Sian's 2015 restart - time to shift the weight once and for all!

Yeah I heard tomatoes and sunburn go together well! I think Sian said it was the lycopene?

Hey Sian, have you seen Breaking Bad? Where the science teacher becomes a massive drug lord? All this marking makes me understand why (yeah I know it's not real really!)

I used to follow someone else's diary on here who was a teacher and she always seemed really overworked too. Didn't realise how much you guys have to do xx

Morning

Hows the sunburn today? Calmed down any? Marking today or purely teaching? Nearly holiday time tho!!

Have a good day x

Evening lovelies! I'm rebelling tonight...no marking for me tonight! I've got tons to do, but no inclination to do any of it so I'm just going to vegetate in front of the TV! :D Although that's probably been taken over by the world cup again :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The sunburn is still sore, but I'm putting loads of moisturiser on it and it seems to sting less than the after sun spray. Tesco do a big bottle of a pro range intensive moisturiser which is fragrance free, so I can keep my Simple moisturiser for the eczema on my hands instead :)

How are we all tonight? Hope you've all had a lovely day :)

Xx

Wednesday 18th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Grapes
Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Chorizo, pepper, potato and onion omelette - 10pp
Baked beans - 5pp

Supper:

3 crumpets - 7pp
3 tsp low fat spread - 2pp
3 tspngolden syrup - 2pp

Snacks and drinks:

Tesco healthy eating bread and butter pudding - 4pp
Low fat custard - 3pp

Today's pro points : 33/36

Weekly points used: 0

Weekly points remaining: 0/49

Glad to hear u are vegetating away from marking! You (and your pen!) need a rest! Yey for another B&B Pudding, I'm gonna have to hunt those out! Trifle for me tonight! X

I can't find the bread and butter pudding on the tesco app :-( do u have the packaging there Hun that you could take a pic of? Xx

Wednesday 18th June (PP day)

The food plan so far...

Breakfast:

Grapes
Banana
Apple

Lunch:

Chorizo, pepper, potato and onion omelette - 10pp
Baked beans - 5pp

Supper:

3 crumpets - 7pp
3 tsp low fat spread - 2pp