*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Anytime hun. Just a quick question and please dont laugh. why cant you make soups with boiled water? Also on the 810 plan are you only allowed to have 3 tablespoon of 1 veg/salad per serving? or 3 tablespoon of each that is on the list?

Sunshine, i like this one better (glam) but think you need a bikini shot instead ;)

I can see all the tickers! ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa

very funny fftb lol lol, you are obviously very special xxxx

off to bed now, really tired. Nite all sleep tight xxx

Right I have a problem FFBT, this avatar or the previous glizy glam?

Actually, dont like either now. Ive found this really brill one and im sure youll love it.

Dione, if you used bolied water it effects the nutrients in the packs that's all. They won't taste any different you just won't get what your body needs. On 810 it's 3 tablespoons of veg or salad whatever you have. Well that's how I did it. So i'd have 3 tablespoons in total.

Yeah FFBT did you see the singer avatar i had? I changed it back to this as I feel I need a bit of glam right now. I mentioned you in my diary and what a drag you are lol..... kidding of course. No you are the complete opposite and I love you loads and loads and loads x

Oh what!!!!!!!!!!!! Fattyfattybumytum!!!!!! I've finally decied and you tell me this lol...... okay what is it? altho I think i'm liking this one... lol like this is important for goodness sake. Well since we decided to change our avatars it's kept me away from eating so that has to be a great thing xxx

Helllloooooooo FFBT i'm back. Had to do a shop at Tesco and i resisted buying anything naughty!!!! I just kept saying I wasnt to stay 100%....... no point ruining that at this time of night xxx

How are you feeling?

Still no tickers for me, how rubbish is that!

Oh dear sorry about that! Had an atkins diet bar but it's going straight through me grr pity too it was yum. Anyways I've had a great day very interesting first bought the paint I needed and it was 15euro cheaper in that shop then the one here grrr then went shopping bought this jacket in
product_10001_10001_66841_1098756_-1
a
20090709_028010131003
size 12
delighted with it. BUT the nicest thing was this dress
20090508_008010131660
now here was my mistake, the only size left was a 12 10 or 8 and the 12 was on the manaking so I asked them to take it off and I tried it on and it wouldnt tie :mad: oh I was so embarrased :( and then their computer sys was down so they couldnt check other store or anything so i'm gonna ring them tomorrow to see. Thing is it was so close to fitting dam these boobs I was teary eyed in the dressing room becasue it loooked so good and would have been amazing for the wedding i'm going to! Other thing that annoyes me is it's 124euro here and the web site has it for £80 which is about 92euro :eek:ahhh hate that. Anyways despite all that i'm in a great mood best i've been for weeks, I even sat in a food court eating my bar while hubby had rubbish ketosis is great too helps with that.
Dione dont worry about the prawns can't see them doing much damage just drink loads. Sunshine and Ffbt where do ye get the avatars I'll replace mine too even though my cat mika looks so cute! Can't wait to see your name change ffbt :D Thats all from me for now! might be out all day tomorrow if I can get that dress!!!!

jella, love the dress and i can sooooo understand the boobs problem. It drives me crazy whenever i try anythin on. Such a shame, if i had a smaller upper half i would easily fit into 10s now. I really wanna go a few cup sizes down. Im 34F just now, would love to be a cupD instead.

I'm a 32D at the moment ltho my bust is shrinking still. i am so making my new bra's last as long as poss :)

Thanks for the makeover FFBT tonight. I've never looked so many ways in such a short time lol. I think i needed a cool, calm and collected pic after all that :) xxx

your always welcome sunshine :) U look fab ;)

Im really sleepy now. Off to bed. Night night shrinklies. xxx

Awwwww thanks. I'm also glad i told you to put a sexy pic of you up instead of looking at that lump that was nothing like you every day lol altho she was cute. ( i can say lump as she's a cartoon :) )

Well all this faffing about on here has kept me occupied. I've barely had a conversation with my otherhalf tonight. Told him i was following him to bed 2 hours ago...whoops!

That was fun. shattered now. day 100 done for me and day 4 of being 100% yay.

Hugs Shrinklies, lets have a fab wednesday xxx

Last edited:
Morning All,

Just thought id send a quick post before i start work :(

Wanted to say a big :thankyou: to you all for your support yesterday. Drank 4 litres yesterday and feeling better after my little blip. Its always when the hubby away!!

Anyway i have no children tonight. They are staying with the in laws as they are taking them out for the day tomorrow so i have promised myself i am going home after work, getting changed and going swimming at the gym :happy096:

Bit worried about WI tomorrow as its at 7.30pm (which is a crap time) plus i am a bit worried that it will be another small loss which will leave me a little deflated.

Oh well:fingerscrossed: that it will be a good one. I am going to make sure i am a little:angel:, drink lots and make sure i have a 100& ss day.

Good luck everyone xxxx

Back