*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey Shrinksters,

Sorry I was so quiet last night - I've been sewing frantically! Will be doing the same again tonight and I'm soooooo nearly finished it! Working all day tomorrow then at a ceilidh tomorrow night (that should dance off a few calories!) so won't get anything done then. I'll post a pic of it once it's done so you can see what's been taking me away from the Shrinklies!

3lbs off at WI yesterday - perhaps Wednesday's blip will show up next week but I'm going to be super good and aim for 4lbs next Thursday. If I get that, then I'll be at exactly 4stone weight loss. :fingerscrossed:

Dione, well done on your WI!

FFBT, how you feeling today? As you know, I can very much relate to where you were yesterday. Thankfully, totm is here (albeit lightly!) so a) at least I won't be hormonal much longer and b) hopefully it will have completely gone for the wedding next Friday.

Sunshine, how was your day yesterday? Bet you looked very sexy in your leathers and were turning heads and causing crashes on the road! :D

Polishrose, great to see you back! I've been struggling a bit myself over the last couple of weeks so can understand where you're coming from. For me, I think part of it is that although I understand that I've lost a lot, I know I've got a long way to go and was perhaps getting a bit fed up with thinking that it'd just be CD food for at least the same amount of time again (and that's even with taking into account the fact that I'll have real food in my planned time off!) But, it's good to have you back again and let's focus on the August challenge - you're so strong and good and focussed, I know you'll be fab. Let's get back into the zone together girl!

Shanny, what a sunny attitude you have! You made me smile and feel positive! Keep going hun - you're soooo close!

Merri, hope you had a productive day yesterday. I wouldn't listen to a word those scales are saying! You can't gain (unless it's totm) if you've been doing SS right so step away from the scales and focus on your next WI! :D

Jella, how you doing???

Think that's all for now folks. Will try to pop on tonight to check in.

Have a fab Friday!!

Thelma xx

Good Morning my shrinklies

Just a quick one as late for worj this morning, Just wanted to wish everyone luck for another 100% day the last for july xx

ffbt {{{{hugs}}}} You're not pregnant are you?LOL

PLEEEEEEASSSSEEEEE!!! lol. I hope not, well i shouldnt be. Will give it another few days n then check. xx

"Well done Dione i do prefer morning wi's then afterwards i drink etc.
You always weigh lighter in the morning.

Ive got my last shake at 9ish then bed i reckon my both legs are sore and stiff.

FFBT "i want u to have a early nite hun forget your blip i know wi on saturday will still be FAB.!! (That sounds like im telling u what to doooo! lol)
Right need to have that shake now but FFBT i will be on early and will be waiting for your daily motivation words of the day.! "The FFBT style" oooh yeah FFBT u said u were in with me in having a smiling day so before u close your eyes tonite.Make sure u smile because you will get through this week.!!

Polishrose how did u get on today ? sunshine are you still out on your trip? NIGHT NIGHT shrinkies.!
FFBT member the smile hun.!!xx

Thanx babe... Big smiles :)

FFTB i wish i could come and give you a great big hug xx As i cant i will send you the BIGGEST hug there is ((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

I am now sending you positive vibes to prepare for tomorrow :vibes:. I know you can do it hun,
just put the blips behind you and think to the future.
Just think every blip is an extra week on CD. Do you want to be on it forever? No you dont so its not worth it hun.

Big hugs to you and more importantly:whoopass:consider you ass smacked lol xxxxx

Lol... Thanx for the kick and also the positive vibes hun. Feel much better.xx

FFBT, how you feeling today? As you know, I can very much relate to where you were yesterday. Thankfully, totm is here (albeit lightly!) so a) at least I won't be hormonal much longer and b) hopefully it will have completely gone for the wedding next Friday.

