*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

ooohhhh.... really wanna see your new haircut sunshine... hurry up n put a photo up. x

Just back from weigh in - bit disappointed as was hoping for a big loss. 6lbs off - shouldn't grumble though - think its the frustration of whenI did Rosemary Conley I was losing 4lbs a week to start off with and eating proper food.... Then again it is nearly half a stone - (Mini get a grip!!!).

Well done Mini!!! :happy096: That's great. I totally understand what you mean about the 'big loss expectation' but like you say, that's almost 1/2 a stone - in one week!!! Don't be disheartened, hun. Stick at it and you'll see the results you're looking for quicker than you imagine.

In the meantime, give yourself a big pat on the back and celebrate with a facial/manicure/new lipstick/splash of perfume just because you can/taking 1hr of time just for you and nobody else... xx

Well.... Hope youve had a good morning shrinks and a big good afternoon to all now. Been busy all morning. Went to see my cdc this morning as had a few concerns and she hadnt measured me the last time either...(coz she was in a rush :rolleyes:) Anyway... I was suppose to see her at 9.30 but got there 15 mins early and she was sitting in her front garden having a huge bowl of strawberries n cream :eek:. She quickly said its her sons bowl (I did see her scoffing it :busted: ) and told me she lost 8lbs last wk. (She looked bigger then before) I mean it doesnt get any better, does it. I know im not to mention food but last wk when i saw her she was sitting dunking choc digestives in her tea and quickly made a lame attempt to hide em when i walked in :rolleyes:. Nevermind.... if shes wanting to get fatter n bigger for summer, its her choice then :8855: . It would however be more motivating and helpful if my cdc was fit n healthy.... she is BIGGGG!

Anyway... Ive lost 2inches from my waist, 1" from chest and thighs. 2" from hips and 1" from arms. So even if my weight hasnrt gone down im cool knowing i have gone down in size. Also, I'll be going onto 810 from next wk as im nearly in the normal bracket now.... so all good news for me. Im one happy bunny today :bunnydance:

Its all a mind game guyz. ;)
Happy Cding.
x

Ok, first off, brill, brill, brill results!!! You must be sooooo smiley!!!:angel09:

Secondly, do CD do quality checks on their CDC's??!! To be honest, I could probably cope with the fact that a CDC was overweight (not the most inspiring and wouldn't think it would get her good results in terms of marketing her business). But, what really annoys me about what yours is doing, is that she sounds like she's telling you she is making a conscious effort to lose weight, but still eating things you couldn't possibly say were part of any CD plan!! That's just plain wrong! And apart from anything else, doesn't sound like she cares very much about her clients' mental wellbeing or she'd make sure she wasn't wafting food under their noses when they come round!

Sorry, will get of me soapbox now!:soapbox:

I just think that people find this diet difficult enough and need all the support they can get, so when a CDC behaves like that (and don't even get me started on the whole 'in a rush so can't measure etc' thing!) it's just not fair.

Ok, promise, soapy rant over!

And finally - you're a wee star for lots of things, but the 2 I'll mention just now are:
1 - the effort you've put in and the results you're now seeing
2 - the brilliant quotes from today!

T x

REEEEENNNNNNAAAAAAA....... Its up to you babe and pls dont mind me screaming....BUT THERE IS NO TOMMORROW AND NO SUCH THING AS A MONDAY START! You really need to sit down and have a good chat with yourself and right down the reasons why you wanna do this. I totally understand your in such a hard situation...kids, oh home, cooking, flu n cold, totm etc.... but babe its never gonna be an ideal situation for you, there will always be one thing or the other. You need to focus and dig out the will power i know you have.

xx

Oh my goodness - scary FFBT! ;) You are soooo the woman I'm calling when I'm in need of a good talking to! lol

Well said! Reena - just look back at the Power Tune for today - we all want the same thing and we're gonna help each other get it. Definitely stay on here and don't pick!!! :psiholog: We're always here to help :)

Just caught up with today's posts. There are some struggling vibes around. Remember, we're all here for each other and want to get to goal together.

I think we're needing a bit of positivity again...

This is Power Challenge Week 1 -
Lose that Bum!

So come on girls, visualise what you're gonna wear when you're shakin' your booty at the object of your desire!

