!

Thelmz xx

I'm here... dipping in and out whilst I should be working.....
How is everyone? Was sunny up here now the skies have opened!!

Morning ladies just bobbing it to say good luck for your new challange your ace, I love reading your thread.

I'm here... dipping in and out whilst I should be working.....
How is everyone? Was sunny up here now the skies have opened!!

Hiya miniminx... Just managed to log on last night after 2 days.. so im late but a big :welcome2: to you hun.
Kinda mix weather here...wish the sun could come out a bit more. It makes such a difference to the mood. x

Morning ladies just bobbing it to say good luck for your new challange your ace, I love reading your thread.

Awwww... Thank you witchy, thats sweet. Your free to bob in when you like babe... and on behalf of us shrinklies, good luck for your butterfly challenge. We can all do this together. x

Aw thank you honey, loving all the encouragement on here xx

TOP TUESDAY

Good afternoon guys,

Just wrote a really long post on here and lost it!!!!! how annoying. So I'll shorten it :0)

Sorry I haven't been on. Manic morning with briefly teaching, shop, WI and a poor aunt of mine crying down the phone to me as her cancer is getting worse.......all very emotional. Seeing her in Dublin soon tho. eek!

My WI- complicated and won't go into detail but I'd marked my start weight wrong so added another 3lbs off to my first week...nice pressie to myself hehehehehe! Lost 1.5lbs this week as I thought I had. I'm only 1lb off what I should have lost and it's due to being constipated (sorry too much info i know). Was with CDC for 30mins today. She's chuffed with my progress so far and even started talking me through the maintenance and when to start- probably around 9st 3 lbs as I can still be losing 2lbs a week by then. We'll see at the time.
She has no idea at all why I'm so weak and going through this mare. Shouldn't be happening!!!!!! so that's no help really! I'll see how I get on this week.

FFBT that quote was brilliant, thanks for that.

Hope everyone is having a great Top Tuesday. Wooohooooo moving on to the new challenge. Remember week one- lose my bum xxx

Witchy, so sorry, i only saw your message on Shrinking Stome group last night. haven't done much there as this thread really took off. Welcome tho and good luck with you Butterfly challenge.

So, how is everyone today xxx
xxx

My younger sister who got married last year has just had her first baby boy over the wknd... Shes actually at mum n dads in aberdeen, so will be going there soon. Cant wait to see my tiny nephew... so excited....Im an auntyyyyy.... and im gonna make sure im a skinny one ;)
Ive either got the option to go this wknd (will be driving with my daughter - 8hrs) or i can wait till next wknd and hubby will be able to join us. Dont know what to decide...part of me wants to go staright away.... and part of me says wait till next wknd and loose more weight as its nearly another 2 wks of ss. Hmmmmm???? Dont know? What you think?

Awwwww congratulations. If hubby is driving I'd wait!!!! :0) But if you're bursting to go it could be really good for you. Oh no tho, no you on here again!!!

Back