Thelma xx

Hey Thelma, thanks sweetie. Im feeling a little better this morn but still no sign of totm :(

Totm has come at a perfect time for you, as you said all over with it by the wedding. Hope you have a fab time. xx

Morning Shrinks, Just had a quick read through the posts I missed last night. Thank you so much for all your support, encouragement and kicks... :) Much appreciated. xxx

Ive woken up more positve but still no sign of totm :( Its def gonna effect my wi tomorrow. However i am trying to stay positve.

Its a much better day today (so far), the suns out, might take my daughter to the park (good walk for me too).

Lets have a 100% day and finish this challenge with pride.
Lets make it happen.
xxx

Morning shrinkies glad your better FFBT last day today thats gone really quick.

Well ive had a look on the scales still noo movement, ooh well.!x

If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you.
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down.

xxx

Lets do a last day challenge.... Lets all try drinking a minimum of 4ltrs today? Whos up for it???

Well i should'nt moan or complain really the 810 plan is fine its manageable i suppose.

Just wondering y i havent even had a 1 pound loss yet? "You know when u are saw wanting to just see a final result, but know its just dragging on".

I havent got wi till next thursday so got enough time really.!
I have never done 4 litres lol only 3 litres so far.!

Had a pint of peppermint tea in the morn (my pint beer mug ;)) and now have sat down with my hot choc mint. Ohhhhh, and yeah better take my vits too.

Right taken ;)

Hubby had a late shift last night and didnt come home till 10pm. I was so annoyed about my blip and was really in a bad mood and yeah.....you know where this is goin??? I took it all out on him. For no reason i totally ignored him. Didnt say hi and when he tried asking what was wrong i just screamed back im fine. Then he said your frustrated about somethin else and your taking it out on me.... that totally made me flip and i turned into a right monstor, threw the remote and went upstairs. He didnt say bye this morning.

I know its my fault, and he was so right but i couldnt help myself. Just hope he'll forget about it by the eve... i hope!

Michael Jordan:
I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

WI this morning - think its 11lbs this month so if I can lose 10 lbs in August that'd be fab!!!!!
2 lb loss not bad considering have been away.... better than gaining I say!
How's everyone else doing.... Sorry have been a bit AWOL - having a really bad time at work ....
Big hugs mini x x

MOST UPDATED CHALLENGE LIST

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Hi everyone, having a manic morning and getting nowhere fast. I have read everyones post so far today but haven't got time right now to reply properly. I will have a slower read through later tho so if i miss anyone I'm so sorry but I haven taken in what you've said.

Ffbt, I'm so pleased you're feeling more upbeat today and fingers crossed your period arrives today. Don't forget to update yourself on the list above after your weighin tomorrow hun. Men have to understand how frustrtaing it is when we're over due. It has the strangest effect on us. I'm sure he'll understand. Lots of hugs and kisses when he gets home. I'm so with you on the 4 litres of water today.....I better get glugging as I'm behind already.

Thelma. well done on the 3lbs...that's fab.

Shanny you're body is adjusting to 810 so it can take a while to see the lbs moving down again. I was told on this forum that some people stay have stayed the same weight for 2 weeks each time they moved up plan so stick with it. You're doing really fab x

Hi to everyone, I've updated my diary so you can see where im at today if you want to. Please don't feel you have to, i just don't have time right now to fill you in :) I'm still doing really well. I've lost 3lbs of the 4lbs I put on so that's cool. I am thinking of taking my scales to Dublin.... i know this sounds absolutly crazy but i have so much on while I'm there and think it will help keep me focused in getting to my goal. Is this mad? I'm not obsessed just really determined lol I want to set a dublin ticker up before I go too :)

Window shopping today and off to see a big air balloon lights display this evening with otherhalf. I'll be around tho. Have a fab day everyone xxx

Sunshine - just thought my goals are pretty pants for august so have added a few more:

Get in to the 10 stone something
Make sure I do Davina's Super Body Workout at least 3 times a week
If I do stray - make sure its an official stray.
Log onto minimins more often!

Thanks honey x x
BTW - can't believe you're only 3lbs of target - well done you x x

Back