*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi guys, you're both doing really well. Jellababy don't worry, it's okay to think about food afterall it's been with us a long time. Drink mint tea, it really helps xxx

Thanks but hate tea without milk so I drink 1 coffee a day and thats because I have to use a sweetner. I'm off to soak in the bath for a while I've got a long night alone ahead hubby is working until midnight grrr

Ah Jellababy make the most of having you time :) It's so humid here we can hardly move. It's really awful.

Loving 1000 already woooohooooo. xxx

Heey!! shrinkies back from seeing my cdc and lost 3 lbbbbsss wooohooo more movement at last lol. so ive got 10 lbs to get to go GOAL!! before my summer hoils we both aiming for 2.5 a week got 6 weeks left can i do this tho????

Then week five onto the 1200 plan ooh my gosh!!!!! all moving to fast.!!!

LAST EVENING FOR OUR CHALLENGE it's been a great month for us all. Where's Rose and Thelma hiding sunshine?? you will be fine on the 1000 plan chick,

xx

well done Shanny
my 3rd WI in tom eve and i'm really nervous.
I'm hoping for 4lb's this week so we'll see how it goes.

Good luck polly with your wi.

Shanny , well done hun that's fantastic. It's exciting starting to work up the plans too :)

Thelma is with friends for a few days. Not sure where Rose is. Fattyfattybumtums trip was longer than expected but she said she'd be back on here by yesterday and we've heard nothing which is very sad. Come back all is forgiven lol

Throbing headache. Need to get more water down. Did 4 ltrs yesterday but find it hard to drink when I'm teaching. Had 2 ltrs, better start the 3rd now!
xxx

THE SHRINKLIE POWER CHALLENGE HAS COME TO AN END
AND WE START THE
SHRINKLIE JUICY JULY CHALLENGE TOMORROW

This is it girls. this is the challenge for me where I am going to get to goal. I am going to lose 8.5lbs. :)

:superwoman:​

Sunshine I'm right behind you honey and have every faith that you WILL reach your goal this coming month! Here's to us all reaching our July goals / mini goals.
Big hugs mini x

I'm baaaaaacccckkkkk!!!!!!!

Well, my lovely Shrinklies, I'm back! Had a lovely time with my friends and didn't do too much damage (according to my scales) so by the end of the week, I'm anticipating that my 3stone loss will be made official by my CDC and I'll be into the Juicy July Challenge with gusto!

Welcome to the group PollyPerkins and JellaBaby! :welcome2: Great to have you with us!

Mini, glad you had a brilliant birthday weekend! I'm with you on the SSing this week - had some food demons to deal with today, but have pretty much managed to keep them at bay with an 810 meal. However, SS from tomorrow.

Sunshine - your poor throat!!!! Moving to 1000 sounds like a good move for you; you've been struggling for too long so here's hoping this will give you the boost you need.

Shanny, well done on your loss this week!!! You're so close to goal! Fabulous stuff!!!!!!

Rose, how you doing?

FFBT, hope to see you back here soon.

Who have I missed? So many posts to get through, I'm sure I've missed somebody!

It's good to be back, Shrinksters! Missed ya!

xxx

YAY I'VE MISSED YOU LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS,

You're not getting away that easy missy. What's the news/ how was the date? festival? you?

So excited you're back. Yep i'm relieved to have moved up now. The decision was made for me and I'm happy with that.

ooooohhhhhhh....soooooo?????

July is gonna be my month lol. Mini thanks for that, we're all doing pretty well together. What a group we have xxx

Awww, Sunshine, I've missed you too!!!

The festival was superb. Probably the best one I've been to. Maybe we just struck it lucky, but all the bands we saw were brilliant in their own way and there was a great atmosphere in the city.

The date went well. So much so, I asked him to join my friend and I for a bit at the festival on Sunday. He did, and that went well too :) We're going out again tomorrow - probably just a walk and a drink. He's super keen which, while it's lovely, is a bit strange as I'm not used to it and have told him that I don't go too fast when this kind of thing is concerned. But I'm really enjoying being with him and want to keep doing that for the forseeable future, so it's all good!

Me? Well, I'm fine really. Was struggling to get back on track today, but am sure tomorrow will be better. Haven't done anything terrible today, but did go for an 810 type meal to see me through. Think there was a bit of comfort eating in there as it was a long, crappy day at work. Had my counselling session tonight though, so that was good and gave me a chance to talk through all the different things I've been feeling recently. There's so much tied up in my eating with getting my comfort/security from food rather than opening myself up to get it from other people. So that's what I'm going to be working on really; taking steps to open up to people and understand that feeling a little bit exposed and vulnerable isn't necessarily a bad thing. And that if something bad happens, it's ok to share how I feel about it with people rather than sacrificing my feelings just in case they hurt me/someone else or that people don't like what I'm saying and it caused conflict.

