*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

:angel:Morning everyone,

I'm feeling a lot better today. Hope you all have a great day.

Just to let you know that I weigh daily and adjust my tickers along the way, then when i offically WI I adjust if I need to and update my sigiture. This motivates me and has been working so far so I'm sticking with that.

FFBT, good luck with shifting your meals and water about today.

Thelma have a great day at work.

Haven't heard from a few peeps, hope you're all hanging in there.

I looked on my phone pics last night and found pics from when I first tried the bridesmaid dress on. Eek I see a big difference 20lbs down. As I'm going to get all 5 dresses ordered today for my sister, I'm trying their sample on again and they're taking new meaurments. I'll get another pic taken. So when i get a chance I'll put the 2 photo's up here. It's more for myself than anything. I now see what others on here mean when they can't take in how much weight they've lost....i can't get my head around losing 20lbs so far........but hey I'm so happy to finally be here and doing this.

Only got 5 hours sleep as OH woke me up coming in from night shift. My sleeping is all over the place on CD.

Have a good Wonderful Weightless Wednesday whatever you're doing Shrinklies xxx

Radio Sunshine Loud & Strong!

Ok Shrinksters, this is your favourite Radio Sunshine DJ bringing the first SPC (Shrinklie Power Challenge) toon!

Power Challenge = Power Songs!

First on the turntable a tune to get you focussing on seeing the downward turn of those scales:

The Final Countdown
Europe

So, Shrinklies, get focussed, get shedding and get dancing!

DJ Thez will be back with another classicly cheesey tune at lunchtime.

Over and out! xxx

Morning All!

Glad you're feeling better today Sunshine - long may it continue!

Drlarios - that's a great result! Well done you!!

FFBT - are you ok? Or are you still lost in cyberspace somewhere? Look forward to catching up with you tonight. I think you're just all over excited with your new Aunty status and it's playing havoc with your tinternet connections! lol

Lemma - hope today is better than yesterday for you! Shrinklie Power vibes on their way to you!

Shanny, Foosey, Reena, I hope you have a great 1st power day!

Ok all, work calls.

Laters!
xx

Yay day one here we come.... quick question from me... my weekly wi's are friday so far... Don't own scales, so will be going by CDC's wi's. Will be slightly out of synch but still intend on losing a stone by end of June...
Good luck x x
Here's to all of us reaching our goals x x
:grouphugg::talk017:

Hi Mini Minx, thats cool....just make the challenge work for you hun.

Oohhhh your first day. I'm out and about from 11 but will def be back here later on if you need any help. You should be fine on day 1 tho. Just remember hun , that the packs are really strong and your body is getting a quick blast of the nutrients it needs. This can make you light headed. Have some piainkillers to hand too just in case and drink that water like there's no tomorrow. Welcome aboard. Good luck xxx

Oh wow, I've just remembered what i was going to do ages back when i was doing WW and I never got to do it. My stage piano is a lightweight one weighing 2 and 1\2 stone. So when I've lost that weight I'll get a pic of me standing next to it upright and see what I've shed. That should keep me motivated to maintain. I may just frame it as a reminder.

Gotta go get ready xxx

Morning Shrinks....

What a night it has been. My daughter got up just before midnight screaming and howling for no apparent reason :confused:.... maybe a bad dream???? So sorry thelma and sunshine for the sudden disappearance last night.

So... Hope everyone is ready and set for the new challenge today. Horrible day... it so helps and motivates me when the sun is out... but nevermind!!

Im planning to out into town for a few hrs this morning... nothing special, just a little window shopping to keep me motivated and busy.

Just wanna say a big good luck to all the shrinklies. Stay strong and positive. Remind yourself what you want and why. Lets do this together. Shrinklie POWER!!!

Happy Cding.
x

Motivational Quote of the day:

" Fulfillment is in achieving your desires. The thrill is in the getting there... Having decided to achieve a certain task, achieve it at all costs of tedium & distaste. The gain in self-confidence of having accomplished a tiresome labor is immense."
:)

First day

Good morning all, went to see my CDC last night and I am officially Obese, can't believe how much weight has gone on in the last 2 weeks but I start from today. I know it will be hard for the first 3 days but will watch this forum for the continued encouragement everyone gives. I am just hoping the next few days goes fast so I can get into Ketosis. Doing this while I am on holiday as well so more determined than ever. Good luck everyone!

