*Shrinklies**The Everything August Challenge*

Hey Thelma how are you?

Sorry to hear about the split ((hugs)) sent ur way, hopeyou are ok xxxx

Thanks, Dione. I'm much better today. Still a bit confused by it all, but I'm fine. Will be using CD as a distraction - gotta get back to it properly and focus on me and feeling good both mentally and physically :)

How's you? Love, love, love the avatar pic! You're looking great!

im ok, had a bit of a rough ride whilst you have been away. Had lots of crap to deal with at work and of course i used food as an emotional tool :(

Just been talking about 810 plan to ffbt but i have been sat here thinking and i havent been 100% for 2 weeks now (3 if you include the little naughty i had but it was nothing drastic) I think i should stay on ss for at least another week. I need to stay 100% before i move up a step. What do you think? xx

You need to to what's right for you, hun. If you think you can do SS for another week, then go for it. I'll be happy to buddy you as I'm slightly concerned at how difficult I might find it to get back to SS after my week off. So, if you want to make a pact, I'd love to chum you! Equally, though, the last thing you should do is set yourself up to fail - if you think you have more chance at being 100% on 810, then go for it - that way, you'll feel better about yourself and your achievements.

xx

ah thanks hun, i would love to buddy with you on SS for another week. Hubby goes to Scotland tomorrow until Thursday so ill be on here more then normal (other then when im at work) I will come on here as much as poss so we can help each other. That will really help the pair of us xxxxx

my bessie mate is pregnant and she has a stepper that she said i can use as i wont be able to go swimming when hubby is away so im determined to start off with 15mins a day 4times a week so it will help take my mind off of fod :)

It's a deal! I'll be on here morning, hopefully lunchtime (work permitting) and night so we can check in with each other. I'm gonna be drinking water like there's no tomorrow! lol

Another week of SS and you'll get that 7lbs off by your Nan's birthday no problem! :)
x

That's great. I'll be starting my mini goals in earnest tomorrow too so the wii fit will be taking a beating! lol Why don't we try to syncronise the times we're exercising too? If I agree a time with someone, I'm more likely to do it and not find excuses to do something else (like watch tv or read a book! lol) We might not manage it depending on what we have on with work etc, but we could give it a shot?

wicked, i feel so determined now :) Ill try and get to work a bit early so i can pop on here (start @ 9.30), then on at kunch (2pm) finish at 6, get home @ 7 so will prob get onhere about 9ish as got to get kids in bed and do the stepper :)
We can do this togehter i know we can xxxxxx Thanks Thelma i owe you x

cross posts, im willing to give that a try hun. As i said im on lates this week, leave approx 8.15 am get home @ 7pm:( but im sure i can fit it all in xx

Fab - and you don't owe me at all - we 're all here for each other! Shrinklies together! :D

Speak tomorrow!
x

Hey Sunshine,
So sorry to hear about your aunt - was just thinking about you and her earlier today wondering how things were.

We're here for you. Sending you hugs.

Speak soon
Thelma x

ok hun, im off to have a bath and then bed xxxx speak in the morning ((hugs))

I'm off to bed too. Got a scratchy throat and the sneezes so hoping a good night's sleep will sort them out.
Sleep well!
Day 1 of the rest of our slim lives tomorrow!
xx

Just a quick post to say my aunt has died. Looking now at how I'm gonna get myself, Dad and sis over there asap. Good luck all x

Oh Sunshine, I'm so so sorry. Take comfort from the happy memories you have of her.

Thinking about you
xxxx

DJ THEZ IS IN DA HOUSE!

Goooooood Morning Shrinklies!

I'm back from my holiday and ready to shake up the music element of this thread again!

So, a little song to appreciate all the support we give each other...

With a little help from my friends
The Beatles

Have a marvellous Monday and shrink, shrink, shrink!

DJ Thez xx

Morning everyone

Sunshine: I am so sorry for your loss hun, will be thinking of you. Just remember she is in a beautiful pain free place and my grandad will be looking after her :)

Thelma: How are you this morning? Ready for ss 100% :)

I'll jump on at 2pm to see how you all are xxxx

Great song Thelma

Mornıng ladıes from hot hot Turkey can i just say ım having a fab relaxıng tıme BUT thıs food thıng ıs really gettıng to me now So want to cry at the moment all i keep thınkıng about is how much i may have gaıned so far.

Just rang my mum at home she was posıtıve which is lovely of her but im goıng to be Gutted if ı gaın more then 4lbs ive got 2 more days left and cant waıt to come home away from people forceing me to eat more.

When im happy wıth my food amounts. Ive got my mum to count how mant cds ıve got left and wıll defo be SSING on Thursday mornıng now for a week.

I just want to be careful wıth the foods ı eat now im sure i aınt beıng sılly or mad??? comments please??
Rıght ı must say hello to u all Shrınkıes lol sunshıne big hugs to and your famıly hun.

Dıone you look so pretty and slim ın your new pıc !
FFbt keep up the good work hun.
Thelma stay stong hun and hope you get back on ss really soon. And your lıfe gets back on track really soon.

Itş 11:30 here ım hıdıng from the heat for a bıt lol.rıght must dash now got to buy me sun paper catch up wıth the worlds goss.

See you all soon xxx

Just a quick post to say my aunt has died. Looking now at how I'm gonna get myself, Dad and sis over there asap. Good luck all x

Im so so sorry to hear about your aunt hun. You take care and my thoughts will be with you and your family. Hugs. xxxx

Back