*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Eeekkkk my turn to catch up.

Just finished the band rehearsal which was fun and sounding great!!!

Yeah Big bro is on tomorrowe, sorry! Gonna watchthe apprentice soon as i recorded it. Love the ineterviews one hehehe.

I didn;t do sit upa at the same time as typing :) I di my sit ups and then i stood on my power plates and let my body wobble away while I typed....that was so hard!!!! hahahahah

Foosey 4lbs is so good......i'm jealous now.

Well done on the Shakes Shan. Why do you only ever mention 2. What else do you have? Yeah on 810 I have bars still. Like the cranberry far too much!

FFBT hope you're doing well, I'm sure you are, Big hugs.

Thez.....isn't it fab when you get compliments....yay!!!!!

Drlarious....well done on your loss.

Really tired, i'll pop back later with the new day name xxx

Knickers and knickers LOL

Morning Shrinkies! im wide awake ironing my clothes sunshine my chick lol i have 2 shakes a day and 1 bar??

I will be on later tonite got wi and meeting friends afterwards i think it may be a small loss as its been a painful TOTM lol.

catch u all later!!!!
shanny xxx

Good morning me honey's!! Well done on everyone's weightloss and sheer determination... Am still a bitup and down - CDC rang yesterday to see how I am - did say finding it hard and ravenous in the evenings!! Although drinking plenty of water and no headaches as yet. If I get the bars this week - I take it they replace a shake??? Or are they as well as the 3 shakes??
Bug hugs and take care mini x

Oh I wish they WERE as well as the shakes but no they replace a shake :D

Radio Sunshine on the air!

Good morning Shrinksvillians!

So, the sun's gone and the clouds are back...but not in Shrinksville! In our little town, the sun is shining, citizens are smiling and everyone is feeling positive :D

What do you mean, you're not convinced about this? Hey, if you have a little voice in your head which is concerned about your success on CD, then just follow the plan and the words of this tune:

Don't You Worry Bout A Thing!
Incognito

Good morning Shrinklies,

Thanks DJ Thez and welcome everyone to Thinning Thursday. Lets all stay on track and have a 100% day.

Another silly busy day for me but hopefully will in popping in and out.

Drlarious, 810 is brilliant I love it. Losses are a bit slower but it suits my lifestyle. Lovely to hear from you yesterday and sorry I couldn't on here and tell you about. Ask any questions you like xxx

So sorry this is a quick one. No one blew hard enough in my direction as the scales just aint moving!!!!!!!!!!! I know, I know......it'll happen , i just really wanted to be at ' normal' wight 4 lbs lighter by 2moro. Flip it!

See you all later (thanks Shan, with you now)......I'm like a little sunshine devil on your shoulder walking everywhere with you making sure you're doing the righ thing :)

Okay all have a good one xxx

Thanks Polishrose,

Wow, just having a quick look here before teaching again. Nobody's been on.......strange!!! Must be something in the air. I'm running around chasing my tail at the moment, really want to get everything done as early as poss, teach and go vote.

Been feeling a bit low which is really strange. Think i'm slightly apprehensive at being back at home with all the family and friends I haven't sen in ages. Not of course my immediate family....can't wait to see them but it's actually for a sad occasion. So it's going to be very hard.

I've done well in all my passed events staying on track and I have to stay focused this long weekend on 810. I'm completly terrified I'll mess up which is so strange cause i'm usually feeling in control. But seeing familiar faces , family haunts and habbits is going to be a challenge. I am going to be on here saying I stayed on track. I have to be.

Don't know why I feel some confidence is gone and the last couple of days I've felt like I haven't had enough food to keep me going. Where as usually I feel I've loads. I'm sure its my mind playing tricks on me.

I treat all these old habbits as bells...posted about it near the start on different thread. Just bells that go off in your head when an old memory comes back and you reach for unmentonable food.

Thez....what would your woman say about this? be interested to know.

Right, see you all later and hope you're all having a great day xxx

Very quick post from me as have just spend ages trying to sort my tickers out and failing!

Anyway, 3lbs gone at WI this morning, so am happy with that :D

Need to head out but will be back later to catch up with everyone!

Hope you all had a good day
T x

Hey Guyz...

I havent been on since yesterday evening (dont think anyone noticed though). Not been many posts either, which was good as it didnt take me long to catch up.

I was rushed to A&E last night after not feeling well all day. I had pins n needles in my left arm and left side of my face..things got abit urgent when my arm and face started feeling numb and i had breathing difficulties. The docs did an ECG straight away as they thought it might be related to my heart. You can imagine how i must have reacted at 10pm last night when the doc held my hand and said your gonna have to stay overnight as we think you might have had a stroke and are at risk of a heartattack. My daughter was with my hubby...tired n wanting her bed, crying and wanting to come to me while i lay there getting all the test done.

Anyhow... All tests and reports are fine. Docs say that it was a migraine attack. Certain types can cause numbness. So i was relieved to know im fine.

Im also happy to report to you shrinksters that am still on cd... although had to have a little nibble this morn before blood test, but i tried keeping within 810 rules. I know now nothing can stop me. Ive stayed strong in such a stressful situation and didnt give into all the yummy stuff being offered to me. Im delighted to realize my willpower and that I will achieve my goals and will succeed.... nothin can stop me this time.

xxxx

Oh FFBT, you poor thing! What a scare you must have had. Hugs, hugs, hugs.xxx

What are they saying they will do now? Are you to go back to your GP for more tests/check ups?

I'm so glad you're ok. And had a giggle at your determination about CD! Good on ya, gal! xxx

Oh and PS - we did notice!!!!!! xxxxx

Gosh how scary-glad it was just a migraine and not more serious {{{hugs}}}

Hi everyone, lost 5lbs this week so really pleased. This is it, the year I finally stay focused and just lose the weight. An exciting start.......

Yes Thelma... Have a doc app tomorrow and he will advise me on what to do in such a situation. Might also review my thyroid and a few blood tests etc...

Good luck with appt tomorrow, FFBT. Let us know how you get on and how you're feeling.

I'm off to bed shortly.

Feel better soon, chick xx

Hi everyone, lost 5lbs this week so really pleased. This is it, the year I finally stay focused and just lose the weight. An exciting start.......

Fantastic, Satsy! That's great! And brilliant attitude too - keep a hold of that when times get wobbly :D

Hi everyone,

FFBT we have missed you loads on here........I've hardly been able to get on for a few days.

I'm off tomorrow for the weekend and will be on here when I can.

So I'll kick the weekend off wishing you all a Fantabulous Fun Filled Friday. Hope you all stay on track and have a great day.

I shall think of you Shrinklies and miss you lots,

Have a great weekend,

Love Sunshine xxx

Hey Sunshine,

I hope your trip goes well and the sad parts aren't too sad. Will be thinking about you.

See you when you get back :)
Thelma x

Radio Sunshine on air!

Good morning listeners!

Well, Radio Sunshine's been hit by some staff absences. Sending lots of positive wishes to our Quote of the Dayer FFBT and have a good trip but come back soon wishes to Sunshine our managing director.

So, a proper pick us up tune is required for this morning...for all us lovely losers, if the compliments haven't started coming in already, they will soon, and before long you'll be hearing cries of

You Sexy Thing
Hot Chocolate

Back