*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Ffbt, I'm so pleased you're feeling more upbeat today and fingers crossed your period arrives today. Don't forget to update yourself on the list above after your weighin tomorrow hun. Men have to understand how frustrtaing it is when we're over due. It has the strangest effect on us. I'm sure he'll understand. Lots of hugs and kisses when he gets home. I'm so with you on the 4 litres of water today.....I better get glugging as I'm behind already.xxx

Hey Buddy :) Still waiting on totm :(

Will def update the list 2morrow morn after WI. I plan to have a number of small targets throughout Aug and im not gonna aim too high coz towards the end if im not close to achieve i start to panic leading to blips for comfort, therefore my goals are gonna be more achievable. Its funny isnt it how some people work so well under pressure.... I usually like all my work and jobs to be done well before the deadline and have peace of mind.

I doubt i will be at target by the end of Aug, but i am gonna aim to be at goal by my bday on Sep 21st. Lets see what happens.

Hope you have a fab time out with oh. Speak soon. xxx

Hi All
Havent read everything yet, very tired today. Had a gread day yesterday, got loads of compliments from my aunts and one of my uncles walked up to me later on in the night and said you look beautiful :D and walked away! They all saw me last dec at my sisters wedding I didnt think i looked that diff but I must do hehe. I felt lighter and danced longer and had more confidence that alone was worth it all and i'll be back on track 2morrow far too bla and lazy today! I never got a headache and was able to relax a lot more then before

Ffbt sorry you had a blip ((((hugs))) hope you dont beat yourself up too much. Dione great loss and ya weigh yourself in the morning much better :D I always go by my scales, no matter what diet or group I've done their scales are always 2lbs heaver I think it's scare taticts or something hehee. Shanny well done on your loss thats great and very motivating!
I've added some pic's here too but still feel a bit big in that dress!

Attachments

• wedding me.JPG
    wedding me.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 29
  • hallway1.JPG
    hallway1.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 27
Hi Guys! Sorry I haven't posted. How is everyone doing today? I found the diet hard this morning as I was still hungry after my porridge but I had some water then I was fine. I've dones 3 and a bit litres so far today. Just had my last porridge and I feel ok.

jellababy LOVE that dress!!!

sunshine-yep I'm here to stay-I will go quiet next week cos I'll be in Poland but I will be thinking of you!

ffbt-I'd do a test you know...especially if you're hormonal...I was just like that in the first 8 weeks....

Another 100% day here-just got a toffee bar to go and some more water.I'm not even tempted by food today-it feels so good to be back in the zone :D I was going to have an 810 week on holiday but I've now decided to just stick with SS instead to make up for faffing about for 3 weeks.I got extra tetras for the journey there and back(we're driving to Poland).I need to lose as much as possible by October 10th-Ania's first birthday-as we've decided to try for another baby then hehehe.I'll stay with CD though till it happens, or till I get to my goal weight,whichever is first :) Plus we'll be getting married too :)

Hi guys - I would like to sign up for the everthing august challenge :)

14lbs in 4 weeks!!

Evening one and all,
Really had a great day, pampered and away from kitchens and for once concentrating on ME.
Now all I can think about is my WI tomorrow morning and after weighing myself constantly on my scales am just a little concerned. They weigh me as 5 lbs heavier than I did last Saturday. If that’s the case HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they are sooooooooo wrong I might just hurl them away and but another set. My weigh in each morning keeps me on track.

Hope all is well with everyone else.

August challenge here we come.

Evening all a lonnnnggg day been out alday had a hair cut (nice) lol FFBT guess what hun my bday is on 24th sept so u are a libra like me hun???

I havent had enough water today cuz didnt fancy stopping off using public toilets again today.
So im sipping on green tea then got my last shakes now then bed.

Sunshine thanx for the advice hun i sometimes forget it takes time suppose. x

Most reacent challenge update

***THE EVERYTHING AUGUST CHALLENGE***

Sunshine Singer:
Lose 4lbs
Get to 8st 11lbs official GOAL
Set new goal of 8st 8lbs(i'll decide at goal)
Stay 100%
Become a size 8

Fattyfattybumtum:

Thelma:
Lose 10lbs (incl planned weekends off)
Wii fit for 30mins at least 4 times a week.
Use body firming cream every day
DO NOT BLIP outwith planned time off!

