*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Thanks hun.I'm feeling your positivity. I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning knowing I've had a good day today :)

You're right I really don't want to be here for life. I don't mind still maintaining and being here through the winter. The thing is when we stay 100% it really does work so that's it I'm fully in with you. I've been Rainy Singer this last 2 weeks and I'm fed up of her and gatting back to Sunchine Singer from now on.You reminded me, I must have my vitamins.......

Have fun x

Thanks hun.I'm feeling your positivity. I'm looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning knowing I've had a good day today :)

You're right I really don't want to be here for life. I don't mind still maintaining and being here through the winter. The thing is when we stay 100% it really does work so that's it I'm fully in with you. I've been Rainy Singer this last 2 weeks and I'm fed up of her and gatting back to Sunchine Singer from now on.You reminded me, I must have my vitamins.......

Have fun x

I'm glugging the water xxx

"Habits…
the only reason they persist is that they are offering some satisfaction… You allow them to persist by not seeking any other, better form of satisfying the same needs. Every habit, good or bad, is acquired and learned in the same way - by finding that it is a means of satisfaction.
You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, 'I release the need for this in my life'.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit."

Is this site really slow loading a new page n sending etc......or is it just me????

It's driving me mad! I though it was my laptop so restarted but it's just this forum....so annoying. I just msn'd you instead. Can you go on msn? x

:bliss::p:pGood morning all,

The sun is shining, the birds are singing and the hubby let me have a lie in so i have just got out of bed:eek::eek:

I am feeling gggrreeeaattt!!!!:D

Ive forgot about last night and am not going to be deflated or moan anymore :innocent0002:
I am no longer going to stress over the amount i lose each week. As long as its a loss thenim happy.

Yes yesterday was a blip, so what, i am going to be strong and work harder, if i want results then i have to work for it:character00115:

I am going to continue SS and succeed. I have made a promised myself that i am no longer going to beat myself and i am going to stay positive :vibes::wee:

This is the new and imporved me. I am sending all of the positive vibes to you all out there.

Its all about positivity, go kick yourself up the butt and think about what it will be like when we all reach our targets, which we all will!!! Lets all stick together and look forward to a new skinny us :party0049:
And remember the secret is :7834: water :)

Good luck to all that has their WI over the weekend. I wont be on here much over the weekend as will be spending quality time with the hubby and kids as he is away again on Monday for 4 days :(

Thanks for the kick up the bum FFTB, Sunshine we are well and trylt told off lol. My laptopp keeps kicking me off the site arrgghh lol xx

Hi all, I couldnt get on the site at all a while ago database error it said so their having problems alriight. Thanks for letting me post every now and then cuz i'd miss everyone loads and I promise not to talk about what I eat(or convert anyone). I'm getting into ketosis now I can feel it. Also want to give big hugs to (((((sunshine)))) & ((((dione)))) and ffbt your words of wisdom are great it was what I needed to hear too!!!
Now on a diff note can I reccomend a book that helps me stay on track it's called Eating less: Say goodbye to over eating by gillian riley and it's all about changing how you think about food and overcoming the addiction to bad stuff, it's really helped me these past few weeks and even more so now. I've seen a few other ppl on here have read it too, sunshine it could help you loads now as you go up the plans! I got it on amazon. Hope everyone has a good day today
Love
Jella :)

hi honey's - am back after being away for a few days.... Have to say will need help now getting back into SSing - did try and keep on track - but sometimes (when friend is a fab cook) we do need to lighten up on ourselves.... So tomorrow it'll be the big off again!!!
Big hugs to all x x

Merrie - am with you honey..... not gonna no near the scales until WI... although CDC did say to up cals for 2 weeks so not really been that bad... (who am I kidding???).. x x

Hi everyone,

Glad to see the forum is back up and running :)

So far so good today. 3 ltrs of water glugged so far and sticking with foodie list. Went to get gym tops but nothing I liked and ended up buying a second pair of the same trackie bottoms I bought the other day. They're so comfy for the gym i thought i may as well have 2 pairs. I'm hanging on to my baggy bottoms tho for lounging about at home. Think I'll go on my Power Plates later too. I may as well while I have time.

I loved the gym today and discovered the spa there is actualy really fab so that's my sunday morning planned.

FFBT, sorry we missed eachother on earlier. How are you doing today? Glad you had some YOU time first thing :) It's important. Oh yeah vitamins....taking them now.

Mini and Marriefech good luck. You'll both do really well and we're here to help eachother through every bit of the way.

Jella.....come on whenever you want hun. You don't have to limit yourself. We can still help you along and vice versa, just can't mention your food that's all :)

Beter go take up my new bottoms! xxx

Hello ladies what a lovely thread and FFBT im glad you gave me the big kick up the bum which i needed lol.

Your words helped me back on track ive joined a gym today well chuffed cuz they do a 6 week trial so can aim for an extra push to get to GOAL now.!

So starting monday morning with aquasize can't wait for the action now.Hello Jella/mini mix/Dione good to hear from ya huns, the positive vibes are spreading nicely now lol.

Sunshine 3 litres wooow "I run to the kitchen to fill up my bottle now" lol lol xx

Hi all,

Day 2 of 3 litres of water yipee. I am so determined now. Was going to the gym tonight but 'the hubby' is off out with a few mates :( Oh well hes worked so hard he deserves i. I can go tomorrow :)
Hope everyone has had a good day xx

4 ltrs glugged. On to my 5th now and still on track. Just having cd choc custard and berries yum.

Hope day one is going well Marrifech xxx

chic custard mmm sounds lovely. Just about to have cd spicy tomato soup mmmmm you ok sunshine? xxx

Yeah I'm good thanks. I've never gone over 4ltrs before, I wonder will it make a difference. I'm kind of scared of putting all the weight back on which I haven't been before. Just taking one day at a time. It's definetly been good putting my foodie list on the fridge door and ticking off what I've had. So much easier spacing out my food. It's very strange when you drop down to 2 cdmeals from 3. Getting used to it now.

Hows you?

Thanks Sunshine, day one was good thanks to Sue my CDC, she needs a sainthood to work with me!
Back on track, only one prob, have had at least 3 litres of water and not yet visited the loo!!!!!! Hopefully can up my water intake evne more as not in work for 5 lovely weeks, even my line manager cant tell when I in the bathroom if I'm working from home.

Hugs and good vibes to one and all of the lovely sunshine team.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunshine

If you worry too much you could end up being scared of food.
Having the sheet on the fridge is a brilliant idea. I will do the same oncam allowed food :)
You look amazing so dont worry babe, you will get there in no time xxx

Wow.....how have you not gone to the loo all day!!!!!! that's madness. Are you gonna take that fibre stuff from your cdc so you won't get constipated? Hope you're not up all night weeing!!!

Well done on getting through day 1 xxx Yay first step to the brand new you xxx hugs

Thanks Dione,

I just know I can be a bottomless pit when it comes to food :)

I guess i'm more cautious than worried. We've all done the yoyo dieting but this time it's for good as I'm tired of always working on my weight. I'm just now weighing myself, upping my water as you've seen and enjoying the gym again. I'm fine :)

Back