*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi all, I am swimming in water, first day and it isn't easy is it, feeling cold tonight too, don't know why. Had the porridge, don't know if I did something wrong but mixed with the right amount of water and it wasn't what I was expecting, nevermind, have only 7 of them to go over the next 2 wks. Hope it gets easier:)

Hey Susan, just an idea, with the original porridge I add some ground cinnamon to it and it tastes quite nice otherwise I would not beable to eat it.

Hope that helps xx

Thank you Foosey, you have done so well in your first wk, well done. I will try the cinnamon trick tomorrow, thank you.

Oh my god Foosey!!!!!! 13lbs thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wwwooooooohoooooooooooooo.

:clap::clap::clap::happy096::happy096::happy096::clap::clap::clap:​

Foosey, you are a star!!!! What a fabulous result! Three cheers for Fab Foosey! Hip, hip hooray!! :talk017:

:welcome: to Dweller. Good to have you with us. I'm sure you'll manage 1 stone in the course of the challenge :)

Sunshine, you must be on :character00100: after your trying on sessions! What a wonderful feeling it must have been. Well done you! You deserve to really see, feel and experience the benefits; you've had a tough week or so.

Hope you're feeling ok, Mini. You're doing great - keep thinking positive and keep thinking Shrink!!!

FFBT, Shanny, Reena, and anyone else I've missed - hope Day 1's been good to you.

Shrink Vibes Rule!

T x

Foosey, you are a star!!!! What a fabulous result! Three cheers for Fab Foosey! Hip, hip hooray!! :talk017:

:welcome: to Dweller. Good to have you with us. I'm sure you'll manage 1 stone in the course of the challenge :)

Sunshine, you must be on :character00100: after your trying on sessions! What a wonderful feeling it must have been. Well done you! You deserve to really see, feel and experience the benefits; you've had a tough week or so.

Hope you're feeling ok, Mini. You're doing great - keep thinking positive and keep thinking Shrink!!!

FFBT, Shanny, Reena, and anyone else I've missed - hope Day 1's been good to you.

Shrink Vibes Rule!

T x

Oh for goodness sake! Well, at least it's better to have the post twice rather than not at all! Thought I was going to lose the whole thing as it was taking ages to send, so tried again. Ah well, you can never have too much Thelma ;) lol

Radio Sunshine - Day 1 Nearly Done!

DJ Thez is back! And she's here to keep all you Shrinking Stars motivated and feeling proud.

SPC Day 1 - you've nearly completed the first day of the rest of your slim life. There's no other Power tune than this to celebrate:

Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now!
Starship

Awww thanks everyone. I couldn't have done it without you. xxx

I feel the same Foosey. You're all a huge part of my journey.

I just posted something for someone on another thread and have decided to put my words on my sig. 'I'm choosing to take this journey not because I have to but because I want to'.

Thanks for the tunes Thez........hillarious I read your post and then I read the next!!!!! i know you were just trying to be heard......it's okay hun WE HEAR YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You're receiving me loud and clear then?!?!!! lol

The joys of technology! (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!) x

Yep, loud n clear lol

TOTALLY THINNING THURSDAY

Week 6 Day 3 for me coming to an end and I'm still loving CD. Today was such a huge boost trying on all those clothes. I look forward to being a small size 10 tho :)

I had so many people mention my weight today including all the girls in the bridal shop and my friend who I see weekly. It's so nice to receive compliments after so long of having none. I'm getting my hair trimmed on Friday and my hairdresser is a good friend of mine. I haven't seen him in ages and can't wait to see what he says. He's gay by the way so he notices these things (not that all gay people do....but he's very feminine LOL). He doesn't know Ive been losing weight altho he knows I'm always trying to! LOL It's fab seeing people who haven't seen you inages as they notice the difference..yay!

So apart from a big blip from a best friend of mine (see other thread) today, I've had such a fantastic Wonderful Weightless Wednesday and it sounds like most of you are doing well too. Reena, you were restarting today......how have you done?

