*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hi Shrinklies,

Just wanted to say how happy I am to be wearing vest tops, skinny jeans and mini skirts!!!! loving it!

Looking forward to toning up my arms tho as they look fine but I do have bingo wings which need to go! :)

Hope you're all having fun xxx

Well done Mini!!!! :D That's brilliant! Be interesting to hear what your CDC says next week re moving up plans...

And Sunshine, congrats on those scales! And 1.5lbs to 2 stones - excellent motivation! And you must give us the link to your gig!!!

xx

Hello all! Congrats on the loss sunshine and i'd love to see your gig too. Mini you've done fab you must be thrilled :) My day is ok got a dress for a wedding in a few weeks, it is a size 16 and boobs fit perfectly lol it's a 60's style dress with embroidery on it, it's not my usual style! I had actually bought it for my mother but it fit me better and is soo comfy has a little belt around the waist and it's green. Still I tire easily but i'll try and make it for a splash in the pool soon. Had a very small glitch today but didn't exceed the rules of ss+ so I guess thats ok! So off I go now take care everyone

Oooh Jella,you'll look fab in your dress hun.

Hey I think we Shrinklies are doing pretty well with Juicy July

Lets all have a fab Thin, thin, thin Tuesday and all stay 100% on plan and focused.

Nite all xxx

Morning, Sunshine. Sorry for not getting back to you quicker - was still at work when I posted last evening and then went to my friend's for a catch up so it was late when I got home.

I'm doing good, I think! The scales seem to be moving more than I thought they would, but I won't count my chickens will Friday's official WI. Still struggling with sleep these days (hence this 5.40am post!) but it's not affecting me through the day in terms of not having enough energy, so am hoping it will pass (although that's been a few weeks now...).

Got a date tonight, so probably won't post this evening, but should be around tomorrow to properly catch up with everyone.

Jella, you're doing great - doesn't sound like your glitch is anything to worry about so don't dwell on it. :) Your dress sounds great! I just bought one the other day too for a wedding - also not my usual style, but think it looks pretty good on me. Just need to get shoes etc now.

Ok, am off to have a cuppa and think about DJ Thez's song for the day!

T xx

Tuesday Tune

Ok, Shrinksters, here's your juicy July Tuesday tune!

Get dancing and burn off some calories!

Don't Stop Movin'
S Club 7

Morning Shrinklies and DJThez,

That's great you're off out again tonight. Not so great about lack of sleep. I used Sominex when I couldn't sleep and they are fantastic. Over the counter at the chemist... and they don't leave you drousy the next day.

Even tho I lost 1lb last week, it only my 6th day on 1000. So I've lost 1.5lbs now in the first week of 1000. That's more than the last few weeks on 810. 1lb till 2 stone gone for good and 7lb till goal.

Busy day for me too ahead but done with work by 4. Then it's just getting the place ready for my sister who's here for the weekend and some rehearsal. Trying to relax as much as I can.

Hope you all have a great day. FFBT you didn't come back as promised yesterday! Hope everything is okay, talk soon xxx

Morning all! I've not had a good start my bus never turned up and then I had to walk home. But the worst thing is my upset stomach I couldn't wait longer then 10mins for the bus had to run for the toilet, ever since I ss+ I've had problems actually feel flu like too so I think it's a bug yukkk. Luckily my friend is gonna drive me to where I need to be today :) I make jewellery and have some in a gallery in the next town all I want to do is move them around make them look better but I don't drive (yet) and there's only 1 bus on a tues and thurs. But all's well anyways and i'm def not hungry today. Oh man i'm luckly I got home when I did it's pouring rain now!! weird weather. But i'm happy overall today and indeed it looks like we're all on track this month :)

Jella - sounds like you've caught a bug - I'm the same having gone back on SS.... Started Saturday and come the eveing I can not get off the toilet!!! It's not nice - did speak to CDC and he agreed that it was a bug (he's a doc too). hope you feel better soon. Take care mini x x

Jella and Mini you poor things. Hope you both feel better soon. There are all sorts of strange bugs about at the moment. :(

My proper last day at work is turning into a nice easy one.

Jella, i'd love to see your jewellary one day hun, that's so cool you design your own.

