*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Good morning all you Nutkateers out there. I feel the nutty love here is being spread.....Ha!!!!! Shrinklie powers get into the blood you know!! :)

Only one piece of news to day and that is that Polishrose's knickers are due to fall down at any second :) and so needs to go out and but some sexy ones to replace them.....wooooooo hoooooooo!!!!!!!
Well done for staying on track yesterday. It'll all be worth it in the end. Glad you're sounding more yourself again.

You know Thez thinks I have a thing about whips but she seems very excited to see your pics of you in your new knickers hahaha :)

Hey Thez, lovely post to get us all started today, thanks hun. I'm off to buy that hair product straight away! :)

Well welcome everyone to week 2 of this challenge and well done. We've worked hard in the first week and we are all getting nearer our goals. It's No More Wobbles Wednesday huray!

Foosey good luck with our WI today altho a big WOW to losing at least a stone in your first 2 weeks. that's amazing!! Just remember that.

Shan, no report on you having all your sachets......hum!!!!! no hiding here :)

FFBT, hope you get some time to sit in the garden today as it looks like it's getting cooler from tomorrow but hey they never know what they're on about at Weather Head office!!

My wednesday's aren't too manic and i always get to see one of my best best friends at work who comes up from London to teach. Have a gap in the afternoon where i have a million things to get done, then more teaching. Tonight I have a band practise but i'll be on and off the site and back for def by bedtime:) sorry i need to get my fill before the weekend away.

Have a brilliant day whatever you're doing and stay stong. Be patient with yourself.

All good things come to those that wait x

Just done my 100 sit ups and have discovered i can just about type while on my powerplates. doing this now. I must look hillarious but nothing like doing two things at once to save time :)

haahahahhahaaahhaa lol

Morning Shrinksters...
Hope all you shrinks wobble to the MAX today :) and stay 100%

Hey Rose... how you feeling this morn hun. Your case sounds like me...lately been loosing inches and not much on the scales. The knickers conversation did make me laugh this morn... and i agree with thelma, excellent problem to have ;)

Well done Sunshine on completing your 100 sit ups already. Im gonna leave mine till a little later. Sounds like a mega busy day for you. Hope you get loads done. x

Foosey...youve had such a BIG loss on wk1, todays loss is prob not gonna be that big, but im sure youll have done fab. x

Hows mini feelin this morn? Did you sleep any better? and shanny, howz it going for you???? managing all your shakes?

and thelma... did miss you yesterday. Thanx for fab track to start our wobbling this morn ;)

Hope you all have a positive and energetic day.

Happy Cding.
x

Last edited:
Very thoughtful thought of today:

"It is hard to let old beliefs go. They are familiar. We are comfortable with them and have spent years building systems and developing habits that depend on them.... Like a man who has worn eyeglasses so long that he forgets he has them on, we forget that the world looks to us the way it does because we have become used to seeing it that way through a particular set of lenses.
Today, however, we need new lenses. And we need to throw the old ones away."

lets complete this journey together.
xxx

Ooooohhhhh, FFBT, very philosophical thought for today. I love it!

Well done on the sit ups, Sunshine - you're putting us to shame! I've managed to get my wii fit back but haven't set it all up again. Must do that by this weekend at the latest!

T x

Great quote :)

Had my WI this morning(2 days early don't forget LOL) and I lost 3 lbs so am happy with that :) Going to go and buy some knickers this afternoon...oh and I'm not taking photos of me IN the knickers!!!No chance-just the knickers themselves!You silly lot :D Waiting for my exercise bike to be delivered today :) Eating a malt toffee bar with a cup of coffee after having cooked some food for the OH to taketowork this afternoon so am just relaxing now(with a whiny baby on the floor next to me grrr)

Ooooohhhhh, FFBT, very philosophical thought for today. I love it!

Well done on the sit ups, Sunshine - you're putting us to shame! I've managed to get my wii fit back but haven't set it all up again. Must do that by this weekend at the latest!

T x

Thanx Thelma :)
Good idea! Get it all setup so theres no excuse. I can now watch tv and continue on my wii and it records all im doin which is fab. I love running n hoola hooping. My daughter thinks its hilarious..lol!

Last edited:
Great quote :)

Had my WI this morning(2 days early don't forget LOL) and I lost 3 lbs so am happy with that :) Going to go and buy some knickers this afternoon...oh and I'm not taking photos of me IN the knickers!!!No chance-just the knickers themselves!You silly lot :D Waiting for my exercise bike to be delivered today :) Eating a malt toffee bar with a cup of coffee after having cooked some food for the OH to taketowork this afternoon so am just relaxing now(with a whiny baby on the floor next to me grrr)

Thanx Rose... I loved it too :)

Well done on the loss. Your doin fab babes. Keep it goin.
DAMN...! was really looking forward seein you in your new knickers later on. Ah well, nevermind. Hope you have fun shopping.
How old is youe wee one? My daughters 22 months and very demanding... Im forever trying to keep her entertained. At times it gets really tiring and i miss having "me time", nevertheless love it to bits. :)

Afternoon my lovely Shrinklies,

FFBT thank you so much for your very thoughtful thought of the day. It's your best so far I'd say. I love it.

Rose, 3lbs on 810 in 5days!!!!!! thats brilliant you lucky thing!!!!! (huh 4lbs on !!!!!!!! what are ya like !!! :) ) well done x I think Thelma wants you to buy her a pair of frilly knickers!!!!!! hahahahaha who wears frilly knickers anyway?????