So lets have another great day tomorrow guys xxx

Totally Thinning Thursday.....here we come xxx

:grouphugg:

Go Shrinksters

Off to bed Shrinks. Need my zzzzz's!

Sleep tight and feel refreshed for another positive challenge day tomorrow :D

N'night! x

Hello there, can I join in too?? I am new to this and just starting my fourth week

Week 1 - 9lbs
Week 2 - 5lbs
Week 3 - 2lbs (gutted but hey 2lbs is 2lbs!!!)
Week 4 - Watch this space

Of course Chuckles......great at last someone with a happier name than mine hehehe!!! :welcome2::bunnydance:

Don't be a stranger. This is a great group. We have a great laugh and at the same time are supporting eachother through all the up's and down's. So a big welcome to you. How have you got on so far with CD?

I have totally suprised myself. I thought I would find it hard as I hae had quite a few social occasions planned but I have jst nominated myself as the taxi driver and to be quite honest enjoyed getting out with my friends and filling a night in with crack rather than thinkng about food!!! I can even get the girls in the office food from greggs of a lunchtime and cakes without crying!!! I think I am turning into the office feeder! I am starting my fourth week tomorrow and have lost a ston and a 1lb so am chuffed to bits. I have tried other diets but found them hard to stick to whereas theres nothing really to think about on this making it much easier. Ive got a long way to go but really need this as I have a little girl of four and I want to be the one doing the activities with her not standing back in the shadows. How long have you been on the diet?

First of all:

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:GO FOOSEY.... GO FOOSEY.....GO FOOSEY.... GOOOOOOOOOOOO FOOSEYYYYY!!!!!!!!!:party0011::party0011:
What a fab loss. Thats like a stone in a wk. wow. keep it up girlie. x

Night thelma. You must be totally knackered today after all that extra work. Hope your days been well and you have a good night sleep. See you in the morn. x

Welcome to all the newbies :) We are all in this together and we will very soon get there. Just focus and keep going.

Hey sunshine. Glad you had a good day out with the girls. Im so happy for you fitting into all those dresses. Well done on getting this far. x

My day was ok. Went out into town and got loads of motivation looking at all the stuff i would like when i get to target. Came back home and logged on here but it was soooo quiet. I was feeling so bored and my daughter was non stop screaming PARK...PARK! so decided to take her to an indoor soft playarea since the weather was really bad. Glad she really enjoyed it. Got home and then she wanted a bubble bath....so that took ages since she didnt wanna come out. Then got dinner ready for hubby...put my little monkey to bed... watched bits of apprentice.... did 30 mins on wii and now im here.
I guess most of you guyz are at work during the day, and thats really the time im here... and it gets so quiet and lonely at times. Im gonna have to find things to do during the day..lol!
I normally dont really weigh myself during the wk but since i didnt loose anything last wk i got on the scales this morning really hoping for a big loss....but i had put on 1lb. I was really needing some motivation...i wish i hadnt got on those scales. I really dont understand why this is happening??? The only thing i can think is that its usually totm around now and im still waiting. Maybe its water retention??? I read someone taking dandeloin tea during totm and it really helps with any water retention and boosts weight loss, so i bought that while i was out and have been taking that today. Im not gonna weigh myself now till my offical WI as it can be really demotivating.
Im still going strong.....i dont know how, but i am!!!

x

Yep,, that's how i feel. Instead on focusing on the food and drink I've focused on enjoying the activity/ occasion ect. I have always eaten with OH regardless of what he's having because if I hid myself away from it......it just wouldn't be normal. I wanted to fit CD in around my normal lifestyle and it's really worked and I'm loving it. So, I now have no trouble being around others when they're eating.I enjoy the smells and look forward to the land of slim. Of course sometimes it can be hard but I stay focused .

Sounds like you're doing really well. We Shrinklies will do this together xxx

Back