Hello shrinkies i have woken up with a bad headache today so not in a happy mood RIGHT now but must get through the day.

Speak to u all later.x

Good morning all, went to see my CDC last night and I am officially Obese, can't believe how much weight has gone on in the last 2 weeks but I start from today. I know it will be hard for the first 3 days but will watch this forum for the continued encouragement everyone gives. I am just hoping the next few days goes fast so I can get into Ketosis. Doing this while I am on holiday as well so more determined than ever. Good luck everyone!

Good luck susan... youve made the right choice and now the only way is down... (weight wise ;) ) Stay strong and come here as often as you can for support and help. We're all here for you. xx

Hello my Shrinklie lovlies,

How's Day 1 of SPC going? Sorry I didn't get on to give you a DJ Thez fix at lunchtime - been a manic day at work. 2 x 3hr meetings and my head is mince! lol

Will be home around 7ish (just a quick sneaky post before I start my next task at work!) so will make sure DJ Thez is in da house!

Sunshine and FFBT - I hope you had lovely times shopping :)

FFBT - hope your daughter is feeling better. And hope you're not too shattered! Love, love, love today's quote FFBT!

Susan - good luck with Day 1. Just keep drinking and focussing on what you want to achieve and you'll be fine. And don't forget to keep your mind off food by posting here :D

Shanny - hope you're feeling better. How's the head?

Back to work for me.

Speak soon all,

T xx

yes please!

Today is my first day! It's going fine, but I am feeling very cold. I would very much like to join this months challenge- 1stone off would be marvellous...

Hi drellar....Welcome to the madness.... yep feeling cold seems to be one of the side effects... Well done you though!! Am now day 5... good god - its been hard going but hoping next week will be easier!!
All the best to all us shrinklies for completing day1!!!
Big hugs mini x x

Welcome Dweller to the Shrinklies and good luck with your first week. xxx

Shanny are you feeling any better?

Poor Thelma all busy at work.

FFBT how was window shopping?

I've had the most fun day. But what I'm most happy about is the fact I could try the sample bridesmaid dress on and it fit me where as last time I couldn't even do it up at the back! It was too small but i couldn't believe I had it on! They made me try another dress for size which happened to be the other dress we were humming and hawing over at the start. It was scraped around me last time and this time it was hanging off me which was the most brilliant feeling!

Then for another part of the wedding week, I had bought a gorgeous silk dress in a size 12 and thought i'd chance my arm and go try on the size 10. It fitted me like a glove............i cannot believe it. So they are exchanging it for me and of course I saw a lovely matching croped jaket in the sale and so that's on hold too....in a size 10!!!

Yes, i'm excited but I'm still very focused on losing the next 11 lbs. In other words I'm not getting complacent. I have a way to go till goal 1 and I'm enjoying it so much. Hoping to be at 9stone by the end of this 5 week challenge and anymore would be a bonus.

So for fun I went and tried on all sorts of clothes. It was fantastic to pick something up, try it on, fitting me and actually having a choice.

So I'm a very happy bunny, Hope you've all had 100% days....Do tell......

Afternoon

Hi all, I am swimming in water, first day and it isn't easy is it, feeling cold tonight too, don't know why. Had the porridge, don't know if I did something wrong but mixed with the right amount of water and it wasn't what I was expecting, nevermind, have only 7 of them to go over the next 2 wks. Hope it gets easier:)

Evening all

I hope you are all well.

Welcome Susan and Dreller. The first couple of days are the hardest once you get through them it will get easier for you.

Sunshine what brilliant news about the bridesmaid dress and of course the size 10 other dress, I'm not jealous honest, just turning green lol :jelous:
I hope you do post the pics, I love seeing the before and afters.
Great idea about the pic next to the piano, cant wait ti see it.

Shanny I hope you are feeling a little better and managed to shift that headache.

FFBT and Thelma thank you so much for the quotes and the tunez. I make sure I look out for them everyday. They make my day, everyday. Keep em coming.
FFBT is everything ok with your daughter?

Mini I hope you are feeling ok, I seem to have read you wasn't feeling too good.

I had my first weigh in today and lost 13lbs, my CDC was pleased. Gotta try and update my ticker. :D

So off and downward with the lbs for next week I hope.

Keep up the good work all and enjoy your evening xx

Back