Dione:
Lose 21lbs
Be a size 12-14
Stay 100%
Go swimming at least twice a week

Merriefach:
Lose 21lbs by 26th August for holiday
Stay 100%
Use stepper & vibrating plate daily

DaisyDoo:
Lose 1 stone
Fit into size 12 corset. that would be so lush

Miniminx:
Lose 10lbs
Get into the 10's (stones)
Do Davina's Superbody Workout at least 3 times a week
Only official strays

Shanny:
Lose 7lbs
Get to official goal 10st10lbs
By the end of august I will get to goal if not before the end of August!!!
Maintain my loss of inches

Jellababy:
Loose 7lbs be 10 Stone 7lbs
not go off track
lose 2 inches off waist
get to an E cup

Polishrose:
Lose 1 stone
Stay 100%
Drink loads of water

Petrina:
Lose a stone
Get into the 9s
Stay 100%

Towergilly:
lose 20lb's
use strider twice a week
1/2 hour walk twice a week

Margie:
Lose 1 stone

Please just add your name if you want to join in xxx This will be our best challenge yet and we are here to motivate eachother every step of the way so lets do this xxx

:grouphugg:

Hi Margie and welcome to a fab group. I'm not around much at the moment but I will be soon enough :) Really glad you've joined us and the Everything August Challenge. tell us a bit about yourself and log on and update us as often as you can. You'll get fantastic support here.

Miniminx....hiya hun. Updated your stats for you on the Challenge list.

Guys, I'm shattered so not gonna stay on. I've been 100% altho as I've been out most of the day I haven't nearly enough water hense my headache. Gonna glug now :)

Had a brillaint day. Went shopping, got 2 little skirts, leggings, t-shirt and a little crop jacket. I love what I've bought and so does oh. Also the hot air balloon show was pretty cool.

OH did a test drive of a new motorbike and so we're both going on it tomorrow morning. )He's gonna buy it if I like it because we're off to South of France and Italy on the bike next June.) Then we're off to see Reading and Chelsea football match and maybe dinner after.

So, so tired. I've read all your posts. Polishrose I'm so glad you're back on track and in the zone and FFBT hang in there hun.

Talk soon xxxx hugs x

Yamahah R1.... the brand new one. It's pretty fab and he absolutly love dit. Thing is when i sat on the back in the shop yesterday I was a million miles away from him but that'll be different when we're out on the road. So we're off out on that in the morning. My best friend is based in Chamonix by Mont Blanc so we'll be there and god knows where else yet and then go through to Italy. We have Florida at Christmas to plan yet and when we're back from there we'll start planning Summer :) I sould like we're loaded and we really aren't, it's just all coming at once xxx

ffbt-I'd do a test you know...especially if you're hormonal...I was just like that in the first 8 weeks....

You have totally freaked me out now rose. We are planning to have another baby but not until the end of this yr and like yourself i would like to lose weight in time before getting pregnant second time round.

I do really hope its nothing like that..... i would end up enormous if i fell pregnant now.

Hi All,

Just a quick goodnight post from me. I'm tired out after a long week and am working all day tomorrow so early(ish!) night for me.

Have a great weekend. Here's to Everything August!!!

T xx

sorry ffbt didn't mean to scare you-it could just be your AF being late-that happened to me in the first month but since then it's been every 26 days like clockwork.I would do a test anyway, just in case.

Gooood morning August challengers im wide awake today another busy day ahead. Drinking my first green tea.

FFBT Good luck hun wi today and keep smiling. x

Morning all,

Shanny, you were up with the larks this morning! :D

Hope the weekend treats you well and CD satisfies your every need!

I won't be on again today but will check in tomorrow morning. Heading to Edinburgh tomorrow afternoon to meet the flatmate of the friend I'm staying with in Australia - have never met her before so we thought it might be a good idea to do that while she's over on holiday. And I'm sure I'll fit in some shopping!

Have fun Shrinks,
T xx

Hi Shanny and Thelma,

Thez have a lovely time and think of us when those foodie demons come looking for you :)

Shanny, can I have some of your bright early buzz please? I'm happy but totally shattered.

Off to test the fastest motorbike in the world now :) in the rain :( and i'm late as I should be showered by now and getting ready.

Scales not moved this morning but that's okay as they've been good to me this week. Just need to get that 1lb off asap so I can be on my way to goal with just the 4lbs to lose again! I know , i know, but it helps me to think that way.

FFBT i'm dying to know how your wi after 3 weeks goes. I think the latest challenge list is on the page before this so update :) Hope your period has arrived. Mine should be done by now but instead it's getting heavier :(

Okay Shrinklies, have a great 100% day and drink loads of water xxx

Back