Thez, hope you're having great day.
Shan....hello? where are you hiding.
Foosey- dying to hear about your wi.
Sarette you lovely thing, hope all going well for you too.

Good day, busy at work, have a feeling i'll be having a very late night tonight.

xxx

no no no 810 was last week(I did it a week early)-back on SS this week :)
My youngest is almost 8 months,the others are 14,11,8 and 6:)All girls lucky me :D

Oh i didn't reaslise it was just for the week. Okay I'm with you now but still thats a great loss for 5 days. All this baby talk , you're making me more broody than i already am :) xxx

A request please from the The Shrinklies........

Can you all please blow in the right direction so my scales will start going down again? :) would be lovely just to see them move a little.....silly TOTM arg!

Off to teach now till 6. 30, dinner and then practice. Hopefully it won't go on too long and I'll get some packing sorted. Gotta watch the Big Brother first show. Always watch it and then dip in and out after that!!!! I'll be too busy on here to get into it :)

Hope you're all having fun xxx

Sorry have been a bit awol - bloody meetings all day - andof coure they all bought cake etc with them.... MMm cheers - saying thathaven't told them at work am doing CD - sort of don't want too... It's my secret - well our secret!!
Sort of slept a bit better last night - must be the hot weather (shouldn't complain). Am still quite shattered - off to do 30 mins walk now. CDC has said aim for 30 mins every day. Just wish I had energy to do it! Have got one of those slendertome belts so no sit ups at the mo!
Big hugs mini x x

Hi Everybody - I know I only seem to get on here on WI day but I'm still at it. Hope you're all doing well. I'm thinking of moving up to 810 from SS and wondered if anyone had any tips?

Hi you mad Shrinklie lot, mad as hatters you are.

Love the quote FFBT.

Rose, one word for you KNICKERS
Well done on the weight loss week, you really are an inspiration to me.

Sunshine sit ups and typing at the same time, you are a talented lady

Thelma I am a fan of the wii fit too, I think its great. I also love the tennis on wii spots. Get it set up and get doing them hula hoops.

I had my weigh in today and lost another 4 lbs not as much as I would have liked but a pound more than I thought but have lost 8 inches in various places of my body.

Congrats to everyone else that has had losses too, we can do this together!!!

Have a good evening everyone.
Anyone watching the semis of the Apprentice tonight?

Take care xxx

Big congratulations on the weight loss Rose and Foosey and Drlarios! Brilliant results :D I hope you're feeling proud and not looking at it as anything short of fabulous!

Hi to everyone else. How are your evenings going?

Well done on resisting the off plan food, Mini! It's no mean feat! How was your walk?

FFBT, how's your day been?

Sunshine, how was work? Quick question though - isn't BB on tomorrow night? Or am I a day behind! lol

I had 2 comments about how much weight I've lost today from people at work who didn't know I'd been on a diet. :D Lovely feeling that people are noticing (even if I'm not really! lol)

Right, off to do some more work (no rest for the wicked - well, not when she's got a week off next week!)

Will catch you later.
T x
PS - yep, Foosey, I'll be on Apprentice watch tonight!

No piccies today but will try tomorrow-got some knickers and some shoes and a big sparkly bracelet:)

Big congratulations on the weight loss Rose and Foosey and Drlarios! Brilliant results :D I hope you're feeling proud and not looking at it as anything short of fabulous!

Hi to everyone else. How are your evenings going?

Well done on resisting the off plan food, Mini! It's no mean feat! How was your walk?

FFBT, how's your day been?

Sunshine, how was work? Quick question though - isn't BB on tomorrow night? Or am I a day behind! lol

I had 2 comments about how much weight I've lost today from people at work who didn't know I'd been on a diet. :D Lovely feeling that people are noticing (even if I'm not really! lol)

Right, off to do some more work (no rest for the wicked - well, not when she's got a week off next week!)

Will catch you later.
T x
PS - yep, Foosey, I'll be on Apprentice watch tonight!

Wow what a boost when people start to notice. Well done you.

Who do you want to win??

Helllooo my shrinkies!! Im here hahaahahahahahahahaha sunshine read ure posts nah wasnt hiding lol and yesterday i had both shakes, and today just finished my banana shake i wanted it today as i was really hungary!
Hahahahahaha am i hiding lol cant stop laughing.well done Rose on ure wi loss today i have WI tomorrow im thinking which plan to follow and will go for 810 i reckon.
so cant wait for an evening meal from tomorrow now, Thelma how sad am i i went back to see that dress i want nooo didnt buy it.!
Im gonna wait till payday end of june they still had a couple of size 12's im not buying 14's anemore, its a 12 i want now.

Sunshine your on 810 do u have bars aswell? im thinking not tho have them again if mine having a main meal now? what do u think hun??
I was freezing today noooo sun where's it hiding?
Anthoa early night for me with the apprentice!!! LOVE IT!!

X SHAN X

Ooohh, sounds like a good shopping trip, Rose!

I'm not sure I want any of them to win, Foosey! I love the interview episode - they all get tied up in knots about all the untruths they've told in their application forms! lol But I'm probably looking at which one I dislike least to get the job! Definitely don't want it to be Deborah!

I've gone back to visit clothes, Shanny, so you're not alone in that! lol That frock will be yours in a few weeks :D

Back