Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Evening all! I'm so tired again tonight! I didn't manage to get an early night last night...think it was about 12 before I fell asleep. Which means I'll definitely be having an early night tonight.

Holby city to look forward to tonight, yay! :D I hope you've all had a good day! xx

Evening Sian, you're not the only one who will be getting an early night lol. Looks like you're doing fab with your food x

I no exactly how u feel, I'm quite the insomniac!! I go 2 bed usually @ 10 but watch some tv 2 tire me but then lie awake. Doesn't help that I am up every morning @ 520 :-( Even at the wknds as cheety cats in a routine & want fed at same time!!! Although 2nite I did not have snooze aft work so mite sleep btr!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for another new G&B Mini Bar Fan! Which Flavour are u going to go with? I have my fave (almond) tonight :) x

I no exactly how u feel, I'm quite the insomniac!! I go 2 bed usually @ 10 but watch some tv 2 tire me but then lie awake. Doesn't help that I am up every morning @ 520 :-( Even at the wknds as cheety cats in a routine & want fed at same time!!! Although 2nite I did not have snooze aft work so mite sleep btr!!!

Awww! Have you tried any herbal remedies or anything? Something like lavender oil on your pillow? xx

Awww! Have you tried any herbal remedies or anything? Something like lavender oil on your pillow? xx

I've tried everything, even sleeping tabs from dr but they stopped working aft taking them 4 few nites!! My body quickly builds up a tolerance 2 some things!

Watching Bates Motel & thinking bout my treat or wot 2 have as treat!!

X

Food sounds yummy today hun, soup especially :) xx

I'm in bed too! Why u in a grump? X

Well firstly one of the kids at school accidentally stepped on my broken toe, so it's killing me! Secondly, I popped into tesco on the way home to be greeted by a massive father's day display which upset me. Silly things really! Xx

Well firstly one of the kids at school accidentally stepped on my broken toe, so it's killing me! Secondly, I popped into tesco on the way home to be greeted by a massive father's day display which upset me. Silly things really! Xx

Oh I'm sorry Sweetie, things like that are never easy, I'm exactly the same when people talk of their brothers/nans, I get all upset and even feel jealous x PS- Sorry to hear about your toe, how inconsiderate of that kid!!! X

Oh I'm sorry Sweetie, things like that are never easy, I'm exactly the same when people talk of their brothers/nans, I get all upset and even feel jealous x PS- Sorry to hear about your toe, how inconsiderate of that kid!!! X

Luckily for them it was an accident. I might have been less forgiving if it wasn't, lol! I understand the jealousy thing hun, I'm getting twinges of that every so often xx

Luckily for them it was an accident. I might have been less forgiving if it wasn't, lol! I understand the jealousy thing hun, I'm getting twinges of that every so often xx

I guess it's just a natural reaction given what we have been through, sometimes I think I must of been bad in a past life to get what I do in this one! But a wise person once told me that we only get given what we can deal with and I think that's true x

Ouch, poor u. I would have knocked the kid out, purely out of reflex of course!!!

Displays like that r hard, U & Selena hit nail on head, u start 2 get jealous of others!

Hope u get decent sleep. OH jst called so I'm taking myself 2 bed too

X

Morning Sian x

Hope you're feeling a bit perkier this morning. Apparently things are easier to handle after one of everything (one birthday, one Xmas etc).

I'm sure your feelings are totally normal xx

Back