We are creative Shrinklies :)

Lots of water to flush out your systems xxx

Hey Shrinklies...
Remember me....????????

I know i only planned to be away for 2 wks and ended up staying the whole month.

Firstly my mum wasnt too well (doing good now) and then there was a big mix up.

Let me begin my 4 wk cd story:
I moved up to 810 for my hols and on wk 1 i lost 3lbs, so was chuffed with that and continued 810ing. Wk2 and wk3 however i stayed the same and lost nothing which was really discouraging but i continued hoping for an extra weightloss in wk4.

My totm was due on 25th and i was late so thought id get a pregnancy test done (not on contraceptives so on the edge a little all the time).... i got told it was positive and that im pregnant.

I was very upset as i was doing well on cd and was really wanting to be in shape before getting pregnant again and pile on more. Gutted about the situation i obviously stopped cd straight away and started eating healthy. I was so upset that one night i wanted to have a huge binge but thankfully i steered myself away from it and am so glad i managed not to go mental.

6 days later i got my periods. I was confused and went back to the docs clinic where the nurse rechecked and said im sorry you must have been given the wrong result...your result on the system shows negative..it must have been a mix up. I went mad and created such a scene, but i guess the damage had been done. I hadnt weighed myself again since they told me i was pregnant, so when i came home and weighed myself, i had put on 7lbs in 8 days.

I had an 8hr drive back home so didnt wanna start the diet while i was travelling. I arrived home on sat night. I did plan to start on monday but i just wasnt in the right state of mind and still gutted about puttin on the 7lbs.

I have found a new cdc and spoken to her about my situation. Shes been so supportive and says that I'll loose the 7lbs quickly as most of it will be water weight as i went to normal eating straight away.

I have decided to start tommorrow. Im gonna do ss for 2wks atleast to rectify the damage done and then see if i wanna continue or go up to 810.

Ive got my daughters 2nd bday on 18th and a friends wedding on 25th. I really thought i was gonna be closer to goal by then...but na!

Nevermind...Im not a looser as i havent and WILL NOT give up.

Ive missed you all and will need your extra help and support for the first few days. I know its gonna be hard but i also know thats its possible. Im just so greatful ive got another chance.

Im so glad im back. I feel so safe here with you lot. lol!

xxx

Honey I have missed you more than you will ever know and I'm sooooooooo pleased you're back with us. You've been through a total mare you poor thing.

But this is your fresh start and you've had so much to deal with. We'll get you to goal. You're a Shrinklie so you're stuck with us....and me especially.

You can do this as you enjoyed ss the first time. I'm kind of behind a month too so don't worry. ...due to hardly any loss for 3 weeks so I'll be around for a long time yet.

It's so good to have you back, big hugs xxx

Right FFBT, first thing's first. What is your mini goal for Juicy July Challenge? It'll be a nice little 3 week target to kick start you xxx

I think im gonna put 12lbs down for my juicy july challenge (love the name). As Im gonna be ssing I think it will be achievable.

12lbs it is then. Thanks for the photo comments FFBT. I'll be getting new pics done this week for the gig and of course from the gig and will post them up. Yay 7lbs to go :) Happy bunny. xxx

Fattyfattybumtum, our newest Shrinklie is Jella so I'm introducing you. xxx

Thanx babes. Its gonna take me some time to get through all the posts, so welcome to everyone whos joined us in the last month. Your all gonna do fab. Just stay positive and think slim ;)

...And you need to focus on you. You've done so well and kept me on the straight and narrow. Now it's your time! Use and abuse us Shrinklies :) So did I read that you're starting tomorrow? Tell me about your new CDC. So pleased you've changed and did you report the other one?

Welcome back, FFBT!!!!:grouphugg:

You've been through the mill a bit, luvvie! So proud of you for handling it so well and finding the headspace to get back on track. Lovely to have you back :)

Thelma xxx

FFBT - great to have you back - you've been missed. Sorry to read that your mum's been ill honey :grouphugg:
As for the pregnancy scare! You poor thing - you must've been through so many emotions over the past couple of weeks - if it had been me - I'd have put on more than 7 lbs!! Like your CDC said - it'll soon go and you'll be back where you want to be.
Take care big big hugs mini x x x

Back