*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hmm, I'm not very creative with things like this...

What symbolizes energy and positivity for you? Is it a colour, a symbol, an animal, a person??? Is there an image you aspire to?

Naming Tuesday-

Turn the Time Back Tuesday

But only body shape wise of course LOL

Soon we'll all look younger again.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Oh, that door is soooo wide open for DJ Thez, it's nearly off its hinges!! But will she go for the obvious??!?!?!!

Well I love your pic FFBT but if you fancy a change then go for it. Look online and find your avator (cartoon of yourself) x google it

Oh good Thez, i do aim to please. I love naming the days, I love your tunes (apart from Brian yucky Adams hahahaahaha) and I love FFBT's fab quotes xxx

We aim to please :D

Right girlies, I'm off to bed. I wrote 1200 words of the report today (have a feeling there's the same to go again by the end of the week!) so my wee brain is fried!:zz:

See you in the morning!
Thelmz xx

night night guyz... sweet dreams. feel half asleep. have been up since 6 with little one. off to bed now. xxxxx

Goodnight all. I'm flaking too. OH trying to convince me to watch a film!!!!! eek! eyes are hanging so I'll be in bed shorty.

Get ready for Turn Back the Time Tuesday tomorrow xxx

Lets all stay on track and be 100% (and eat all your sachets) LOL

Shrinksville - Radio City!

DJ Thez wishing you a very good morning!

Turn back the time Tuesday is here and there's a classy little tune on its way for you.

This is the right time to take the actions we're all choosing to take; it's the right time to be the people we want to be; it's the right time to love ourselves as much as we love others.

"We've found love, love in...

The Nick of Time
Bonnie Raitt

Good morning Shrinklets,

Wishing you all a wonderful Turn Back The Time Tuesday. Enjoy whatever it is you're doing.

I'm having a bit of sneaky time in the garden before heading off to work. Finishing an hour earlier which is a bonus. I may get the chance to pop in and out of here at work....I'll have to wait and see.

Gotta rehearse and think packing for weekend. So i may start all that before i log on or i'll be hooked on here all night. :)

Great tune Thez........and great sunny day. Make the most of it as it's not set to last which is rubbish.

I'm still feeling really good. I needed that week off lots! Interesting yto see at work if any notices I've lost weight now that I've had my hair chopped!!!

Shanny, Mini Minx, Thelma, Foosey, Fattyfattybumtum, Sarette, Polishrose and everyone else have a FANTABULOUS DAY!!!

Sending you all positive Shrinklie vibes xxx

Hello one and all - am still here - will be popping in and out over next couple of days...
Still finding this very hard and the weight does not seem to be moving tbh and the lack of sleep/energy is starting to effect work now. Not good at all. Will discuss with CDC this week. Big big hugs everyone! Keep smiling and enjoy the sunshine!

Mini you're doing so well. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish and delighted that you're going to talk to your CDC. Perhaps go up a plan.

have a great day xxx

Hey Shrinks...
Ive been very busy this morn. had alot of washing to get done and have started packing for my hols as leaving on sat. Just finished cooking, cleaning and now off to have a shower... then will be meetin hubby in town to buy pressies for my new baby nephew and after that Ive got an app for a haircut. Just made it this morn. At the moment Ive got plain long hair and Im thinking of getting loads of layers n a light fringe. Hope it turns out nice...very excited. Ill see you all tonight then.

Keep going gang...we can do this. Stay 100%.
Happy Cding.
x

Oopps... Nearly forgot...

Thought of the day:

"You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered"

Its all a mind game ;)

Help shrinklies!!I wrote a seperate post but basically I appear to have gained 4lbs overnight and I'm going to cry.I have my WI tomorrow instead of Friday as my CDC is off on holiday from Thursday and I just won't cope if I STS or have a gain.I just don't understand this.Why isn't the weight coming off like it did before?I only lost 13 lbs over the last 4 weeks,so not even the standard 14 stone.I thought doing a weekof 810 was meant to raise my metabolism?It doesn't seemto be working :(

Aww thanks for that FFBT. Sounds like you have a lovely day planned. I'm loving sitting in the sun when students can't come in ....doesn't happen often, bliss!!! Adding more freckles all the time.
...and getting paid to do my own practise so i'll have more time for packing this evening and more time for my shrinklies.

Hope you're all staying on track xxx

Rose waaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttt! You still lost 13lbs ,so the average is 14, only 1lb off. You're doing really well.

Don't worry about the weigh in, you are going in the right rirection. Body probably just adjusting to 810......

It will come off. You've done nothing wrong .

Huge shrinkle sunshine hugs babes xxx

Hey Rose, How are you hun. I did post on your other thread not long ago. Just stay positive and stay ready for a bigger lost next wk ;) xx

WHERE ARE ALL OF THE SHRINKIES TONIGHT??

Good evening all im so glad to be home today so warm out there.
Im having a early nite because i could not get up at 6:30 this morning and was late for bloody work "not good"!

How have u all been today?
Im going to do some bedtime reading of the yellow book because im wanting to move up to the 1000 plan.
Has anyone been on this plan yet?

oooh yes i saw a lovely maxi dress today in new look tryed on a size 12 and it fit ok just tight round the bust area.!
But i want dat dress for my hoils and a size 12 aswell.

I so cant wait to do a madddd shop im just looking at the moment.

shanny x

Back