Me? I'm gonna be wearing a hip skimming knee length summery skirt with a strappy top and sandals as I shake my booty on my way past all those Australian surfers I'll be admiring in Jan/Feb next year! Yum!:character00180:

Mmm now what will I be wearing - just to look 'normal' in a tankini would be great for little break end of June ... then I'll go onwards from there LOL x
Must admit am struggling too - think its cos the suns out and its friday!!
Big hugs - come one - we CAN do this x

This is Power Challenge Week 1 -
Lose that Bum!

So come on girls, visualise what you're gonna wear when you're shakin' your booty at the object of your desire!

Me? I'm gonna be wearing a hip skimming knee length summery skirt with a strappy top and sandals as I shake my booty on my way past all those Australian surfers I'll be admiring in Jan/Feb next year! Yum!:character00180:

Have you seen that adios add? I wanna be shakin my booty in a pair of undies like that girl. lol

Awwww Shanny hun....what's going on?

Thez i agree with you aboutbthat silly CDC belonging to FFBT but bthe comedy value she gets from each visit is priceless...it just gets funnier and funnier LOL

Oooohhhhh i found my fat pic (from dublin when MIL had told me it was a shame i'd put on so much weight and that i had had such a beautiful figure when she'd first met me....that one) and yuck!!!!! i seem to have bottom lip going to neck with a chin that doesn't exist hehehehehehe. Anywa gonna try and put 3 together from 11stone 3lbs to 20.5lbs lower.

xxx

:grouphugg:Awww, Reena, here you go.

Chin up, chuck - you'll get there!

Hope your cold is on its way back to where it came from!! xx

Hey FFBT and Thez, I bet that CDC wouldn;t have fitted in the chatroom the other night either????? LOL

ahem..... she doesnt even know what mini mins is :eek:

Hahahahhahhahhahahahha so funny. Oh no i can't start belly laughing again. My OH is here and will think i've gone completly mad xxx Tucking into my porridge noe, yum x

Thez how have you been today?

Im hurt:cry::needhug:

Whats wrong with you now women!! lol.

Na man.... Just joking. I hope you havent taken to heart what i said earlier. I may sound harsh but what i said is right and you need to know your stronger then what youve shown so far. You can do this babe...i have all the faith that you just need to get through the first wk and then youll be fine. You need to focus and believe in yourself.... i do, but thats not gonna make the difference....only you can make a change.....so hun, make it happen.

Big hugs. xx

Uh oh!!!!! I have a banging headache!!!!!!!!! :0) ah well. Due on in a few days too........ah lovely women things. so i'm drinking, drinking drinking vodka..........not really...just water!!!!!

I could really get used to half terms......i think it should be half term all the time. Hey we're set to have a really sunny weekend.....how nice is that xxx

Hello everyone thout id say nite nite lol off toooo bed lol.!

I cant tell u wot i have just munched on lol boy oh boy! xx

Hahahahhahhahhahahahha so funny. Oh no i can't start belly laughing again. My OH is here and will think i've gone completly mad xxx Tucking into my porridge noe, yum x

Thez how have you been today?

You mean your OH doesn't already know you're completely mad?!?!!? ;) I thought you'd been seeing each other for more than a fortnight! :silly:

I've been fine today, thanks, Sunshine. Conference was a bit strange, but fine. I drove my boss back along the motorway for an hour with my top down... car, of course! Was very lovely, although the windswept and interesting look is not one of my best! lol :drivesaint00:

Had a bit of a weak moment 30mins or so ago and wanted to eat something, but thought of the Shrinklies and persuaded myself that a pedicure was a much more productive use of time, so sitting here waiting for my tootsies to dry :)

Are you loving your new haircut? Looking forward to seeing the before and after pics!

I took a leaf out of your book tonight and had a mini wardrobe clear out. So, I now have trousers I know fit and a few pairs that I'll try on again at the end of the SPC as I think most of them should fit fine by then! The charity shops must love the Shrinklies!!!

Hello everyone thout id say nite nite lol off toooo bed lol.!

I cant tell u wot i have just munched on lol boy oh boy! xx

Poor Shanny - I hope you're feeling much better tomorrow.

Sleep tight xx

Back