Gosh, sorry folks, didn't mean to subject you to my psychobabble!! Hopefully though, it might resonate with some of you too and be of use. If not, please tell me to shut up and regular intervals! lol

Right, enough about me! Sunshine, how's your throat now? Do you feel the antibiotics have kicked in properly yet? I'm so excited to hear how you get on with 1000. I think it'll be fab for you! What are you doing about your rehearsals? Are you confident you'll have enough time before your gig?

20 questions! Will stop now!
xx

I love your physcobabble... keep it coming. Reading these things helps me and i'm sure others to keep going so never stop.

I was wondering if you'd ask him to come long.... brilliant! Thrilled for ya:)

Yeah sunday I was feeling very sorry for myself. Got such a shock with my face and throat so swollen. I still feel really sick, headaches, throat's not sore but weak if you know what i mean, glands are still huge and face a little swollen and still very tender. It was only when my cdc looked at her notes that she said i' had a bug 3 times in 10 weeks!!!!!! I don't usually get bugs, maybe one a year but not 3 in 10 weeks lol. I've done a hell of a lot of moaning on here,,,, sorry about that but hopefully my sunny self still comes through :)

I prefer listening to your physcobabble than my sickness moaning!!!! Ooh and my new diary is working well but full of foodie talk so probably not the best for you at the mo.

That was a good iea to do 810 today, could you not do your 810 week now that you've started and the continue on ss. xxx

The rehearsals, we've moved it to sunday coming, a short one on wednesday and then the night before the gig. Should be fine just worried about my voice so not singing at the moment which is rubbish as i need to practise. I'll have to do it quietly xxx

Juicy July on Radio Sunshine!

DJ Thez is back and as promised (threatened?!) here is your first Radio Sunshine Juicy July Tune! Remember, there's a summer theme to all of them, so listen and cringe! :D

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
(or tankini, or one-piece - insert swimwear of choice! - cos it's what you'll be wearing with pride soon, Shrinklies!!!)

Bomballerina

I love your physcobabble... keep it coming. Reading these things helps me and i'm sure others to keep going so never stop.

I was wondering if you'd ask him to come long.... brilliant! Thrilled for ya:)

Yeah sunday I was feeling very sorry for myself. Got such a shock with my face and throat so swollen. I still feel really sick, headaches, throat's not sore but weak if you know what i mean, glands are still huge and face a little swollen and still very tender. It was only when my cdc looked at her notes that she said i' had a bug 3 times in 10 weeks!!!!!! I don't usually get bugs, maybe one a year but not 3 in 10 weeks lol. I've done a hell of a lot of moaning on here,,,, sorry about that but hopefully my sunny self still comes through :)

I prefer listening to your physcobabble than my sickness moaning!!!! Ooh and my new diary is working well but full of foodie talk so probably not the best for you at the mo.

That was a good iea to do 810 today, could you not do your 810 week now that you've started and the continue on ss. xxx

Thanks, Sunshine - glad it's not too boring!

I think I'm going to try to get on with SS for now as it'll make me feel in control again if I do that. If I'm struggling today though, I'll move to 810 for the week - good suggestion.

That's great about your diary. And yes, you've been ill lots and lots - isn't it funny how it can take someone else to point it out as we don't realise! Good for your CDC! You've been a poorly wee (but still Sunny) soul!

Ok, off to work. Beautiful day up here - must try to move some meetings to the picnic tables we have outside the office!

Laters xxx

Good morning and thankyou DJThez, it's fantastic to have you back here at Radio Sunshine.

It's a brand new beautiful day and the start of our Juicy July.

We can do this together. Lets stay focused and reach our targets.

See you later xxx

Hi all wish the sun was here! Physcobabble is good makes me feel less alone, I see a therapist each friday and I can say in the last few months i've changed for the better!
I had a difficult night last night, I was speaking to my sister on the phone and she was munching loudly and for the rest of the night all I could think about was food. I then agreeded with myself i'd add a meal today but I got up and I lost over a pound yesterday much to my suprise and I could see my face was thinner so I've decided no meal today! if at a push I may chew 1 peice of gum but don't want to mess up. I keep telling myself that sat I'll have bars yum and that'll make things easier. I only drink the mint choc and the rest is soups so it's getting boring....but I can't give up, me wedding anniversary is 31st August (3yrs married) and I want to be 10 stone by then.
Oh my wii active arrived today and it's pretty cool much better then the last one and I was knackered and only got 3/4 of the workout done but burnt 63 calories! I was suprised how much of a workout it gives you :) Anyways enough rambling from me..........

Ramble as much as you like. We're a rambly thread:) well done getting through last night and seeing the sacels going down is always great.

Thez we cross posts this morning. I'm still sick and it's driving me mad. Throat is swollen. Tried to sing during a students lesson today and my voice is so weak. Really really not good for my gig next weekend. Instead of practising out loud i have to do it in my head which I'm very unmotivated to do. Damn this bug!!!!!!

Mad day as usual, be back later hopefully less stressed xxx

Glad the psychobabbling is in good company with fellow Shrinklies!

Well done for staying strong today Jella!

Sunshine, I hope you're feeling better - you're really going through the wars.

xx

Back