*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow and do treadmil lightly to see how I go as I'm missing workin out big time xxx so it would be great to have an exercise motivator too:hitthefan:i'm told we get very hot exercising on CD

Haha that has a certain ring to it!! :p

It's a worry, isn't it! lol

How you doing, Sarette? You all set for Power Challenge Day 1? :drivesaint00: It'll be the ride of our Shrinklie lives!

I'm gonna go to the gym tomorrow and do treadmil lightly to see how I go as I'm missing workin out big time xxx so it would be great to have an exercise motivator too:hitthefan:i'm told we get very hot exercising on CD

I get cold much easier these days, so it'll be interesting to see if I get hot quicker when properly exercising!

Are you sure you're up to the gym, hun? Don't over do it! :character00115:

Hi Guys,

Been a bit unwell and looking forward to Power Challenge day 1 tomorrow, soooo wanna get back into ketosis, good luck to everyone woohoo!!!!!!!! Well done nutters x

I'll just do a gentle walk. Actually i'll see because I'm collecting a ring I've had made with my mums amathyst stone, I'm having a girlie lunch out, bridesmaid dress fitting....so if i'm not done in by then I'll go. I may just get on my power plates. I'll have to see. I'm either freezing or boiling on CD...oh the un and frolics

Hey Reena,
Hope you're feeling better. How was the wedding?

PC Day 1 in t-1hr 37!!

T x

I'll just do a gentle walk. Actually i'll see because I'm collecting a ring I've had made with my mums amathyst stone, I'm having a girlie lunch out, bridesmaid dress fitting....so if i'm not done in by then I'll go. I may just get on my power plates. I'll have to see. I'm either freezing or boiling on CD...oh the un and frolics

Does that mean ill be on my own all day? might have to plan somethin to keep me busy then.

Hi Reena, been wondering where you've been. Are you hungover from last night!!!!! :party0016:

Sorry that you've not been well. Yes this challenge is going to be THE ONE xxx

Sounds like a lovely day tomorrow Sunshine :)

Great way to start SPC! Lots of distractions from food and lots of motivation through dress fittings :D

FFBT, I'll be here in the morning. Not leaving till after 11 altho i'm not rushing to get up after only 2 hours sleep last night. I'll be back in the afternoon, gym will only be an hour with OH and then I'm back again....so please come on xxx

guys....we should all go over to the chat room above and we can all chat together in a conversation. what do you think?

Hey FFBT, I'm good thanks. How's you?

I'll check in at lunchtime tomorrow, but looks like you might need to find additional nutkateers to keep you insane! :D

You rarin' to go with Shrinklie Power Challenge???

Chat room?? I know so little about this forum!! Sounds like a good idea - I'll go find it!

So shrinks.... what are you all gonna do new 2morrow? I mean is anyone making a change for the new challenge. Im decided that when i get up im gonna have 1ltr of water and wait at least half an hr for my first shake. Im gonna make this change coz i have been kinda struggling with my water intake and then i try having it all before bed, which makes me sit in the loo all night and i end up knackered the next morning.

Back