*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

{{{{hugs}}}} I was like that before I was due on last week-started Sunday and felt much better.Been a bit busy this week but have stuck to it 100%-don't think I lost much this week though.
An ex of mine found me on facebook yesterday-was a bit of a surprise :D

Thanks for the good wishes, Mini. Will definitely keep you posted! x

Sunshine, thanks to you too for the lovely words :). How are you feeling now? So sorry you're struggling. Just take it an hour (or even 10mins) at a time - you will get through this. You're stronger than you think. Hugs x

Hey Rose, how's you? Well done for staying 100% - fingers crossed the scales will show you the result you deserve! x

Thanks guys,

Well I was on my way to bed and had another massive screaming match with otherhalf. It's all come out of nowhere after he's been away for the weekend. Don't know whats got into him but he's like another person. It's bloody awful. He's the most impossible person to argue with too which is why when I'm feeling good i walk away. When I'm feeling awful he pushes all the buttons to make me feel a million times worse. To top it off he refuses to talk it out as he's drunk and gone to sleep leaving me feeling ****. I swear to god, men are a pain in the ass!!!!! I used to have it easy and now boy do i have it hard!!!

Am I the only person who seems to have a man with no heart and can turn so cold in a split second!!!!!!!!!! ??????

I'm so upset and crying my eyes out and so annoyed that a man could make me feel like this.

I'm sorry for telling you all this but i just needed some support while i've been sick, tired, trying to get in as much work as I can, struggling with CD and flipping exhausted from the man i love and i've had the complete opposite :(

Fecking men!
x nite, sorry for the sadness

Ooohh Sunshine, sweetie, I'm so sorry you're upset. Take yourself off to bed and try to get some sleep. You're shattered and ill and need to get some rest so that you have strength to deal with this. Remember that if he's drunk, he won't be in a decent state to talk so, if possible, don't even try to talk it through with him.

Bless your wee soul - I really feel for you. Hugs hugs hugs. You know where we are when you need to talk/rant/mump/be distracted by our ramblings!

Love n hugs
Thelma xxx

Thanks hun, appreciate that :) I'm already in bed and will be off to sleep soon. I'm so annoyed! I gave up everything to be with this guy and when he turns cold its so upsetting. Hasn't happened in so long and i thought we'd turned a corner but obviously not.

Hey ho! Anyway thanks for listening to my ranting. Lets hope for a brighter day tomorrow.

Nite all xxx

Well, looks like us Shrinklies are taking it in turns to be posting in the middle of the night! lol

My body seems to have decided over the last few days that it only needs about 5 hours sleep. My brain disagrees!

So here I am, browsing posts and drinking tea.

Will be back later to do today's tune.

Hope you're all sleeping soundly Shrinks.

T xx

Thursday Tune

Morning again all!

Just a quick thought/tune from DJ Thez this morning as she's heading back to bed for an hour before work!

For the times we're feeling low or struggling with everything, keep focussed on the goal and keep repeating

I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better
The Byrds

Good morning Shrinklies,

Hi Thelma, sorry to hear you're not gettng too much sleep. It's all that excitement from the date!!!! heheheheh lol. Funny how CD does that to us.....

My Thursday has lightened a lot actually work wize. It's usualy hectic from 9 30 - 7. However i'll be working till just after lunch and then only one little lesson later.... It's perfect timing as I def need some time to myself. By the time I'm home today oh has gone to work and doesn't get in till midnight. So plenty of time to catch up with myself.

Again, I'm embarressed about last night. Admitting things aren't good sometimes is hard but it did really help to get it out. Not sure if a weightloss form is the place to do it :) I suppose our lives are wrapped up with what we eat and how we deal with things.

I'll do what i do and focus on today for now. By 6pm my weekend has started. Meant to be at Thorpe Park Friday, sat off together and sunday band rehearsal.

Scales not budged again, can't find my tape measure. My scales need to drop 3.5lbs by tuesday to reach my small Shrinklie Challenge. Only a few days to go now.

Hope you all have a fab day and big hugs to you all xxx

... Oh and today is Thursday so it's

'Time to get to Shrinkville Thursday'

Lets get there soon, don;t wanna get to comfy where I am lol

Well - as much as I tried the big 40 has arrive!! Life begins now as they say.... do hope so!! LOL... Am going out today with the family for a meal and yes intend to enjoy it - but will be straight back on track. There's no way I was going to have a shake for my birthday tea! LOL.. Big hugs everyone and have a fab day x x x

Happy 40th birthday mini minx xxx

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Mini Minx, happy birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Have a great 40th and we'll be waiting to hear how it all goes tonight. We'll be here for you when you're back to keep you on the straight and narrow hun.

Big birthday hugs xxx:party0023:

Thanks honey - don't plan on going completely off the rails - have worked too darn hard for that - but will enjoy myself - thanks for all your support x x Will be back again after the weekend in center parcs - Ready for our next challenge!! big hugs x x

mini hope you have a great day :)

sunshine-{{{{hugs}}}}

thelma-hope you got some more sleep :)

Thanks Polishrose for the hugs.

How are you getting on at the moment? Doing ok?

Gosh it's boiling out there, i'll be hoping to get a tan at Thorpe tomorrow. I've never been but been told i have no excuse for avoiding the water rides as it's gonna be a hot day! lol. I'm still feeling pretty unwell and dosing up on painkillers and loads of water.. along with an early night. Think it'll do me good to go have some fun tho as being cooped at home on my day off won't help me much at all.

Hope you're all having a good day xxx

:bday: Happy Birthday Mini!!!!!! :bday:
Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!

Birthday hugs
Thelma xxx

:553:

Hey Sunshine, how you doing today? Hope the painkillers etc are starting to have an effect. And also that things are a bit better on the domestic front. Have a great time at Thorpe! Sounds fun :D

Hi Rose, how you doing? I got another hour's sleep this morning thankfully. Think I've got too much on my mind about work as I've been struggling with sleep for over a week. Ah, the joys of working for a living! lol Hopefully I'll relax at the weekend (am off work Friday/Monday) and catch up on my beauty sleep.

I won't be around much after tomorrow afternoon as this is my planned weekend off. There's a local blues weekend that my friends come up for every year, so I'll be off plan, but still be sensible. According to my scales (which are the same as my CDCs) I've now lost exactly 3 stones, so I've worked too hard to undo even some of it in a weekend. So, like Mini, I'll be enjoying myself, but within reason.

Date 2 is dinner and a movie tomorrow night, so will keep you Shrinklies posted!

xxx

No harm in a bit of flirting! lol Be careful though - ex's can be dangerous!!!

Oh I know.....but he lives 250 miles away so it's just flirting lol.Makes me feel good!!

Ooohhhhh Rose.......... that's daring of you!!!!! :) fun tho i bet!

Thelma, have a brilliant 2nd date. That will be fab I'm sure :) and you have a great weekend lined up. Well done on the 3 stone thats just brilliant and very well deserved.

I had the idea of trying sole source for a week or 2 to budge the last few lbs but just realised I pobably can't with my bmi under 25??? Flip! Could have been what i needed to boost my weight loss...ah well.

This challenge has gone so fats and our Juicy July one is just around the corner xxx

Back